Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Old 07-11-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
Super Advan SA3R [Silver] - 18x8.5 +35 (F), 18x9.5 +38 (R), 5x114.3 with tires!

For sale is a staggered set of 18-inch Super Advan SA3R's in a silver finish.

The fronts are 18x8.5 +35, with 225/40/18 Bridgestone Potenza S03 Pole Position tires. Awesome grippy discontinued tires!! These things were like $200 each when you could get them. Tires are brand spanking new, I mounted them and drove maybe a couple hundred miles before taking these wheels off my car. So 99% treadlife. The wheels should clear big brakes with no issue. If you are running coilovers I would recommend using a 15MM spacer. I tried running them with a 10MM spacer and it still rubbed a tiny bit on my JIC's at full lock. I ran these with a 20MM bolt-on spacer with stock fenders and it looked good. No roll or pull needed for S14 front fender clearance.

The rears are 18x9.5 +38, with 255/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires. Rear tires are around 50-60% treadlife remaining. The wheels will clear S14 rear fenders easily with no roll or pull. I ran these with 10MM slip-ons. There is a nice amount of lip on the rears, as you can see in my obligatory money-in-wheel-lip picture.

The overall condition of the wheels is good, they have been sitting collecting dust for a while but should clean up nicely. The clearcoat is peeling on the insides of the barrels and there is some minor curb rash and nicks, nothing too bad (see pictures).

These are great light wheels for a stock-body S14, you can go pretty low on them and they look gangster. I was going to re-clearcoat these and rock them for a while longer but I ended up getting a new daily and thus my S14 became a track only car, so I switched to 17 inch wheels to save money on tires. Sorry but I never had the center caps :\

I've also been told that these are perfect sizes/offsets for an FD RX7, no fender mods or spacers required for these to fit just right.

I'm selling because I need money to fund the purchase of a new turbo, and I've had these in my garage taking up space for a while. I was holding them for a friend but that fell through so here they are.

Pictures below:

Pics of wheels on my car (10mm spacers on front, none on rear):

SOLD!

If you want them shipped, you'll have to pay for the tires to get dismounted plus whatever the shipping charges are. PM me if you want to get a shipping quote. If you buy these locally, I'll throw in a complete extra set of tires (two brand new S03 fronts and two 60% tread RE050A rears in the same sizes).

I'm located in San Diego, if you are further north like in LA I'd be down to meet in Oceanside to save you a little time.

Last edited by blakeZX; 12-09-2011 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: Sold the wheels
blakeZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Bump! Still for sale, cmon I need a new turbo lol
Old 08-23-2011, 10:03 PM   #3
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Bump. Now willing to ship, if you are interested please let me know. Added a couple pics of wheels on my car (sorry they are so small).

Last edited by blakeZX; 08-24-2011 at 12:30 AM..
blakeZX is offline   Reply With Quote