Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 05-09-2012, 01:51 PM   #61
Wave_s13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
Wave_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
My motivation to support another company's manifold has dwindled since we are making our own bad ass manifold now.

We can still do it anyhow if you would like it done on your car.
Do you guys have this bad ass manifold made yet?
Wave_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 02:24 PM   #62
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
no not yet
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:08 PM   #63
Wave_s13
Leaky Injector

Wave_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Any time frame on when this will be ready?
Wave_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:37 PM   #64
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Do you have any of the cobra's in stock?

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:50 PM   #65
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Dan can you take a picture of how the tomei expreme manifold will not work with this downpipe? How the downpipe will not clear the transmission tunnel? I was trying to visualize it but couldn't figure it out.

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:24 AM   #66
twinspool
Zilvia Junkie

twinspool is on the path to ruintwinspool is on the path to ruin
here you go
S13 SR Tomei Expreme manifold and PBM Cobra : SR20DET Forum (rear-drive)

I know with my stock manifold it was perfect fit. Possible solutions would be trimming bell housing for clearance, and hammer in that area where hits the chassis or cut and weld new plate in for better clearance.
twinspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 09:15 AM   #67
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Awesome, thanks! I have the hks manifold so we'll see

Old 05-29-2012, 10:58 AM   #68
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
*if you have the tomei expreme manifold, that will push the turbo back towards the firewall and cause this pipe to hit the transmission
*if you have the tomei expreme manifold, that will push the turbo closer to the motor and cause this pipe to hit the transmission.

Fixed

It looks like the angle of the flange of the head of the Tomei Expreme manifold is perpendicular to the flange of the turbo (ie 90 degrees). The HKS has a little more outward angle (towards the strut tower and away from the motor) so it should clear the bellhousing. I still need to verify this.

This is the HKS manifold:

Couldn't really find any good pictures of the angle n the tomei:

The best way to tell is if someone can take a pic of a tomei like this to do a comparison:

Last edited by usdm180sx; 05-29-2012 at 11:42 AM..
Old 06-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #69
wutangben
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
wutangben is making a name for him/her selfwutangben is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wutangben
are these in stock? does this delete the cat/test pipe?
wutangben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #70
RocketOgre
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
RocketOgre is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutangben View Post
are these in stock? does this delete the cat/test pipe?
Don't know about them still being in stock, but I just got mine and it does not delete the cat/test pipe. So you still have the option.

I just got mine, and it sure is a good looking piece! I can't wait to install it on my car but my car recently got hit so I have to wait a little while before I get to install it. Which brings me to a great point about the guys that sell these. I just got a package yesterday a few days after getting the initial pipe with a bung plug in it. At first I was like, wtf is this why did someone send me this? Then I went and looked at my lonely cobra downpipe sitting in waiting and sure enough, it was a plug for the extra 02 bung I had ordered. I hadn't even noticed that they didn't include the bung, some awesome person at their shop did though and sent it seperatly! I'm super impressed and will be ordering more stuff from these guys in the future.

TLR Didn't know they forgot to send a piece of my downpipe, they sent it anyway, good dudes.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #71
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Yes in stock now. Thx for the kind words.

debut if the new product info channel on you tube:
first video of many - Cobra Downpipe! Please subscribe to the you tube chanel for automatic updates on news and new products

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLwbMqDeMpY
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #72
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Hey guys your website has been down for the past week. What's going on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
That's because everyone with a zenki feels sorry for themselves and they find commonality in the fact that there's no hope for making them look remotely good.
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:54 PM   #73
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I update the site daily. I think its you? whats your browser?
Old 08-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #74
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
I update the site daily. I think its you? whats your browser?
I use firefox. I also tried in other computers too. You fellas might want to check out whats going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
That's because everyone with a zenki feels sorry for themselves and they find commonality in the fact that there's no hope for making them look remotely good.
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:43 PM   #75
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

i dunno, there is a redirect on POWERED BY MAX
maybe a setting wont tolerate that
try プãƒÂ*ダクト Products & Services - POWERED BY MAX
we are on the site all the time on MAC PC explorer, Safari, FF, IOS devices Android too, cant find the problem.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #76
MaZiO

Trader Rating: (0)
MaZiO is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How can i do to buy this downpipe for may s14a? Do sou send it to spain? how much is shipping ? Thank you.
MaZiO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #77
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You can buy the part on POWERED BY MAX but you should wait until its in stock. You can check the shipping price with DHL etc. by adding to cart.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:04 PM   #78
MaZiO

MaZiO is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, i understand, dont worry, but when do you have it in stock?

Sorry, but i can´t check the shipping price... how do you usually ship? can you give me a shipping price?

Thank you very much!
MaZiO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #79
reeskm
Leaky Injector

reeskm is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't use aftermarket elbow...
Can't use TOMEI Expreme manifold...
makes baby jesus cry!
reeskm is offline   Reply With Quote