Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-06-2018, 12:08 AM   #1
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
1995 Toyota Supra MKIV

Looking to sell my beautiful 1995 Toyota Supra MKIV. She's a naturally aspirated 2JZ-GE with an automatic transmission. The car is in great overall condition, both mechanically and cosmetically. She runs and drives great, with 0 problems whatsoever. Maintenance has always been kept up to date and the car has never been beat on or abused. It's garaged almost 100% of the time (besides when I drive it).

The car has had slight modifications that follow:

- Brand new Tein coilovers. These were installed in place of the blown OEM struts and ride great.

- Authentic Work CR Kai's; double staggered (17/18 x 9/9.5)

- Brand new TRD steering wheel (Have original steering wheel as well)

- Brand new reupholstered OEM seats. The original tan seats had been through a lot. They've recently been reupholstered with black real animal leather.

- Brand new OEM targa top seal.

I have an entire manual swap for this car. Literally every single piece you would need to make this car a factory NA-manual car. Details can be discussed further with the buyer The car was repainted at one point in time. The TRD wing is original from the factory.

Things that need some attention:

- OEM Speakers are crappy quality. They work but don't sound that great.

- Passenger seatbelt does not retract properly, although it still locks.

- Alignment is slightly off to the left.

Other than those three things, which do not affect the cars drivability, it needs nothing to be a head turner everywhere you go. I receive compliments on the car from all types of people when I drive it. I'd love to keep the car, but I currently need money and don't drive it as much as I'd like. With that said, I am in no rush to find the next caring owner that will take great care of this car.

My number is 206 566 9749. I'm looking to get $OLD for this beautiful car. I'm not looking for specific trades, but everything will be considered.

Last edited by nisileighty; 11-25-2018 at 07:50 PM..
nisileighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2018, 05:34 PM   #2
rfs324
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
rfs324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gorgeous ride, GLWS!
rfs324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 04:05 PM   #3
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

nisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of lightnisileighty is a glorious beacon of light
Bump. Located in Seattle WA
Old 11-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #4
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

1995 Toyota Supra MKIV

Last edited by nisileighty; 11-08-2018 at 05:32 PM..
Old 11-08-2018, 04:47 PM   #5
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump: price drop. Should probably add pics of this as well.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:31 PM   #6
Kouki14
Zilvia Member

Kouki14 is an unknown quantity at this point
1995 Toyota Supra MKIV

Nice Supra. How many miles ?
Bump for you
Kouki14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:36 AM   #7
Jku_lab

Jku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymoreJku_lab is not welcome here anymore
$30k

23 year old toyota

Not your fault OP, its the market circumstances. Just boggles my mind
Jku_lab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #8
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki14 View Post
Nice Supra. How many miles ?
Bump for you

Just over 200k. Forgot to mention that.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:43 AM   #9
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jku_lab View Post
$30k

23 year old toyota

Not your fault OP, its the market circumstances. Just boggles my mind

Yikes I know. Same circumstances as the NSX and GTR I guess. Although being auto NA it does drive and handle great.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:26 PM   #10
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Bump!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-13-2018, 10:50 PM   #11
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

bump it up!!!!!
Old 11-16-2018, 10:20 PM   #12
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

bump bump bump
Old 11-17-2018, 06:47 AM   #13
d_nice
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
d_nice is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Sexy car. Good luck with sale. Bump for you
d_nice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:33 PM   #14
s13slider44
Leaky Injector

s13slider44 has a little shameless behavior in the past
so the transmission on offer with the car is the factory 5 or 6 speed?
s13slider44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 10:41 PM   #15
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13slider44 View Post
so the transmission on offer with the car is the factory 5 or 6 speed?

Tripod w58. 5 speed.
Old 11-25-2018, 07:49 PM   #16
nisileighty
Zilvia FREAK!

Car is sold. Thanks everyone (: