Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 04-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
208s14.5
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
208s14.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thumbs up Import Revolution 208

Revolution: A fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something.

Born of passion, Import Revolution is a collaboration of perspectives. No longer willing to accept relegation to the back corner of a parking lot, we have come together with one goal in mind: to bring the sport compact scene to the forefront. From auto-x to drag racing, from function to form, from hella-flush to what-the-fuck?!, our backgrounds are different and our paths are unique, but our love for the scene is consensual. No hate, no politics, no bullshit, just a handful of guys looking to revive interest in Boise's import scene with an event geared towards cars that are driven. This is our time. This is our scene. Picture me rollin.

In 2011, Import Revolution 208 took the Boise car scene by storm. With over 120 cars, 18 sponsors, and $520 raised for St. Luke's Children's Hospital, the show was a wild success. Last year, we blew those numbers out of the water, with over 185 cars and $2000 raised for charity! This year's show promises to be the best one yet!

Viva la Noche!

What: Import Revolution 208 Two Thousand Thirteen

Where: Downtown Boise parking lot, north side of Idaho St between 11th and 12th

When: Saturday, August 10, 2013. Roll-in starts at 2:00 pm.

Who: Sport compacts, including Asian imports, Euro imports, and domestics.

Why: To display purpose-built cars of all varieties: driven, used and abused, pampered garage queen, or somewhere in between.

New for 2013: This year's show is our first evening show! Additionally, we will offer a limited number of spots this year.

Cost: *$30* This year's cost is $30, with registration limited to 160 cars.

Depending on space available, we may offer day-of registration, but that's not a guarantee. If we do offer this, the cost will be $40/car.

**Registration is now Open! **

Entry fees are non-refundable.

Pre-Registration Details:
Cost: $30/vehicle (please send the money as a Gift!)
Paypal: [email protected]

Please include the following information in the message box:

Name:
Preferred forum and username:
Email:
Shirt Size:
Number of Vehicles registered:

As always, registrants will get a gift bag and a guaranteed spot in the show!

Also, please email a picture of your car to [email protected] so we can post it on the IR208 facebook page!

Any questions, please post them up. And please, keep the arguing and the negativity out of this thread!

Thanks everyone!
208s14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
208s14.5
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
208s14.5 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Ok, Dustin has come through with a great hotel rate for out of towners again this year! Here's the information for anyone looking to book:

Hotel: Best Western Plus Northwest Lodge
Address: 6989 S Federal Way, Boise ID 83716
Hotel Phone: 208.287.2300 - ask to speak with Dustin (the general manager)
Cost: $79/night +taxes (mention Import Revolution 208, room rate applies to all room types)
Info about the hotel: Located 6 miles from the show parking lot. Dustin promises the rooms are nicer than at last years hotel, the Residence Inn. Hot breakfast provided in the morning. Happy hour from 5-7 pm (first drink is free!). Milk and cookies from 8-9 pm.
208s14.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:45 AM   #3
DavidRPS13

Trader Rating: (0)
DavidRPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sounds awesome man! I shouldn't have any reason to not go this year. I won't be entering my car unless I get my 240 by then though. My camera will get a workout this August.
DavidRPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote