Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2020, 09:51 PM   #1
MattyB.

Trader Rating: (0)
MattyB. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nissan s15 wheel size help

Hey guys what’s the the suggested 18” rim size to get for a Nissan s15. I’ve seen everything from 8 wide to 11 wide and +12 to +35 offset. I don’t want to run any ridiculous camber or anything just clean and classy.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2020, 07:16 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB. View Post
Hey guys what’s the the suggested 18” rim size to get for a Nissan s15. I’ve seen everything from 8 wide to 11 wide and +12 to +35 offset. I don’t want to run any ridiculous camber or anything just clean and classy.
You know, it would be easy to help...but Google it. This thread is in the wrong spot and you’re asking the lamest fucking question with the lamest fucking attempt to look like you know what you’re talking about.

If you can’t tell if 11” is good for the car to be cLeAn aNd cLaSsY then you probably should try other forums before you post here.

For fuck’s sake.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:17 PM   #3
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I’m sorry Zilvia. This shit is just...fuck man. I don’t know.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:26 PM   #4
MattyB.

Trader Rating: (0)
MattyB. is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow congratulations dizzidiot you’re the coolest. I did google it and a lot of different options came up so I figured I would join my first forum as I don’t know everything about silvia’s but clearly you do and you’re angry about it. Not sure how the question is so lame or how I would look like I know what I’m talking about but I’m glad it angered you and I hope you die in a flaming car crash. I will now take you’re advice and go to a different forum that doesn’t have shit heads like you to deal with.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:23 PM   #5
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Wow congratulations dizzidiot you’re the coolest. I did google it and a lot of different options came up so I figured I would join my first forum as I don’t know everything about silvia’s but clearly you do and you’re angry about it. Not sure how the question is so lame or how I would look like I know what I’m talking about but I’m glad it angered you and I hope you die in a flaming car crash. I will now take you’re advice and go to a different forum that doesn’t have shit heads like you to deal with.
I lol'd

Look through the photos to see what you like best. It gives you the sizes on the left.
https://rimtuck.com/search/thumbnail...ssan&model=S15

I'm assuming your fenders arent pulled or rolled.
I think this is the best for you in my opinion

18 8.5+30 18 x9.5+38

The photos show the wheels in 17 but your more worried about the fitment im assuming. How youre fitment would look with those specs.
https://rimtuck.com/photo/view/1416718467.jpg
Old 03-09-2020, 01:16 AM   #6
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
I lol'd
...then that's pretty demented. Thank you for spoon-feeding.
Old 03-09-2020, 09:42 AM   #7
JrDarknes
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
JrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud ofJrDarknes has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...then that's pretty demented. Thank you for spoon-feeding.
I was more so laughing about him getting so upset to say that rather than you dying in a flaming car crash.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:36 AM   #8
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
...then that's pretty demented.
Please... you have any idea how many people get death wished upon on their daily commute? Do you even remember Cali bruh?

On a more serious note...+1 on OP F**king off. Vague wheel size inquiry? You know "which Coilover", "best exhaust",etc would follow.

...wait, this aint the Grumpy old Fucks thread.
Old 03-09-2020, 01:13 AM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
What this has to do with 'being cool' is beyond me.

If you came with 11" being an option, you're lying about doing research. It's that simple. You listed an almost all-encompassing size range to make it look like you actually put time into research. Couldn't find anything? How is it, then, that I was able to do it on Google a year or so ago. I know this is an odd 'hill to die on' but you have the entirety of human knowledge at your fingertips and you really want to say you couldn't find an answer.

Good luck elsewhere. I hope you came with a 'FRAGILE' sticker from doctor that pulled you out of your mother. This is pretty extreme for shit talking on the internet.
Old 03-09-2020, 01:24 AM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Since I'm really on one today (Mondays, right?) here's more proof.

Google wheel size for S15 silvia

https://www.google.com/search?q=whee...20silvia&cad=h

Top 5 results get you this:

https://forum.s15oc.com/mechanical-a...ing-guide.html

...but yeah, I'll die in a fiery crash for this.
Old 03-09-2020, 12:48 PM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
closed... because reasons!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread