Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2020, 12:44 PM   #31
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I'm starting to contact interested parties about next batch of orders. Please PM or email me.

Order cutoff for this will be 7/10/20, next order window will be sometime in September or later.

Alex

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]

Last edited by mav1178; 06-29-2020 at 05:37 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2020, 10:16 AM   #32
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I know you have a few threads going, but, hit me up for S13 silvia fenders whenever you're contacting interested parties.
Old 12-30-2020, 02:05 PM   #33
jonesek
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jonesek has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Has anyone received any parts from this guys? Seems real fishy; no physical address PO box only, good ole order was delayed, and tbh this sounds too good to be true.

Excuse the lack of trust. But if anyone Is in the taco scene a pretty large company took a lot of orders and a lot of peoples money and ended up closing without fulfilling those orders.

Just asking if anyone has done business and actually received a product.
Old 12-30-2020, 02:45 PM   #34
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesek View Post
Has anyone received any parts from this guys? Seems real fishy; no physical address PO box only, good ole order was delayed, and tbh this sounds too good to be true.

Excuse the lack of trust. But if anyone Is in the taco scene a pretty large company took a lot of orders and a lot of peoples money and ended up closing without fulfilling those orders.

What would you like to know?

I've already received the second batch of Silvia fenders along with 180SX. These were ready to ship as early as May 2020 but due to delays with COVID-19 it dragged out 6 months.

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=673992

Several people on Zilvia have received the fenders from me. The delays are actually quite widespread, anyone that has dealt with ocean freight logistics from Asia in the last 9 months can verify that these delays are real, and very frightening.

As for my company info, you can always look up my corporate info on the California SOS business search index.

What else would you like to know?

[email protected]
Old 12-30-2020, 03:13 PM   #35
KevinEdgar
Zilvia FREAK!

KevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to allKevinEdgar is a name known to all
Quote:

This guy is legit. 10/10 trust levels from my experience with him, honestly.

http://milktea-man.com
Old 12-30-2020, 03:33 PM   #36
jonesek
Leaky Injector

Just asking. FB page and IG both look sketch. Thanks KevinE
Old 12-30-2020, 03:36 PM   #37
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Facebook: I put together a page for my company but I don't update it, mostly because the posts don't go anywhere. Facebook wants me to pay money to promote a business page. The pictures of the BRZ on the page are my previous car, which I sold in 2016. Can share track videos of my car if you want me to prove who I am.

IG: I've had @mav1178 for as long as IG has been around. The other @corellian.co is a placeholder for now, since I am not focused on selling parts via my company site yet.

My website: I put it together early in 2019 mostly because I needed to open an account with Turn 14, and they wanted a functioning e-commerce website.

I am happy to answer any/all questions you may have, but one of the problems with Zilvia in 2020 is that for every sale I make here, I can do 10-20x the volume on Facebook Groups.

[email protected]
Old 12-30-2020, 04:46 PM   #38
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:

I recieved my fenders from him not too long ago. I mean, he has pretty damn good enough trader rating on here. Order delays? Come on man, during this pandemic stuff, it?s to be expected. Plus, the stuff he?s getting aren?t things the dealership will normally even try to order, he?s doing the best trying to find this stuff as it is.
Old 12-30-2020, 05:58 PM   #39
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
I can appreciate your misgivings, but Alex is one of a handful of people I have a deep level of trust for. I've known him for ~20 years (fuck i'm getting old), I've done business with him, and I know where he lives. For these reasons, I offer my assurance that he is trustworthy.

That said, I have a decently sized order with him at the moment, and I'm not worried about him holding up his end whatsoever.
Old 01-01-2021, 03:13 PM   #40
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
Facebook: I put together a page for my company but I don't update it, mostly because the posts don't go anywhere. Facebook wants me to pay money to promote a business page. The pictures of the BRZ on the page are my previous car, which I sold in 2016. Can share track videos of my car if you want me to prove who I am.

IG: I've had @mav1178 for as long as IG has been around. The other @corellian.co is a placeholder for now, since I am not focused on selling parts via my company site yet.

My website: I put it together early in 2019 mostly because I needed to open an account with Turn 14, and they wanted a functioning e-commerce website.

I am happy to answer any/all questions you may have, but one of the problems with Zilvia in 2020 is that for every sale I make here, I can do 10-20x the volume on Facebook Groups.
Would using PM here be better, or FB messenger? I am interested in some molding/weather stripping, for my 13. I understand you aren't taking in any new orders, just want to check if you will have extra stock, of the parts that I am interested in.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:03 PM   #41
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
Would using PM here be better, or FB messenger? I am interested in some molding/weather stripping, for my 13. I understand you aren't taking in any new orders, just want to check if you will have extra stock, of the parts that I am interested in.
if you read the spreadsheet I posted, you'll find that the FAQ on the second page shows that I have stuff on order.

since I already am past the first preorder, at this point it's best to email me (via the email address I have on the spreadsheet or at [email protected]) and let me know what part numbers you want. Either it is on order and inbound (at some point) or its a brand new order.

I only will discuss specifics of what people want via email, because it will get lost here or on Facebook. Also, once I have part number updates I send everyone who has ordered an update, so I have all of that aggregated into my email instead of over 3 or 4 platforms.

[email protected]
Old 04-08-2021, 09:50 AM   #42
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Some items are finally ready to ship in Asia... now it's just a matter of waiting for the rest of the parts to show up and booking a container. Hopefully it ships sometime this decade.

Have a bunch of small items/brackets, as well as a few things that should have been long discontinued by Nissan:

S14 zenki/kouki Euro glass LHD headlights
S14 USDM kouki rear taillights.

[email protected]
Old 04-23-2021, 02:46 PM   #43
Kallixtos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (61)
Kallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really niceKallixtos is just really nice
Feedback Score: 61 reviews
Quote:

Some items are finally ready to ship in Asia... now it's just a matter of waiting for the rest of the parts to show up and booking a container. Hopefully it ships sometime this decade.

Have a bunch of small items/brackets, as well as a few things that should have been long discontinued by Nissan:

S14 zenki/kouki Euro glass LHD headlights
S14 USDM kouki rear taillights.
Woohoo! That's exciting. Been waiting for these. Just a bit longer.
Old 05-30-2021, 09:05 PM   #44
jonesek
Leaky Injector

Any update??
Old 05-30-2021, 10:04 PM   #45
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Any update??
I've been sending updates to people that had items on order via email, whether it was sending updates on my end or people inquiring on order status.

I don't have any updates if you didn't order and are simply checking to see if items are available.

Alex

[email protected]
Old 05-18-2022, 12:09 AM   #46
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I am in the process of getting my shipment finalized and will have a complete list of available parts in about 3-4 weeks, after I receive the packing list and shipment confirmation.

If you didn't buy initially, don't expect the same price. I am dealing with a container freight cost that is about $15k higher than my initial cost estimate.

Alex

[email protected]
Old 05-18-2022, 10:37 AM   #47
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
I am in the process of getting my shipment finalized and will have a complete list of available parts in about 3-4 weeks, after I receive the packing list and shipment confirmation.

If you didn't buy initially, don't expect the same price. I am dealing with a container freight cost that is about $15k higher than my initial cost estimate.

Alex
I'm looking forward to this. I'm kicking myself for not getting in on the initial buy in, but will diffidently get some goodies when this container comes in.
Old 05-21-2022, 09:41 PM   #48
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$55k wire transfer made tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
I'm looking forward to this. I'm kicking myself for not getting in on the initial buy in, but will diffidently get some goodies when this container comes in.
About 70% of the parts I had ordered initially was ultimately cancelled by Nissan, so you might want to email me if you have specific things you are looking for.

[email protected]
Old 05-31-2022, 11:24 AM   #49
Umi_R98

Trader Rating: (0)
Umi_R98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
subscribed so I can be in the loop and order stuff.
Old 05-31-2022, 10:51 PM   #50
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
same, excited for my stuff to finally arrive wooh

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
Old 06-02-2022, 11:48 AM   #51
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
same, excited for my stuff to finally arrive wooh
you will probably be the last person on this planet with a brand new S14 dash.

[email protected]
Old 06-02-2022, 01:03 PM   #52
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Quote:
you will probably be the last person on this planet with a brand new S14 dash.
Thank you so much tho man! I look forward to it The long wait will be worth it, and I can finally ditch the fuzzy cloth cover I've got on there now.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
Old 06-02-2022, 03:51 PM   #53
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Still waiting for departure confirmation + list of items on shipment, but here's what to expect:
  • 14x kouki 180SX front bumper
  • 25 Pairs L/R 180SX kouki front bumper extensions
  • 4 pairs kouki 180SX front bumper stiffener brackets (62056-60F00/62057-60F00) - selling as a set with bumper/extension only
  • 1x kouki 180SX bumper foam insert
  • 20x 11110-53F00 KA24 oil pan
  • 10x 24821-54F80 S13 digital speedometer head
  • some LH zenki S14 EUDM glass headlights
  • at least 5 pairs S14 kouki EUDM headlights
  • 10 sets of kouki USDM S14 tail lights
  • 50 pairs Z32 2+2 cables
  • 50 sets of S14 clutch pedal assembly (everything minus $2 worth of nut/washer that I will piece together as a kit for everyone)
  • 1x S14 front crossmember
  • 5x S13 Silvia bumper support
  • 1x S13 Silvia K's front bumper (without the cutout insert, bumper only)
  • 2 pairs R33 GT-R N1 front bumper ducts (left/right pair)
  • 2x chuki S13 240SX radiator support
  • 1x kouki 180SX radiator support
  • 1x zenki S14 radiator support
  • 1x kouki S14 radiator support
  • 15 pairs 180SX/240SX front fenders (popup headlights)
  • 4x LH S14 "hood ledge", the entire piece of metal from strut tower assembly forward to where it meets the radiator support
  • 7x 76857-60F05 kouki 180SX side skirt LH side (the larger piece of the OE 2 piece side skirt on US drivers side)
  • 35x S13 Silvia A's emblem
  • at least 1 pair of S13 Silvia triple projector
  • 200+ of blank Nissan keys. if they are the generic blank keys then I will just eat the cost of these and probably give them away to paying customers.

Every single thing above is brand new genuine Nissan production parts, not old stock.
If you want to price shop me vs someone selling mint condition parts, I will flat out ignore/block you. Not being mean, but I'm not wasting any time on people that do not value what I am attempting to do here...

Again, will update with a final list + price on my spreadsheet link once I have details. Not taking any preorders for the inbound parts until I know with high confidence when it is all shipping.

Alex

[email protected]

Last edited by mav1178; 08-19-2022 at 10:23 AM..
Old 06-02-2022, 11:50 PM   #54
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Pardon my ignorance but what are Silvia A emblems? And I'm interesting In the hud screen once you get your hands on it.
Old 06-03-2022, 10:38 AM   #55
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30gangsta View Post
Pardon my ignorance but what are Silvia A emblems? And I'm interesting In the hud screen once you get your hands on it.
https://www.nissanraceshop.com/produ...%9Cs-emblem-2/

The S13 Silvia were face card trims, so J's/Q's/K's/A's as well as Club J's/Q's/K's

My memory is rusty but IIRC the A's trim was essentially a J's car with DET. Something like that.

Alex

[email protected]
Old 06-03-2022, 12:36 PM   #56
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The opposite, the A's/Almighty was an N/A car that was kind of a weird mid-spec. Like a J's with alloys, A/C, and different seat fabric. Funny that they'd give it a badass name and ace of spades badge for like the equivalent of a Honda Accord Special Edition

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/use...001/index.html

This one matches every other A's I've seen... SR20DE, alloys, bricks.
Old 06-03-2022, 01:41 PM   #57
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
The opposite, the A's/Almighty was an N/A car that was kind of a weird mid-spec. Like a J's with alloys, A/C, and different seat fabric. Funny that they'd give it a badass name and ace of spades badge for like the equivalent of a Honda Accord Special Edition

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/use...001/index.html

This one matches every other A's I've seen... SR20DE, alloys, bricks.
yeah you're right. I remembered the A's trim being a stripped down stock car, almost like a car you buy to build a race car out of but it's not a base model...

closest modern version is the BRZ RA which tuners use to modify.

[email protected]
Old 06-04-2022, 12:56 PM   #58
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I get it now, ive been looking for k's badges for my silvia for some time now.
Old 06-16-2022, 10:43 AM   #59
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

FYI I am still waiting for the freight to be picked up. It's been 4 weeks and still in a holding pattern.

Just keep this thread in mind.

-alex

[email protected]
Old 06-17-2022, 01:55 PM   #60
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
  • 20x 11110-53F00 KA24 oil pan
  • 10x 24821-54F80 S13 digital speedometer head
  • some LH zenki S14 EUDM glass headlights
  • at least 5 pairs S14 kouki EUDM headlights
  • 10 sets of kouki USDM S14 tail lights
  • 50 pairs Z32 2+2 cables
  • 50 sets of S14 clutch pedal assembly (everything minus $2 worth of nut/washer that I will piece together as a kit for everyone)
  • 1x S14 front crossmember
  • 1x S13 Silvia bumper support
  • 1x S13 Silvia K's front bumper (without the cutout insert, bumper only)
  • 2 pairs R33 GT-R N1 front bumper ducts (left/right pair)
  • 2x chuki S13 240SX radiator support
  • 1x kouki 180SX radiator support
  • 1x zenki S14 radiator support
  • 1x kouki S14 radiator support
  • 15 pairs 180SX/240SX front fenders (popup headlights)
  • 4x LH S14 "hood ledge", the entire piece of metal from strut tower assembly forward to where it meets the radiator support
  • 7x 76857-60F05 kouki 180SX side skirt LH side (the larger piece of the OE 2 piece side skirt on US drivers side)
  • 35x S13 Silvia A's emblem
  • at least 1 pair of S13 Silvia triple projector
  • 200+ of blank Nissan keys. if they are the generic blank keys then I will just eat the cost of these and probably give them away to paying customers.
forgot to add this to inbound list.

still in a holding pattern.

[email protected]
Closed Thread