Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 AM   #151
tamil_tuner_S13

Trader Rating: (1)
tamil_tuner_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so what's the eta on power steering kit?
tamil_tuner_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2013, 02:15 PM   #152
s13_maJiK
Zilvia Member

s13_maJiK is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase Bays View Post
Email me some more details on this. I am not aware of any hydro ebrakes on backorder with us at all.

Thanks,
[email protected]
I was speaking of my experience I had early 2012. I already contacted who I needed to and got everything straightened out. Just wanted to provide constructive criticism for later orders, in the event they get backed up.
s13_maJiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #153
onlydrinkkoolaid
Zilvia Member

onlydrinkkoolaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Chasebays is very unique and frustrating case because I work in customer service and specifically in the auto industry where people already have their guard up about the type of service they will receive. There is no nice way of putting it but this company is run by guys who are greedy and choose to work exponentially above the shop capacity to produce quality work and service. Obviously, I have my own bad experience with Chasebays 1jz harness service from the time frame till the harness being pinned incorrectly and there really is no need to go in to detail because I'm pretty sure others can attest to what I'm saying. In my humblest opinion, I think this company has the talent to produce quality and quick service but there execution is completely incorrect. It's better to take care of 10 people really well then take care of 20 people half ass and have a whole damn review section dedicated to the lack of attention to detail you guys seem to display with your products and customer service and yes I'm still waiting to receive my harness again.
onlydrinkkoolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 12:03 AM   #154
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Still wondering if they are going to acknowledge my post regarding their tucked radiator and the issues I ran into when I went to install.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #155
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I wanted to order chase bays stuff. Rb/ into s13 harness brake lines clutch line and power steering resivior. But this thread has fully turned me off to this idea. The thought of paying top dollar for a harness to come in wrong is crazy. I don't want to wait 3 months then find that I have to fix 7 problems with it. It almost seems as if every harness that goes out is wrong. Oh well good luck guys. You make rad products just to afraid of the horror stories.
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:09 PM   #156
hockeyrules
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
hockeyrules is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Ordered an S13SR harness and well see how this goes!
hockeyrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:47 PM   #157
jimefam
Leaky Injector

jimefam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideslidegnarslide View Post
I wanted to order chase bays stuff. Rb/ into s13 harness brake lines clutch line and power steering resivior. But this thread has fully turned me off to this idea. The thought of paying top dollar for a harness to come in wrong is crazy. I don't want to wait 3 months then find that I have to fix 7 problems with it. It almost seems as if every harness that goes out is wrong. Oh well good luck guys. You make rad products just to afraid of the horror stories.
Look into wiring specialties or jordan innovations, I took them the car and it took them over 3 months to make me a harness which was wrong anyways. Hooked it up and I blew my ecu and has set me back more months. Keep this thread up at the top.
jimefam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 PM   #158
94vert
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
94vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
wow is it just me or does chase bays need more employees. they seem like they are always behind with no end in sight. hire more hands and get the product out faster its that simple.
94vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:25 AM   #159
caglej
Zilvia Member

caglej is an unknown quantity at this point
called a few days ago about an adapter i was missing for my brake line kit.

hoping to get it tomorrow. anytime i've ordered something directly through the company, it is always missing something.

order their stuff through enjuku, no issues. odd.

Edit - ended up getting the adapter that day!

Last edited by caglej; 02-14-2013 at 10:43 PM..
caglej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:59 AM   #160
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
BlewByYou is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Ordered a Rb25 S14 harness from them, not one issue. 2 week turnaround time and Justin is bad ass!! Thanks guys..
BlewByYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 AM   #161
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
it's good to see I cancelled my build and didn't try to order more parts from this company. My experience with them was horrible and I try to let everyone I know to never buy anything from chase bays. Their customer service was shitty too and after making me wait for 3-4 months for a part they refused to give me any sort of discount on it, just a "here's 10% off your next order"

Yeah like I would buy anything from there again.

it's sad too, I was planning on dropping about 2000 to chase bays for my swap, if they had tried harder to make things right they would have made a lot more money off of me. However since they didn't I got my refund through Enjuku and make sure to drive any business I can away from them, so far I have talked 7 people out of getting screwed over. I'd say that's another 4-5k worth of sales I turned away. All because they couldn't make my transaction right.

Ken @ enjuku felt bad and gave me a GREAT deal on a ton of other parts I needed. It wasn't even his fault but he made it right.
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:58 PM   #162
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
^ Ken@ enjuku is the bomb always helped me.
+1 for Enjukuracing.
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:39 PM   #163
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Chase Bays is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback - Chase Bays, Inc - Welcome to Chase Bays specializing in Custom Wiring Harnesses and AN Fittings

IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETICS WHILE SAVING WEIGHT AND SPACE

www.ChaseBays.com | [email protected] | (205)623-2188
Chase Bays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #164
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
So you cherry pick the times when you have do a good job?
revcyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #165
Chase Bays
Zilvia Junkie

Chase Bays is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan2787 View Post
So I installed my chase bays harness yesterday. Actually that's how I brought in the New Years lol and installed it on my 1jz s13 using a 2jz ecu. And I got my car running all is well. It starts and idles. Will update later on warm start and driving. Bra the harness looks awsome and definetly serves its purpose. I also had them make a sign on the harness that say custom made for me and it shits right on top of the valve cover in the back. Perfect placement. Ill keep you guys updated!
Just saw this, great to see. I remember seeing your custom label order. Let us know if you need anything, and post some pictures!

Thanks!

IMPROVING PERFORMANCE AND AESTHETICS WHILE SAVING WEIGHT AND SPACE

www.ChaseBays.com | [email protected] | (205)623-2188
Chase Bays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #166
s13mikesr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
s13mikesr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Is there a willwood master cylinder besides the 7/8 to make the brakes feel alittle better aka softer

Just wondering cause my friends are dumping the 7/8 causeit feels like vrap
s13mikesr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #167
up in smoke
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
up in smoke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I like how most of the people quoted here haven't installed their products yet. If only they knew...
up in smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:02 AM   #168
jimefam
Leaky Injector

jimefam is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's a few screenshots if you want to post them up on your site lol:

First one is them confirming my pick up of my car which had been at their shop over a month at this point getting my harness done. They had my whole car so I had to drive over there from my house in ga(about 3 hrs) with my 24' enclosed trailer. Well when I get there guess what? Car wasn't even 25% done, you would think they would have told me before wasting 6+ hours of my time.

Next up they promise up and down that the car will be ready by the following week.

Here he is on the day the car is supposed to be done(for like the 3rd time) and he still doesn't even understand how multiple things need to be done. Keep in mind when I dropped the car off a month and a half earlier we spent over an hour just going over all the sensors solenoids etc that needed to be wired up.

After I explain it "makes sense to him now" so I can pick it up the following day. I tell him fuck it I've waited long enough I'll terminate whatever just run the wires I'll get the connectors on.

So another month goes by! Has had the car and wiring and every single thing he could need for almost 3 months now and guess what??? He's still staring at the nitrous harness baffled by it lol. Problem is he "forgot" to put the nitrous into the harness so after paying all that money for a custom mil spec harness what did they do? Run the wires for the nitrous outside of the milspec connector(no more pins since he didn't account for it) and wanted to give me the harness with the nitrous wires literally lose and unsheathed or heat shrinked or anything.

With this one I had been told the harness was sent next day on monday the 25th since I had already had to pick up the car as the chassis shop was needing it bad when I picked up the car everything was "supposedly" done. Guess what though the harness was missing the nitrous part so it went back.

He tells me that I will receive it in two days(after having been lied to the past two days that it had gone out and was just waiting for a tracking #). "Everything is exactly how you need it and how you requested it" LOL guess what? After I get it the nitrous still isn't routed through the milspec connector(he apparently was never able to figure it out so decided to say fuck it and send it all unfinished) and the first time I hook it up to use it it blows my haltech cause multiple things are wrong with the wiring lol. This is what Chasebays is all about and a few hand picked reviews cant cover up this thread and the many others like it on other forums.

Oh and if you still need more feedback buddy let me know I can post up the recordings you know i've got where I'm getting told a bunch of lies right to my face on multiple wasted trips out there.
jimefam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:17 AM   #169
unwtdhero
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I ordered the tucked radiator, inline filler cap, fuel lines w/ fuellab regulator and the brake lines. And i got everything in 3 weeks. The radiator is made to order. I have nothing but great things to say about chasebays.
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:47 AM   #170
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

I have there Harness and Ordered there clutch line and brake line kit should be here this week. Everything is made to order. You can't make something an let it set on the shelf bc 98% of there products are custom made for YOUR specific application!

Edit: Lines came in way early!!

Last edited by BlewByYou; 03-13-2013 at 01:12 PM..
Old 03-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #171
MurkyRiversS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
MurkyRiversS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
^ Lucky.

I ordered mine two and a half weeks ago and still dont have them. I couldnt remember how crappy the lead time was for their product. Had I remembered I would have went a different route.
MurkyRiversS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:05 PM   #172
BlewByYou
Zilvia FREAK!

Ordered mine 2/21/13 all orders went out the 8th. You most likely will get it this week bud. Its worth the wait trust me ^_^
Old 03-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #173
hockeyrules
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
hockeyrules is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I got my harness, took roughly two months. Look good, but who knows if it will fire up
hockeyrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:21 PM   #174
slideslidegnarslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (29)
slideslidegnarslide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
I was really avoiding them but I couldn't find any other brake lines. I ordered them a while ago still haven't received. But I'm not surprised , they are just really holding me up
slideslidegnarslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #175
teddyjr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
teddyjr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Ordered a radiator Thursday

I ordered the tucked radiator for my RB into S14 project on Thursday March 21. I checked with customer service before ordering and was assured that the build-to-order radiators take 2 weeks in most instances and there's not a black hole because they track orders very well whether busy or not. I hope I have a good story to tell because I'm really stoked about this radiator config for my car. Lots o' room in front of the RB for some pullers so I can keep my A/C and all. Stay tuned Zilvians and I hope wiring guy ^ gets good harness news early next week. Hope he really didn't get laughed at. If so I hope you got his name!
-Teddy
teddyjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #176
nickauger
Leaky Injector

nickauger is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I've ordered an my Engine harness 11/01/2013 and my harness is still not completed ! They told me the normal running time is 4-6 week . Now i'm at 11 week including this week. They don't gave me any news and i'm still waiting...

I've ordered a standard harness (sr20det in 240sx 91-93)
nickauger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #177
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Anyone ordering a harness from ChaseBays needs to understand that it is not a 6wk wait regardless of what they tell you. I waited 13wks for mine, then I had to send it back to them for some minor changes.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:36 AM   #178
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by tengo240 View Post
minor changes as in what ? i just ordered a standard sr harness
I have a custom harness from them because I am running a VET motor. Therefore, I had extra plugs that a standard SR will not have. They needed to be lengthened and I had some plugs changed to utilize the correct sensors I had purchased for my Haltech PS2000. Turn around time was a week.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:55 AM   #179
tengo240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
tengo240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
cleared up everything with will , i am more than happy with chase bays and feel like it was def money well spent .
tengo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:21 PM   #180
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Just ordered my wiring harness s13-s13 from them today. I was told 4-6 weeks from Will. The convo was great and I'm looking forward to my first Chase Bay product!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote