Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-11-2007, 11:26 AM   #121
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/i_am_legend/

hmmmmm..... I Am Legend is getting mixed reviews. still buying tickets for imax tonight though (mostly pumped for the dark knight preview). imo, i like will smith as an actor. i just think he keeps getting shitty scripts, which makes me not like his movies.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2007, 07:30 AM   #122
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Perhaps we SHOULD be preparing:
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643...ly-happen.html

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 07:47 AM   #123
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
1. thanks for reviving this thread, i was wondering when someone was gonna find something new

2.great. gotta love it when horror shit has a possibility of being a real thing....
Old 12-20-2007, 08:20 AM   #124
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to status:one
good find PHLIP
+
Old 01-03-2008, 12:40 PM   #125
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ok after doing some digging I found out that Diary of the Dead is going to come out 2/15! But it says "limited". Damn, I'm going to have to find out where it's gonna be playing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848557/releaseinfo

EIDT: Confirmed if via the Diary of the Dead official Myspace page!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:48 PM   #126
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Ok after doing some digging I found out that Diary of the Dead is going to come out 2/15! But it says "limited". Damn, I'm going to have to find out where it's gonna be playing.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848557/releaseinfo

EIDT: Confirmed if via the Diary of the Dead official Myspace page!
Damn, never heard of this until now. Looking forward to it.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #127
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Has anyone seen Boy eats girl?
I rented it the other day and it's pretty good.

Here's the trailer:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drXE0zspSb0[/ame]
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:19 PM   #128
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
HAHA im gonna have to check that out lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 01:13 AM   #129
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i just saw resident evil extinction

that movie blew ass

i'll stick with 28 days later
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 02:19 AM   #130
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post

that movie blew ass

big suprise. i havent seen it and dont plan on it. i saw the first RE movie and was like...uhhhh...riiiiiight.

they shouldve just stuck with the game's story. done and done.
Old 01-05-2008, 12:36 PM   #131
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post

that movie blew ass

was planning on renting it. thanks for the heads up. i'll save my cash.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:15 PM   #132
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
If you were disappointed in the Resident Evil movies:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6Zl7aE2wA[/ame]

This might be more appealing if you played the games
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #133
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
^^^that shit looks awesome....anything is better than the other 3 movies....
Old 01-05-2008, 10:51 PM   #134
Antihero983
Post Whore!

when's it due out?

and yeah RE5 is gonna kick ASS!!!!!
Old 01-07-2008, 08:32 AM   #135
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by supad0rk View Post
If you were disappointed in the Resident Evil movies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc6Zl7aE2wA

This might be more appealing if you played the games
YES a REAL RE movie! Miso Happy!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #136
jackjack
Post Whore!

Frankenstein to be remade

from ign:

UK, January 4, 2008 - Guillermo del Toro -- visionary director of Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth -- is apparently planning a movie version of Mary Shelly's monster classic Frankenstein.

The Mexican helmer told MTV News he's in planning on the "definitive take" of the spooky tale, and revealed that he's already begun pre-production duties and is crafting several drawings. "I started doing some notes before the strike," he revealed. "[During the strike] I can only draw now."

Apparently, he's always been interested in directing a version of Frankenstein. He explained: "The only way to do the Shelley novel is to actually do a four-hour miniseries, but I think there are permutations in which you can tell the myth in a different way."

hmmmmmmmmmmm...... should be interesting.
Old 01-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #137
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
Frankenstein to be remade

from ign:

UK, January 4, 2008 - Guillermo del Toro -- visionary director of Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth -- is apparently planning a movie version of Mary Shelly's monster classic Frankenstein.

The Mexican helmer told MTV News he's in planning on the "definitive take" of the spooky tale, and revealed that he's already begun pre-production duties and is crafting several drawings. "I started doing some notes before the strike," he revealed. "[During the strike] I can only draw now."

Apparently, he's always been interested in directing a version of Frankenstein. He explained: "The only way to do the Shelley novel is to actually do a four-hour miniseries, but I think there are permutations in which you can tell the myth in a different way."

hmmmmmmmmmmm...... should be interesting.
I was going to post this last week, but I wanted to wait until there was some more info. I'm down for this for sure. I hope he does a good job.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:53 PM   #138
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I was going to post this last week, but I wanted to wait until there was some more info. I'm down for this for sure. I hope he does a good job.

yeah i had a feeling you saw it. i still want a dracula remake
Old 01-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #139
Antihero983
Post Whore!

ok ok again when is the RE movie coming out?!
Old 01-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #140
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
No release date yet, i found it on gametrailers.com and they haven't posted anything. Looks hellllla yummy though.
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:21 AM   #141
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
max brooks is amazing! if the come out with world war z shit will be mad tyte!!! ahaha
i read all his books so bomb
Old 01-08-2008, 01:49 AM   #142
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
im sorry i still play cs, but there needs to be liek RE style cs, that would be fuckign awesome, more shit to blow up than halflife
Old 01-08-2008, 05:07 AM   #143
ZOMG_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
ZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to beholdZOMG_S14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZOMG_S14
im just starting to realize how much i like zombie movies... i always liked them, but im starting to enjoy them wayyy more than any other movie genre.

call me feeble minded, but i even like the re movies that have come out. i dunno, anything with blood guts and undead things cruisin around trying to eat your flesh is good enough in my book.

Giants 2010 World Champions!
ZOMG_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:52 AM   #144
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
ok ok again when is the RE movie coming out?!
Trust me if it was on the net I would have posted it here. I spent a decent amount of time searching yesterday after I saw the trailer. There is no info yet.
Old 01-11-2008, 03:05 PM   #145
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

OMG YES! [ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20844 40738[/ame]
Old 01-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #146
NiSmo240luvR
Zilvia Member

NiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to beholdNiSmo240luvR is a splendid one to behold
wow. f'ing awesome. George Romero is the man.
NiSmo240luvR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:04 PM   #147
Antihero983
Post Whore!

wow in all honesty, i didnt know he was an old dude like that!

great trailer btw!!
Old 01-11-2008, 04:41 PM   #148
jackjack
Post Whore!

OH HELL YES. thats going to rock.
Old 01-11-2008, 05:11 PM   #149
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
wow in all honesty, i didnt know he was an old dude like that!

great trailer btw!!
He made Night of the Living Dead back in 68...
Old 01-11-2008, 05:59 PM   #150
Antihero983
Post Whore!

wait wait what. he made the original too?