Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 07-26-2014, 08:02 PM   #61
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post
Not correct. If you look at it to recently, (2000) before the US invaded Iraq, there is no such a thing as a Sunni and Shiite.

Aftere the US left Iraq, all the boarders opened for every and anyone to go there and do just about any thing they wish.

Or really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Iraq_War

Quote:
It followed a long history of border disputes, and was motivated by fears that the Iranian Revolution in 1979 would inspire insurgency among Iraq's long-suppressed Shia majority as well as Iraq's desire to replace Iran as the dominant Persian Gulf state.
This war and the debt the Iraq accumulated fighting it lead to the Kuwait invasion, which lead to Saudi Arabia and the Gulf Arabs requiring US assistance which pissed off Bin Ladin.... and the rest is history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia–Sunni_relations

This has been going on for a very long time, it's only in the last 15 years that the West has given a crap because it's only in the last 15 years that is has mattered to us.

Quote:
These fighters are supported morally and financially by Saudi, Qatar and Turkey.
Yes, cause Iran isn't funding terrorism.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2014, 09:06 PM   #62
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 Hood mentality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Can you link me to the last gang suicide bombing?

What "hate groups" are you talking about, Green Peace and PITA?

Gangs are criminal organizations built around making money by selling drugs, prostitution and gambling. The violence arises out of the fact that they are conducting illegal business - so when someone rips you off you can't call the police or file a corporate lawsuit. Instead you break legs and kill people.

You also have an entire group of people who have been culturally brainwashed for the last 30 years into the Hood Mentality. This why at 16 they don't care if they gotta do 15 years to prove their manhood.

This mentality isn't going to change because of Government intervention. That is, unless you mean to round these unsupervised youths up and send them to boot camps and state run facilitates like some sort of Philip K DIck future dystopia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqnQ1YzohU
Great song, and so true of the modern black youth. I found this so funny: http://www.complex.com/music/2014/01...lmes-interview

Yes its from Complex Mag. but once in a while they have some good articles. The reason I equated gangs and terrorism is the effect it has on a community and how it destroys everyone. This country can spend billions fighting the Al-Qaida , but cant solve or empower the local populous to fight and demand change! People ran to the polls for change and got what? Look up the amount of violence that happen in Chicago over the recent 4 July weekend. I wish the military could mobilize to help the police.

Back on Topic!

If the Palestinian people want a land of there own, they must call for a truce with Israel. Address Hamas and there supporters, and ask for UN to define the borders of their new country. They could us the deal the U.S. brokered in 2000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Camp_David_Summit

Any other suggestions guys?
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:06 AM   #63
Corbic
Post Whore!

Israel Invading Palestine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post

Back on Topic!

If the Palestinian people want a land of there own, they must call for a truce with Israel. Address Hamas and there supporters, and ask for UN to define the borders of their new country. They could us the deal the U.S. brokered in 2000.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Camp_David_Summit

Any other suggestions guys?

The real answer is that the Palestinians should take whatever Israel gives them and sit the fuck down.

Going to the UN is idiocy. The UN is strongly anti-semitic and anti-Israeli. They will draw up some idiotic lines based off pre-post war annexations and expect Israel to give up settlements.

The fact is the Palestinians and the Arab world lack the power to get rid of Israel and defeat them in conflict. The Palestinians lost, they need to deal with that. Israel will give them a fair deal and respect the deal that they (Israel) offers. Sure it may feel like eating a shit sandwich, but if Palestine wants peace, take one for the team and let Israel keep the annex lands.

Then maybe Palestine can work with Israel to bring economic prosperity to the region and improve the lives of its people.

Last edited by Corbic; 07-28-2014 at 08:07 AM.. Reason: fix
Old 07-28-2014, 08:44 AM   #64
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
^ With out disrespect, but you know nothing about whats going on out there at all. I'm not saying this because i watch fox news. I'm saying this because i have family there, i been ther and its my country i care more and know more than you do!!

To answer your last post,

There is not really a "Arab world" that support the palastine. "Only the lebnanese (Hizb Alah) that support the palastine fighters and thats because of the Mosque.

All the other Arab countries such as Jordan, Algeria, Saudi "Arabia", Qatar and a lot more are on their knees sucking Isreals dick.

This is 2014 Not 1970 when then the old presidents of these countries I mentioned above USED to support palastine.

But like I said, please don't try to educate me of what's real or not, because I been to all over the middle east and I know what exactlly they are.

Again I'm replying from my phone, so excuse my grammar.
Old 07-28-2014, 07:40 PM   #65
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:

There is not really a "Arab world" that support the palastine. "Only the lebnanese (Hizb Alah) that support the palastine fighters and thats because of the Mosque.
This is what I have said repeatedly. Oh and in fact the only support the other countries in the region ever gave the Palestinians. Was more mere lip service that anything. Merely pawns in the fight against Israel.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:01 PM   #66
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
^ With out disrespect, but you know nothing about whats going on out there at all.
Sure, whatever. You even make a fox news quip.

Quote:
I'm not saying this because i watch fox news. I'm saying this because i have family there, i been ther and its my country i care more and know more than you do!!
That makes no sense what so ever especially since we are talking about Palestine and you are claiming to be from Iraq. Guess which country I have friends in and do business with.

Quote:
To answer your last post,

There is not really a "Arab world" that support the palastine. "Only the lebnanese (Hizb Alah) that support the palastine fighters and thats because of the Mosque. .
Would the term "Islamic World" make you feel better? I also didn't say anything about "supporting Palestine", anyone smart enough to wipe their own ass can see past the Islamic "our brothers" rhetoric. Where was all the Middle Eastern love during the 2004 Tsunami? The worlds largest Islamic nation gets wiped out and Saudi Arabia couldn't even sign a check for 100million. OMFG, look out, one of the wealthiest nations in the world is handing out a 30m check!

Quote:
All the other Arab countries such as Jordan, Algeria, Saudi "Arabia", Qatar and a lot more are on their knees sucking Isreals dick.
Good.

Quote:
This is 2014 Not 1970 when then the old presidents of these countries I mentioned above USED to support palastine.
Yeah, so where them Palestinians getting rockets, motors and machine guns? Was it 1970 when Saddam launched Scud Missiles on Israel and tired to convince the, ahem, Muslim World to go to war with Israel again?

Have the on going boarder classes with Lebanon and Syria all been in the 1970s? Was 1970 only 8 years ago when Israel went to war with Lebanon?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Lebanese_conflict

Quote:
But like I said, please don't try to educate me of what's real or not, because I been to all over the middle east and I know what exactlly they are.
So tell me, which country has a populous that openly loves and accepts the jewish state Israel? Just because Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan realized it's better to make money and deal with the US than it is to fight with Israel doesn't mean there is any love'n going on.

Yes, we all know the Palestinians are pawns - but that doesn't mean the make the world a jewish friendly place.

Clearly ware on opposite sides of this issue. No need to try and "Educate" me.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:08 PM   #67
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Do you use wikipedia a lot?

You seem like a bit ignorant, so i will just stop right here. I hate wasting my time
Old 07-28-2014, 08:24 PM   #68
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Do you use wikipedia a lot?

You seem like a bit ignorant, so i will just stop right here. I hate wasting my time
With no disrespect I think you have no idea what you are talking about and are just sorely biased against Israel. So sorry that Wikipedia is an easy reference source for general information when typing in the googles for a quick link.

(As a side note the term "ignorant" implies that one is without knowledge, not that they are incapable of learning or unwilling to learn. This would mean you absolutely would not be wasting your time to educate them.)

Also, believe it or not, Wikipedia has been proven rather accurate and no more biased then any other OPINION of events. When you grow up you will realize there is no such thing as the truth, only perspectives of events.

As I said early on, the US has KILLED LOTS OF CIVILIANS in the name of "fighting terrorism", Obama and Kerry included - however because it's politically convenient they now have their panties in a bunch over some dead Palestinians.

Where is the outrage over Syria? Oh, that's last years.

Here, does the Huffington Posst Post make you feel better?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...0728/ml-syria/

Quote:
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said about 1,240 soldiers and other Assad loyalists have been killed in the past 10 days in northern Syria.

They are among more than 1,800 people killed in the same period — a record number of deaths since the uprising against Assad began in March 2011, according to Rami Abdurrahman, the Observatory's director

Personally I think the administration is using Israel as a distraction from the Russian-Ukrainian issues which they have no sound solution for.
Old 07-28-2014, 08:38 PM   #69
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Wow this has turn ugly! Civil Debate Please, maybe I'm stupid! Who is up for solving the World's problem or putting a giant ban aid on the situation for the next generation to solve! The main problem with the conflict is there will be no generation left if we wait. A couple hundred kids a year die on both sides, add in a natural disaster or disease anything is possible. I'll grab the popcorn!
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 07:36 AM   #70
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
With no disrespect I think you have no idea what you are talking about and are just sorely biased against Israel. So sorry that Wikipedia is an easy reference source for general information when typing in the googles for a quick link.

(As a side note the term "ignorant" implies that one is without knowledge, not that they are incapable of learning or unwilling to learn. This would mean you absolutely would not be wasting your time to educate them.)

Also, believe it or not, Wikipedia has been proven rather accurate and no more biased then any other OPINION of events. When you grow up you will realize there is no such thing as the truth, only perspectives of events.

As I said early on, the US has KILLED LOTS OF CIVILIANS in the name of "fighting terrorism", Obama and Kerry included - however because it's politically convenient they now have their panties in a bunch over some dead Palestinians.

Where is the outrage over Syria? Oh, that's last years.

Here, does the Huffington Posst Post make you feel better?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-w...0728/ml-syria/

Personally I think the administration is using Israel as a distraction from the Russian-Ukrainian issues which they have no sound solution for.
I had to highlight your some of your statements in your post in bold Corbic. Because as horrific this ongoing (seems like going to be forever lasting) battle in the Middle East period...not just Israel v. Palestine, but the entire region. The US is simply looking for a timeout, a half time show. I'm not trying to downplay the significance of this event over the Russian-Ukrainian situation, but seriously...most probably forgot about the Russian-Ukrainian situation in this mist of wildness.

Remember Syria?, halftime show...Afghanistan? Pre-grame show for Iraq theater. Palestine v. Israel? I truly believe the US have no interest over there, besides the fact that I believe they're only interested in this conflict to possibly to buy a timeout from the RUS-UKR incident.
Old 05-18-2021, 05:07 PM   #71
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Time for a 7 year bump to this never-ending conflict...
Old 05-18-2021, 05:34 PM   #72
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Time for a 7 year bump to this never-ending conflict...
Biden, getting things back to normal...
Old 05-28-2021, 01:19 AM   #73
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Biden, getting things back to normal...
jews gettin beat the fuck up by palestinian mobs, police aint arresting, DA letting people go

yep... sounds like normal US-of-A to me.

"come on, man"
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 10:23 AM   #74
mechanicalmoron
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
mechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nicemechanicalmoron is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
The real answer is that the Palestinians should take whatever Israel gives them and sit the fuck down.

Going to the UN is idiocy. The UN is strongly anti-semitic and anti-Israeli. They will draw up some idiotic lines based off pre-post war annexations and expect Israel to give up settlements.

The fact is the Palestinians and the Arab world lack the power to get rid of Israel and defeat them in conflict. The Palestinians lost, they need to deal with that. Israel will give them a fair deal and respect the deal that they (Israel) offers. Sure it may feel like eating a shit sandwich, but if Palestine wants peace, take one for the team and let Israel keep the annex lands.

Then maybe Palestine can work with Israel to bring economic prosperity to the region and improve the lives of its people.
That's all fucking stupid.

It's a concentration camp with a population of half children. Israel constantly steals more territory. and puts more people into less space as they steal those people's space. We know how this book ends.

So when the concentration camp elects their resistance fighters into formal office, what does that change, except israel's pretext? They're the victims, they can fight any way they want.

You, a safe bootlicker on the other side of the world, talking about strategy (meaning shut up and take it) for ghetto inmates on the other side of the world, is shameful. Palestine has a right to exist, and a right to fight their oppressors.

Imagine what this cuck would have said about the warsaw ghetto uprising. Just wait it out and be cool, why are you antagonizing them?

Or of david and goliath?

Just sit down, says the cuck.
mechanicalmoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 01:43 PM   #75
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanicalmoron View Post
That's all fucking stupid.

It's a concentration camp with a population of half children. Israel constantly steals more territory. and puts more people into less space as they steal those people's space. We know how this book ends.

So when the concentration camp elects their resistance fighters into formal office, what does that change, except israel's pretext? They're the victims, they can fight any way they want.

You, a safe bootlicker on the other side of the world, talking about strategy (meaning shut up and take it) for ghetto inmates on the other side of the world, is shameful. Palestine has a right to exist, and a right to fight their oppressors.

Imagine what this cuck would have said about the warsaw ghetto uprising. Just wait it out and be cool, why are you antagonizing them?

Or of david and goliath?

Just sit down, says the cuck.
So if the Gaza Strip is now a "concentration camp", then what does that make Hamas and Hezbollah... the SS Prison Guards?

If the argument is the land known as Israel today belongs to the people called Palestinians, well, that's just retarded.

As recent as 1900 that region belonged to Turkey (Ottoman Empire).

After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in 1920, the region belonged to the newly formed Jordan and Syria.

http://geocrusader80.blogspot.com/20...ic-states.html

So with that said, the tell here is two fold.

First, the Pinochet Effect - where everyone was up and arms over the dude but silent on all the other dictators of the world -with absolutely far more abhorrent human rights records.

Same is true for Israel.

All the people crying about stolen land, home land rights and ancient borders for Palestine, are dead silent when it comes to Kurds, Armenians, Tibet, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Falklands, Crimea, Ukraine, Poland, Sudetenland, Texas, Korea, Manchuria, Kashmir, Rhodesia, South Africa and probably a billion total displaced people around the world.

The other big red flag is in the Palestinian demands. They had an opportunity for a one state solution and accept becoming Israelis, but have endlessly rejected this wanting two states.

Now they have that - but the leadership needs the strife to continue to remain in power and their openly stated ultimate goal is the destruction of Israel and the Genocide of the Jewish people. Not exactly a rational or realistic goal.

Their actions are also very transparent. They launch attacks against Israeli civilians knowing it will invoke retaliation. If they targeted exclusively soldiers and military targets - you might see Israelis reflecting on reducing militarization. But no, it's always Civilians, ensuring the populous demands military reaction.

Palestine then ensure the perpetrators of these attacks are centered in dense population centers like schools, hospitals and most recently, news stations - using human shields and hoping for death and chaos.

This then feeds their warped propaganda that Israel is a bunch of child killing fascists - gaining support from the Palestinian population and drawing world sympathy (and money).

Hamas knows it can't topple Israel, they want a massive regional conflict and to sucker in the other Arab states to do this for them.
Old 06-03-2021, 01:46 PM   #76
Corbic
Post Whore!

Sums it up.

Old 06-03-2021, 02:06 PM   #77
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
All the people crying about stolen land, home land rights and ancient borders for Palestine, are dead silent when it comes to Kurds, Armenians, Tibet, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Falklands, Crimea, Ukraine, Poland, Sudetenland, Texas, Korea, Manchuria, Kashmir, Rhodesia, South Africa and probably a billion total displaced people around the world.

Don't include Taiwan in this discussion with regards to stolen land, homeland rights, and ancient borders.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 01:26 PM   #78
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
Don't include Taiwan in this discussion with regards to stolen land, homeland rights, and ancient borders.
Why, it's literally the exact same situation.

China (Palestine) is claiming it's theirs even though historically Taiwan (Israel) has the historically further back claim.

However, China (Palestine) argue that ancient claim is voided since they at one point had occupied it - never mind they lost their occupation rights hundreds of years ago to other invading empires (Japan, Ottomans).

History of Taiwan is that Qing Dynasty conquered it in the 17th Century however Japan had also been trying to claim ownership since then. Japan eventually seized control and ruled Taiwan from 1895 until Imperial Japan's collapse in 1945. In 1949, Taiwan became a separate country following the Chinese Civil War.

The CCP has never owned Taiwan and the last claim the mainland had was signed away after the Sino-Japanese war in 1895.

So this is just like how the Palestinians, who are not the original ancient holders of Israel, for the last 500 years have had no autonomous rule or control over the region, and today have no autonomous rule or control over the region.

So how again are they (China, Palestine) entitled to it?
Old 06-04-2021, 11:18 PM   #79
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Quote:
Why, it's literally the exact same situation.

China (Palestine) is claiming it's theirs even though historically Taiwan (Israel) has the historically further back claim.

However, China (Palestine) argue that ancient claim is voided since they at one point had occupied it - never mind they lost their occupation rights hundreds of years ago to other invading empires (Japan, Ottomans).

History of Taiwan is that Qing Dynasty conquered it in the 17th Century however Japan had also been trying to claim ownership since then. Japan eventually seized control and ruled Taiwan from 1895 until Imperial Japan's collapse in 1945. In 1949, Taiwan became a separate country following the Chinese Civil War.

The CCP has never owned Taiwan and the last claim the mainland had was signed away after the Sino-Japanese war in 1895.

So this is just like how the Palestinians, who are not the original ancient holders of Israel, for the last 500 years have had no autonomous rule or control over the region, and today have no autonomous rule or control over the region.

So how again are they (China, Palestine) entitled to it?
It's not, but you are missing several key points.

Preface: my family is from Taiwan, half of my heritage is intimately tied to the Chinese Civil War.

What you are conveniently leaving out is the history prior to the 17th Century, the period from 1945-1949, as well as the current government and status quo.

You also leave out the reason why the ROC was allowed to survive post-1949, which was the outbreak of the Korean War and the subsequent deployment of the US 7th Fleet to prevent China from invading Taiwan. At the same time, it also made the split permanent.

I can type a lot more about this but the background and stories are NOT parallel to what is going on in Palestine. Taiwan is made up of 3 large groups of people: aborigines, "Taiwanese" circa 1600s to 1895 (and their descendents), and "mainlanders" circa 1945-1950.

With regards to land claim, you conveniently left out the Treaty of San Francisco of 1951 in which Japan renounces its rights post-1901 for Taiwan/Korea/Hong Kong/etc. As for who the legitimate government of China is (covering the periods during which Taiwan was inhabited), it would be Ming Dynasty > Ching Dynasty > Republic of China (1911-1949) > People's Republic of China (1950-)

Taiwan did not become "a separate country following the Chinese Civil War" as so many people seem to think. It simply became the home of what is left of the Republic of China.

Keep filling in the blanks via Wikipedia, it's not as simple as you make it out to be.

[email protected]
Old 06-06-2021, 12:10 PM   #80
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
It's not, but you are missing several key points.

Preface: my family is from Taiwan, half of my heritage is intimately tied to the Chinese Civil War.

What you are conveniently leaving out is the history prior to the 17th Century, the period from 1945-1949, as well as the current government and status quo.

You also leave out the reason why the ROC was allowed to survive post-1949, which was the outbreak of the Korean War and the subsequent deployment of the US 7th Fleet to prevent China from invading Taiwan. At the same time, it also made the split permanent.

I can type a lot more about this but the background and stories are NOT parallel to what is going on in Palestine. Taiwan is made up of 3 large groups of people: aborigines, "Taiwanese" circa 1600s to 1895 (and their descendents), and "mainlanders" circa 1945-1950.

With regards to land claim, you conveniently left out the Treaty of San Francisco of 1951 in which Japan renounces its rights post-1901 for Taiwan/Korea/Hong Kong/etc. As for who the legitimate government of China is (covering the periods during which Taiwan was inhabited), it would be Ming Dynasty > Ching Dynasty > Republic of China (1911-1949) > People's Republic of China (1950-)

Taiwan did not become "a separate country following the Chinese Civil War" as so many people seem to think. It simply became the home of what is left of the Republic of China.

Keep filling in the blanks via Wikipedia, it's not as simple as you make it out to be.
I'm aware of all of this shaving studied the CCP 15 years ago. Your argument, that Taiwan, theainland and CCP have a complicated history in the 20th century doesn't change anything. The same is true for the middle east.

The end result is China (CCP) claims all historical regions are still part of China (CCP) and all "Chinese People" still belong to China.

Pretty much the same argument that Adolf Hitler and thr Nazis made - all German People and previous German territory belong to Germany.

This again mimicks the Palestinian claim that all once Arab/Islamic land is now always Arab/Islamic.

So do you belive the Intel that suggests China will try to retake Taiwan this decade?

Will it be Germany taking the Sudetenland or will it be the Invasion of Poland?

China also, long term, wants to take all of Asia with Indochina next on the list (Vietnam).
Old 06-07-2021, 12:54 PM   #81
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
China also, long term, wants to take all of Asia with Indochina next on the list (Vietnam).
I was going to respond to your post but your last point is just flat out absurd.

I'm not going to entertain replying to this anymore. China's leadership is stupid but they're not insane.

[email protected]
Old 06-09-2021, 01:10 AM   #82
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I was going to respond to your post but your last point is just flat out absurd.

I'm not going to entertain replying to this anymore. China's leadership is stupid but they're not insane.
I'd consider genocide, concentration camps, Islamic conversion therapy, organ harvesting, 1 child policy, 3 child policy, etc to all be insane..

You realize China did invade Vietnam in 1979...

And continues to carve off land near India with fatal boarder skirmishes and the whole BS with the South China Sea.

Do you doubt China wants to invade Taiwan? Do you support that and their end to the Two-System policy in HK?