Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2019, 01:40 PM   #1
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
2005 Nissan 350z - Track Ready & Super Clean! - $12,000

Tyler - (972) 921-9308

$12,000

2005 Nissan 350z Enthusiast Trim

Pikes Peak White

6spd manual

Clean title, in my name, in my possession with ZERO accidents

LOW MILEAGE ( 70,350 ), I do drive the car occasionally (not much) so it's likely that the mileage will go up some

Pics here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...hU?usp=sharing

I've owned the car since October last year. I am the 3rd owner and purchased it with the intention to only road race the car with little to no street driving. My time and priorities have changed paths and that unfortunately did not happen. This car is TRACK READY short of some track pads and a drivers helmet. It has literally ZERO mechanical issues and is the cleanest/nicest Z I have owned. It has received numerous recent updates which are listed below along with a full parts list. I am pretty picky and OCD with my cars, so if I say it's a 9/10 then that's a very accurate representation.

The interior is a 8.5/10 with only minor nicks on the interior panels. If you're familiar with this generation Z, you know how easily the panels scratch/nick/scuff. Stock radio and nothing very altered interior wise minus a legit Nismo shift knob. The drivers side window motor was replaced in June of 2019 with a new OEM unit.
The exterior I would rate at a 8/10. It's in VERY good shape and 75% of the car was repainted earlier last year simply due to rock chips and wear from being on track. There is a small door ding on the drivers door and the front bumper now has a spider vein crack on the drivers side near the front grill (you can only see this if you are within a couple feet of the car). The car was repainted from the front bumper all the way to the rear quarter panels. So the rear bumper does have some scuff marks and road abuse from being 14 years old. Overall the car looks really really good!

The brake fluid, trans fluid and diff fluid was changed last summer, always with Redline, and the car has only seen maybe 3000 miles since then with no track use.

Exterior modifications:

Veilside authentic front lip (This was previously damaged and repaired professionally when the car was painted). There is currently some damage on the lip in the very center on the bottom that isn't quite noticeable unless you kneel down in front of the car. Lip was painted OEM Nismo gray.
Clear front bumper lenses
2006+ led taillights
Hood props were added to the engine bay and were mounted correctly on the hood tabs, it looks 100% factory and raises the hood much higher than using the hood prop.

Engine/power mods:

K&N drop in filter
Motordyne 5/16" plenum spacer
Ultimate Racing high flow cats
Nismo cat-back
Uprev tune was just redone at Jotec Motorsports in July 2019 ( I have the dyno chart )
Brand new OEM (4) O2 sensors installed July 2019
Brand new oem throttle body installed July 2019
Spark plus were just replaced as well with nicer NGK units (cannot recall what model)

Drivetrain upgrades:

Z1 street clutch and lightweight flywheel combo (very grippy and feels so much better than the OEM clutch/flywheel
Carbonetic 1.5 way limited slip differential

Suspension-

Eibach sportline springs - 1-5" drop
Koni Yellow adjustable race shocks
Whiteline bushings in a few spots- Front shock absorber, front lower control arms inner bushings, diff bushings
SPL FKS front compression rod bushings (These chatter A LOT under 35-ish mph but make a HUGE difference in steering input. There is literally NO slop in the steering and it feels amazing)
Adjustable front upper controls arms (IIRC, they are SPCs)
Adjustable rear toe arms (IIRC they are also SPCs)

Do not be fooled by the shock/spring combo instead of running true coilovers. I've had numerous modified Nissan cars and this one BY FAR is the best riding/handling car I have owned.

Wheels/Tires-

Enkei Bronze RPF1's 18x9.5 +15 / 18x10.5+15
The front pass has 2 minor bends from lovely Dallas roads but holds air perfectly fine without issue
The wheels are in a 7-ish/10 condition. Not perfect by any means but still look good for a street/track car.
The tires were JUST replaced with Goodyear Eagle F1's 255/35/18 and 275/35/18. They MIGHT have 300 miles on them.
ARP extended studs all around with Muteki sr48 open ended lug nuts in black.

Brakes
The car has been upgraded with a full set of OEM 350z Brembo brakes and Stoptech slotted rotors that are currently stuffed with some off the shelf O'Reilly brake pads that have excellent stopping power for the street.

I do also have a beautiful red Recaro SR3 seat for sale that would look great in the Z. Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss a price.

This car is an absolute blast to drive on the street. It sounds amazing without being overly loud or having the infamous VQ drone. It's pleasant to drive for more than 30 minutes and won't make you go deaf or lose your kidneys. It would be a great daily or a weekend warrior which is how it's served most of it's life. Until recently (last two months or so) the car has been garage kept it's entire life. If you have concerns about financing an older vehicle, check out LightStream online.

If you have an additional questions that were not noted in my ad, please feel free to contact me via text, which is how I respond fastest.
Please note.. This is not some POS HS kids car. I will not accept stupid lowball offers so please don't waste my time.

Thanks for reading!

Tyler - (972) 921-9308

Pics here - https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...hU?usp=sharing

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2019, 07:54 AM   #2
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Car has sold.
Mods please close thread.