Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 04-18-2017, 12:25 AM   #1
teqnick
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
teqnick is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Street Faction rails vs competitors

Hey all,

Currently in the market for rails for my Stradia II low maxes. Originally, my go to was the type RO (bride) , as they seemed to be ideal for the reclining bucket, and I would hope that they'd be best fit. On the other hand, I just took notice of the Street Faction Engineering bottom mounts. I got a chance to see brackets for the miata in person, and they looked really good. Anyone have experience fitting these in an s13? I wouldn't mind saving a little money , as long as the fit is solid.

Thanks
teqnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2017, 08:14 AM   #2
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The fit is there for the Street Factions, but from what I noticed, and this is just with my Sparco Evo 3, the bracket rubs the front of the seat where it flares out. Nothing major, esp if you aren't going to slide the seat back very far. I only only noticed the rubbing when I slid the seat back as far back as it would go in the slotted bracket.

Otherwise, the SF brackets fitment are on point. Be ware though, they are usually made to order and not in stock.
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote