Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:09 AM   #1
GRNxS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
GRNxS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
RB Rb26/Rb25 to s14 McKinney Motorsports engine mounts

I'm selling my McKinney Motorsports conversion mounts for an s14 chassis. (may also work for s13) These are lightly used and will include all hardware to bold them up and go. Mounts are coated in truck bed liner for more durability and to look nicer. The poly mounts the Kit originally came with were junk, and I replaced them with hockey pucks. Much easier to install and seem much more stable with them instead of the original junk mount bushings McKinney sells this kit with. These are originally made to for the 26 but with the aluminum rb26 engine brackets I will be including with them they will work for an rb25 as well! Transmission mount isn't pictured but is included! Also coated in bed liner and comes with a poly Trans bushing. The Trans mount has been modified to bolt straight up to eith an rb25 Trans or z32 Trans which is another major plus.

Edit* I also have a 25 pan modified for a rb26, with transmission to block brackets which are hard to find! I could throw in for extra and make a good deal for anybody doing a rwd conversion rb26 swap

$300 shipped within the US, pretty firm on price. Will ship to Canada for extra money to cover additional shipping charges.

Last edited by GRNxS14; 01-19-2013 at 08:15 AM..
GRNxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links