Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #1
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
DorkiDori Clothing

Good communication.
Fast shipping.
Awesome quality.

I will not hesitate to purchase their clothing in the future. The designs are unique and awesome, and the shirts are very well printed.

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 01-08-2014 at 08:47 PM..
ThatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
mrpeepers
Zilvia Junkie

mrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nice
haha nice pic.... i like the decal on your hood
mrpeepers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:51 PM   #3
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
awesome guy, i bought 2 shirts from him.
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 11:04 PM   #4
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
i bought a 180sx shirt and it looks even better in person
it makes me look better as well!
shipping was fast and easy

I plan to buy more shirts from DorkiDori in the future =D
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 05:46 PM   #5
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
bump.

Good STUFF high quality, sick stickers and most of all a kick ass guy!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i love the new shirt!

looks great and fits perfect!

i got 2 coupe shirts!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:43 PM   #7
Iwant2slide_S13
Leaky Injector

Iwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enough
i bought 2 of lenins new designs for my girlfriend and i n we love em. the stickers are wicked too. ther worth the money
Old 01-29-2008, 08:15 AM   #8
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwant2slide_S13 View Post
i bought 2 of lenins new designs for my girlfriend and i n we love em. the stickers are wicked too. ther worth the money

its spelled Lennon

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:28 AM   #9
xxbadnewzxx
Leaky Injector

xxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xxbadnewzxx Send a message via MSN to xxbadnewzxx
i got a 180sx shirt and it looks amazing!!!! will buy from them again.
xxbadnewzxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #10
Iwant2slide_S13
Leaky Injector

Iwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enoughIwant2slide_S13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
its spelled Lennon
whoops sorry Lennon, hows the business workin for you? By any chance would you ever do hoodies, or sweatshirts?
Old 01-29-2008, 12:45 PM   #11
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
I've bought two shirts already. Both are great quality and awesome design. Great communication from the seller too. Looking forward to the next group buy

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:01 AM   #12
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews

Lovin the shirt. So much that I thought I'd take a picture with my webcam.

Don't have a camera so just imagine my 240 behind me.
Yes, in my room...
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:56 PM   #13
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Awesome turnaround response, and he was very vocal the entire purchase process. Plus, when I bought my shirts, they came with fancy business cards that had no website on them, only a mysterious phone number...

Awesome seller, +1 for sure!

`Sean

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:34 AM   #14
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
+1 TO DORKIDORI CLOTHING!!

got my ish the other day, dope ass shirts!!! ill post a pic at some point.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #15
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
I've boughten 2 shirts from him, and they are awesome. +1 for a kickass seller with some high quality stuff
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 07:59 PM   #16
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
I got a picture from Garage Boso Grand Opening Today

from left to right
Kwonza Says, Me (PhAtXSuMo), and Orido =D
Old 02-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #17
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Theres me! haha thx dorki dori awesome shirts
Old 02-02-2008, 09:49 PM   #18
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

^^hey wtf! thats me in ur sig!
Old 03-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #19
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
got my s14 shirt today it looks great will do business again!!!
snowmansent2hel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:48 PM   #20
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Got my zenki and bat skull shirt monday. I really love them alot plus the sticker lol. I taught they were gonna be some iron on shirt but their actually great quality will buy from again no doubt about it. ill post up pictures when my cousin sends me them
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:54 PM   #21
reflexdb
Zilvia Junkie

reflexdb is making a name for him/her selfreflexdb is making a name for him/her selfreflexdb is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reflexdb
Fast shipment. Great quality shirt. Oh yeah...it looks awesome too. This stuff is legit.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:38 PM   #22
aznrib
Zilvia Member

aznrib is making a name for him/her selfaznrib is making a name for him/her selfaznrib is making a name for him/her self
Awesome service. Hot shirts. Cant complain.
aznrib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #23
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Great Stuff!

I love my shirt but don't need to take a picture of my ugly ass wearing it.
TheRonTom31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:01 PM   #24
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I also have to give a +1938420399073495843 to Lennon! But, I have to say....I want that sticker....freaking BA!!!!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:13 PM   #25
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
i bought my third shirt and first sticker from him, shit is sooooooooooooo legit!!!!!

ill post pics when im not at work acting all security guard like lol
Old 04-14-2008, 12:51 PM   #26
Quigs
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Quigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond reputeQuigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Just bought my first shirt and I'm very impressed. Communication was great, and shipping to the East Coast was super fast.

I'll definitely be buying more soon!
Quigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #27
xxbadnewzxx
Leaky Injector

xxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to xxbadnewzxx Send a message via MSN to xxbadnewzxx
told you i would buy from him again....will buy again thanks for the awesome shirts!!!!
xxbadnewzxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 06:49 PM   #28
Antihero983
Post Whore!

dude....i just got my 3rd shirt...and it fucking rules!!!!

when i get back from england ill post pics!
Old 04-23-2008, 10:27 PM   #29
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
awesome seller, fast shipping, excellent quality, will be ordering 3rd shirt soon!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:25 AM   #30
cbcustoms
Zilvia Junkie

cbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura aboutcbcustoms has a spectacular aura about
Good communication and was ready to send me another batch when I hadn't gotten the first set. Will def buy from him again
cbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote