Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-09-2020, 02:34 AM   #12751
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
It was an actual question.

It just doesn't seem like Toyota(or any Japanese car manufacturer) to offer more performance for the same price. They are going to have to offer the N/A base for $23k which is dirt cheap and a slap in the face for anyone who just bought the car for $27-$30k. I could be wrong and maybe Toyota will pull the rabbit out of the hat this time. I hope I'm wrong.

Ran into this article searching for original MSRP for the s15 spec R:

http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...a-spec-r-turbo

$46k seems a bit too high, considering the s14 was in mid $20's. It probably would have been around $35k. A 2003 Mustang Cobra was $40k lol

My point is, special/performance Japanese cars are and have always been expensive.
I see your point - but if they honestly go there, it simply won?t sell... again.

It has to start below 30k. I don?t think they should even offer a N/A. Make the turbo the standard, raise the cost 1K (that?s still profit) and start there. Much like Hyundai with the Genesis, if it sells ok - gradually up the price and performance. 300 HP turbo for 33K doesn?t sound as bad... 3 years later.

I don?t disagree with you about Toyota refusing to acknowledge this - see: Supra fiasco.

Also, there is no way on earth the s15 would have sold anywhere close to subpar numbers at that price and furthermore Nissan would have never been dumb enough to make that move. The Z is actually relatively affordable (or was) when it came out. Same for the G line. The s15 likely would have been 30k-ish, which is more than enough to make up import cost and long term gain on the additional testing and safety requirements. Furthermore that is purely Spec R, and who knows - it may have very well had tweaks before arriving to the states like every s-chassis before it.

But yeah. I?m not necessarily calling you incorrect about anything - just saying it would be a foolish move and you have to hope Toyota knows that from the reception the car has had up until this point.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:14 AM   #12752
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
You all make good points. The Twins cannot measure up against the pony cars. America has seen a dramatic increase in horsepower across the whole vehicle spectrum. Minivans are pushing close to 300, the Sienna over. Toyota knows this. They cannot price it too high as they are not only fighting the new market, they are fighting the used market too.

I would think Subie knows this too.

That being said. I just went to Subaru.com and priced out a mostly fully loaded BRZ ts

BRZ tS
Base MSRP* $31,495
Destination & Delivery $900
TRANSMISSION
Manual 6-speed $0
COLOR CHANGE
Exterior - Ceramic White
Interior - Black Leather & Alcantara?
PACKAGES CHANGE $0
SELECTED
No Packages Selected
ACCESSORIES CHANGE $3,555.93
STANDARD
STI Performance Springs - 6MT $0.00
SELECTED
Auto-Dimming Mirror with Compass and HomeLink? $377.00
Fog Light Kit $407.00
Footwell Illumination Kit $227.00
LED Upgrade - Dome Light $45.00
Rear Bumper Diffuser $749.00
STI Short Throw Shifter $501.00
STI Under Spoiler - Front $399.99
STI Under Spoiler - Rear Quarter $335.00
STI Under Spoiler - Side $499.99
Valve Stem Caps - Subaru Star Cluster - Chrome $14.95
Ask about Added Security ? the only extended service agreement backed by Subaru.

YOUR TOTAL $35,950
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 08:03 AM   #12753
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/04/09/...mergency-loan/

Like I said, if Nissan makes it out of this it’ll be a miracle.
Old 04-09-2020, 08:58 AM   #12754
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
$36k means over $40k out the door for a 200hp coupe with a wing and ground effects LOL
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:00 PM   #12755
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post

Like I said, if Nissan makes it out of this it?ll be a miracle.
Come ooooonnn HONDA. Buy Nissan, and use them as your "performace brand".(Reviving old Nissan)
Oh man... that would be funny with all the Honda Hate in the Nissan fanbois.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 01:36 PM   #12756
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
Come ooooonnn HONDA. Buy Nissan, and use them as your "performace brand".(Reviving old Nissan)
Oh man... that would be funny with all the Honda Hate in the Nissan fanbois.

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea for them to partner.

Imagine Nissan with Honda quality standards. Nissan could build a RWD chassis and drop a honda 2.0 turbo in.The could style them different.

Honda could make the S2000 and Nissan the SX.

Just got a bit of a JDM chubby at the thought.
Old 04-09-2020, 02:08 PM   #12757
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
That actually wouldn't be a bad idea for them to partner.

Imagine Nissan with Honda quality standards. Nissan could build a RWD chassis and drop a honda 2.0 turbo in.The could style them different.

Honda could make the S2000 and Nissan the SX.

Just got a bit of a JDM chubby at the thought.
like, im honestly NOT against this idea at all! to me it seems like a MUCH better idea than Toyota and BMW. no thanks!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:26 AM   #12758
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Id honestly like to see Nissan become a niche brand after this. Sort of like what Mazda does, except they could have more models. There’s a ton of opportunity with niche vehicles. Sure they have to keep a bunch of CUVs but what about making vehicles in segments that are on fire.

Make a Xterra Wrangler/Bronco competitor based on the new Frontier. Update the FM platform and make it scalability and then make a bunch of RWD sports cars on the same platform. A tiny IDX, an SX that directly competes with the 86, a Z that competes with the pony cars and the Supra and then a new real deal super car GTR.

Again, none of this is going to happen, but a man can dream.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:23 AM   #12759
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:

Like I said, if Nissan makes it out of this it?ll be a miracle.
Nissan asks for 4.6B and it's the end of the world?

Toyota is asking for big credit lines also, it's just preparation for worse case.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 09:51 AM   #12760
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Nissan asks for 4.6B and it's the end of the world?

Toyota is asking for big credit lines also, it's just preparation for worse case.
It?s not just this, it?s been years and years of a downward spiral. THIS is just really really bad for them.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:01 AM   #12761
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Nissan restructuring into a smaller company selling 1 million fewer cars
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/04/10/...wer-car-sales/

Um, holy shit I called it! They’re shrinking.

And to TheRealSy90...

Quote:
Even before the spread of the coronavirus, Nissan's sales and profits had been slumping and it was burning through cash, forcing it to row back on an aggressive expansion plan pursued by ousted leader Carlos Ghosn. The pandemic has only piled on urgency and pressure to renewed efforts to downsize.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:01 AM   #12762
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
It?s not just this, it?s been years and years of a downward spiral. THIS is just really really bad for them.
Yep. The difference between Nissan and Toyota's situation IS that Toyota is prepping for worst case. Without this pandemic, Nissan still would've eventually done the same exact thing.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:04 AM   #12763
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Nissan restructuring into a smaller company selling 1 million fewer cars
https://www.autoblog.com/2020/04/10/...wer-car-sales/

Um, holy shit I called it! They?re shrinking.

And to TheRealSy90...
Haha well shit, my last comment holds then as well.

We all saw it coming. Hopefully better decisions are being made moving forward.
Old 04-10-2020, 04:17 PM   #12764
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Man ya'll got me all worried about my job now lol.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 05:16 AM   #12765
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Man ya'll got me all worried about my job now lol.
You work for Nissan?

And I mean, isn?t almost everyone worried about their job right now?
Old 04-13-2020, 11:10 AM   #12766
Future240
Future Moderator

Now what models do yall think are getting cut? Looking at their website now we have

Versa - 14,730
Sentra- 19,090
Altima - 24,100
Maxima - 34 250
Leaf - 31,600

370Z 30,090
GTR 113,540

Kicks - 18,870
Rogue Sport - 23,240
Rogue - 25,300
Murano - 31,530
Pathfinder - 31,680
Armada -47,100
Frontier - 19,290
Titan -36,190
Titan XD - 44,580

--

I say rogue sport and rogue, combine to make one. Cut the Murano. I'd say cut the GTR as sales data says they sold 331 units but that would leave them sans halo car.

Cut the Armada and the Titans since the frontier outsells it by a lot.

Keep in mind top selling models
https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/top-se...a-2017-nissan/
https://www.carriagenissan.com/what-...elling-models/
Old 04-13-2020, 11:59 AM   #12767
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
https://usa.nissannews.com/en-US/rel...-year-us-sales

I think Nissan should consider just axing Infiniti or at least take it out of the US market and go on from there, which is what they did in europe anyways. some SUV models along with the Altima sell well, so it makes financial sense to go the way of Mitsubishi but keep a couple of Sedan as well.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 12:38 PM   #12768
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...onfirmed-2022/

Awesome. Hope they make the same move for the 3 as well.
Old 04-13-2020, 02:01 PM   #12769
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Now what models do yall think are getting cut? Looking at their website now we have

Versa - 14,730
Sentra- 19,090
Altima - 24,100
Maxima - 34 250
Leaf - 31,600

370Z 30,090
GTR 113,540

Kicks - 18,870
Rogue Sport - 23,240
Rogue - 25,300
Murano - 31,530
Pathfinder - 31,680
Armada -47,100
Frontier - 19,290
Titan -36,190
Titan XD - 44,580

--

I say rogue sport and rogue, combine to make one. Cut the Murano. I'd say cut the GTR as sales data says they sold 331 units but that would leave them sans halo car.

Cut the Armada and the Titans since the frontier outsells it by a lot.

Keep in mind top selling models
https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/top-se...a-2017-nissan/
https://www.carriagenissan.com/what-...elling-models/
If I was Nissan I would be trimming all the low sales numbers except the HALO Vehicle because its a Halo model which is not meant to have high sales. Redo it so it might though.

So I would see the Versa and the Sentra on the possible chopping block as well as the Kicks. I would also look at the Murano and Pathfinder and possibly consolidate the two. The Rogue and Rogue sport are already a consolidated vehicle. More than likely chop the Versa before the Sentra .
Actually now that I think about it axe the Rogue. Focus lean and mean .

Sentra or Atlima Leaf, Maxima, Pathfinder, Armada,Titan question mark on the Frontier .

The trick is consolidate hard in that sense kicking the Sentra to the curb as well as the Versa could be a thought.

Apple did this when Steve Jobs came back they chopped out all the computer lines they were not selling well and only kept the top earners.

They also then went back to the all in one theme that got the Company started in the first by bringing out the Imac. It was absolutely brilliant marketing and kicked off the companies return to success. Other things would follow but that was Jobs recipe and it worked.

In that sense axing the Altima Sentra and Versa would make brilliant sense cause that would open the door for them to reintroduce something along the lines of the IDX. Make it a Hybrid deal and it would sell.

People are not buying ordinary cars but they are buying Hybrid cars.
I know Hybrid IDX blasphemy but I sitting here seeing how clean the air is and saying you know what its time.

A Hybrid Z done right might actually be brilliant as well. Offer it in Manual as well as DCT.

Its time to make a change, its time to swallow ones pride and accept we have to change the way we do things . IF they can run a Hybrid of sorts in F1 they we can drive Hybrids in our sports cars.

Ya skewer me for what I just said. The only IEC company I see doing a lot to make the IEC even more low emission is Mazda. I don?t see Nissan doing that with their IEC engines.

So you have the IDX but you could even call it a Bluebird aka 510 . You could keep the Maxima and make it Hybrid like Toyota has done with the Hybrid Camry. Hybrid Z as well . Go with performance Hybrid though. Other car makers have down nod to Macleran and to Porsche.

Hell even make the trucks Hybrid.

IDX Hybrid with a 4 door version,Leaf( easily fills the Versa Sentra slot in its current styling)
Maxima Hybrid, Z, Titan and a Hybrid Frontier, Pathfinder or Armada, Titan.

GTR with a super high performance Hybrid.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 02:27 PM   #12770
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
If I was Nissan I would be trimming all the low sales numbers except the HALO Vehicle because its a Halo model which is not meant to have high sales. Redo it so it might though.
If that is the case the sentra and versa stay as they top the top 5 lists of Nissan's best sellers.
Old 04-13-2020, 03:10 PM   #12771
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...onfirmed-2022/

Awesome. Hope they make the same move for the 3 as well.
This is exactly why I love Mazda right now. They just care about making cars with a soul. The hell with the fact the segment is in the shitter. Let?s make a great car!
Old 04-13-2020, 04:09 PM   #12772
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
This is exactly why I love Mazda right now. They just care about making cars with a soul. The hell with the fact the segment is in the shitter. Let?s make a great car!
I gotta admit that new Mazda 6 does sound nice.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 04-14-2020, 03:12 AM   #12773
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I think nissan ought to focus on improving their EV’s. The leaf is ok but has not exactly remained all that competitive in terms of performance and sales. I think it was nissan’s goal to focus on EV’s so I hope they do that.

maybe focus on EVs and appliances first. later build fun cars when they can actually survive and not before. also good luck predicting what market will be like in the future. downsizing was the right move.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:11 AM   #12774
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
I think nissan ought to focus on improving their EV?s. The leaf is ok but has not exactly remained all that competitive in terms of performance and sales. I think it was nissan?s goal to focus on EV?s so I hope they do that.

maybe focus on EVs and appliances first. later build fun cars when they can actually survive and not before. also good luck predicting what market will be like in the future. downsizing was the right move.
Ya definitely downsizing cut the chaff. I think they should do Hybrids and make fun performance Hybrids that would get back to their heritage in a way and also keep a foot forward into the future.Uber and Lyfts Futures are still dicey and when people have to go back to their own cars they are most likely gonna want Hybrids.
Dare I say it but for now Hybrids seem to be what sells the most.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 04-14-2020, 08:32 AM   #12775
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I mean if you don?t want a 350hp in-line six version of this, there?s definitely something wrong with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-14-2020, 09:44 AM   #12776
Future240
Future Moderator

Imagine if there is a Mazda Speed version of it with a manual....ugghghghghghghghgghgh
Old 04-14-2020, 09:47 AM   #12777
Future240
Future Moderator

Also

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...onfirmed-2021/
Old 04-14-2020, 10:08 AM   #12778
Initial Drift
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Initial Drift has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm honestly hoping some company comes in and seriously competes with the EV market. I like Tesla as a concept, but hearing how they treat their customers and how bad they are at being a car company, but it would be nice to have an established company with more solidified systems in place handle selling, maintenance, parts replacements.

As for Nissan, its frustrating seeing that they don't know what market they are trying to sell to.
Initial Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 12:24 PM   #12779
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
It?s going to kick so much ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
I'm honestly hoping some company comes in and seriously competes with the EV market. I like Tesla as a concept, but hearing how they treat their customers and how bad they are at being a car company, but it would be nice to have an established company with more solidified systems in place handle selling, maintenance, parts replacements.

As for Nissan, its frustrating seeing that they don't know what market they are trying to sell to.
Nissan is actually is a good spot to do just that with Infiniti. Even though the Leaf is not super exciting, it?s proven technology and further along than most companies at with their EV development. Nissan should make Infiniti a Tesla competitor.
Old 04-14-2020, 02:07 PM   #12780
[240sx]
Zilvia Addict

[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute[240sx] has a reputation beyond repute
So is the CT5 gonna de-value the Chevrolet SS or what. Prices haven't budged on these, even with the Economy in impending doom. (Grumble)

[240sx] is offline   Reply With Quote