Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-06-2023, 10:18 AM   #1
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Final bout 2023 special stage East

Just a place to check in and see who else is here.
Also feel free to dump photos in here if you got any.

Mods please move this where it needs to be or whatever <3
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2023, 06:58 PM   #2
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
It was a good ass time.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2023, 07:45 AM   #3
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Don't all post at once lol. I just have cell phone pics and my photo taking skills are butt ( not the good kind)
I did meet some forum dudes here so that was cool.
Also met Hert. So yeah Life goals right there

It seemed like a lot of dudes were running model 5's which made me happy.

I met Pacoxtaco (might be off on the username)

[IMG]Red s13 pacotaco by A P, on Flickr[/IMG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
It was a good ass time.
Oh Snap you were there?
Was this your car?
I thought it looked familiar but I don't know what you look like IRL.

[IMG]S13 Silvia chrome cr Kai’s by A P, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by collegekid; 05-08-2023 at 07:56 AM.. Reason: Figuring out photo sizes
Old 05-09-2023, 07:48 AM   #4
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I was there hanging, if I saw this thread prior I would've made it a point to find ya.
The black coupe is @hutch757 on ig.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 07:51 AM   #5
AKADriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I wish I knew this was going on. Drifting isn't my scene anymore but I would've had fun seeing you all. I only live an hour and a half from Summit Point.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 10:46 AM   #6
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I was there hanging, if I saw this thread prior I would've made it a point to find ya.
The black coupe is @hutch757 on ig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
I wish I knew this was going on. Drifting isn't my scene anymore but I would've had fun seeing you all. I only live an hour and a half from Summit Point.
Yeah I was actually shocked there wasn't a thread on zilvia already, since I heard some members were there.

I've always wanted to go to one, def was a cool atmosphere. It didn't seem "manufactured" like formula D.
I've only gone to 1 Formula D event in 2021 and then this. I think I went to a cars and coffee once.

Next time I'll make a thread a little bit sooner so people can actually check in beforehand and plan to meet up or something.

Final bout only does like 5 events a year. This was the closest one, 200 miles from me (Pa). USAir is like 1000 miles, Texas is like 1500 miles, and Oregon is 2800 miles.

So I ain't no photographer. Enjoy these iphone pics

Team HAZE

[IMG]Untitled by A P, on Flickr[/IMG]

Untitled by A P, on Flickr

Untitled by A P, on Flickr
Dude was rockin a single jingle Ka-t

[IMG]Untitled by , on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited by collegekid; 05-10-2023 at 11:16 AM..
Old 05-10-2023, 10:54 AM   #7
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Was cool hanging w you there Apu.

Purple team is Haze. They're from eastern central PA. All KA-T's and a turbo E36. They run at Evergreen with me a good amount.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 12:42 PM   #8
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Good meeting you dude! @collegekid

I had a blast, hopefully everyone spectating enjoyed themselves also!