Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-02-2019, 06:28 PM   #421
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Endgame was a really entertaining movie. Callbacks to the older films were plentiful. It was surprisingly humorous with some emotional moments that could leave you teary eyed. It tied up some character arcs nicely. It also opens up the possible ties into the upcoming shows on Disney+.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2019, 09:53 AM   #422
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Arent you all tired of marvel or just super hero movies in general after about two decades of about 6 movies per year? Shit. The original iron man movie must have been the last super hero movie i enjoyed, after that, shit got old fast (not a comic book guy i should add).
On a side note, i watched Green Book this past weekend. Hadn't enjoyed a new (ish?) movie so much in a while.
Marvel only releases about 2 maybe 3 movies per year on average. Those over shits are from rival studios of dubious quality. Fuck no, I'm not tired of the MCU stuff. But yes, I do believe that other ocean of questionable quality content will cause superhero fatigue overall and the genre will begin to decline at some point. However, Endgame is the zenith of it all. 10 years of story arcs leading up to this. What a historic and wild ride.

And ugh... Greenbook. Widely panned by the family of Don Shirley as an outright lie in it's portrayal of him. No thanks on that one. Hard pass.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:20 PM   #423
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Marvel only releases about 2 maybe 3 movies per year on average. Those over shits are from rival studios of dubious quality. Fuck no, I'm not tired of the MCU stuff. But yes, I do believe that other ocean of questionable quality content will cause superhero fatigue overall and the genre will begin to decline at some point. However, Endgame is the zenith of it all. 10 years of story arcs leading up to this. What a historic and wild ride.

And ugh... Greenbook. Widely panned by the family of Don Shirley as an outright lie in it's portrayal of him. No thanks on that one. Hard pass.
Man, im not really interested in learning about the true story, the movie itself was really entertaining imo though.
And good for all of you who are into these super hero movies. I have a bunch of friends who like that stuff too. Hell, i'll go if im invited, but it's not something im looking forward to. Last superhero movie i watched at the movies was deadpool 1. I think i enjoyed the beers more than the movie.
What do you guys think about the mouse owning that stuff now? I read that it might turn into a sjw fest now. Ive also read that this avengers movie might be the last marvel movie for a lot of people.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:08 PM   #424
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Jack Kirby and Stan Lee always wrote the stories for social justice and progressive change.

More often than not the X-Men mutant saga is likened to the civil rights movement.

Xavier is frequently compared to Martin Luther King Jr. as an advocate for understanding and peace while Magneto is compared to Malcolm X and calling for the mutants to fight back against those that oppress them.

The newest Spiderman character Miles Morales is half black, he's also gay in the comics, however, they didn't bring that up in the movie. I think it was also one of the last Fox Spiderman movies they'll be doing going forward.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:29 PM   #425
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Jack Kirby and Stan Lee always wrote the stories for social justice and progressive change.

More often than not the X-Men mutant saga is likened to the civil rights movement.

Xavier is frequently compared to Martin Luther King Jr. as an advocate for understanding and peace while Magneto is compared to Malcolm X and calling for the mutants to fight back against those that oppress them.

The newest Spiderman character Miles Morales is half black, he's also gay in the comics, however, they didn't bring that up in the movie. I think it was also one of the last Fox Spiderman movies they'll be doing going forward.
That part definitely makes sense
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2019, 02:47 PM   #426
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Man, im not really interested in learning about the true story, the movie itself was really entertaining imo though.
And good for all of you who are into these super hero movies. I have a bunch of friends who like that stuff too. Hell, i'll go if im invited, but it's not something im looking forward to. Last superhero movie i watched at the movies was deadpool 1. I think i enjoyed the beers more than the movie.
What do you guys think about the mouse owning that stuff now? I read that it might turn into a sjw fest now. Ive also read that this avengers movie might be the last marvel movie for a lot of people.
Makes sense that someone concerned about a 'sjw fest' wouldn't care that the GreenBook was whitewashed AF & have zero interest in the real story.

Comics have ALWAYS been SJW. Maybe that's why you weren't into them? Disney has consistently done a good job handling the Marvel properties in their holdings. But it really is too bad that same can't be said for their Star Wars theatrical releases.
Old 05-08-2019, 12:17 PM   #427
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:18 PM   #428
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
NO! KAREN! Just go home!
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2022, 09:11 AM   #429
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Dang, no posts in here since Endgame in 2019.

Spider Man: No Way Home was awesome
Loki and WandaVision were cool
Sam Wilson Captain America series was okay
Hawkeye was okay
Moon Knight, for some reason I can't get into
Ms Marvel was okay
Dr. Strange: Muliverse of Madness was not as great as I hoped it would be.

Lots to unpack from Comic-Con as well apparently. Timelines for Phases 5 & 6 are out now.

IMO, quality has def suffered with recent releases, but it's just an effect of over-saturization at this point, which I'm sure we all saw coming. The Infinity Saga arc kind of unfairly raised the bar so high.
Old 07-25-2022, 11:20 AM   #430
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
I liked the part where tuco salamanca smashes and snorts the infinity stones
Old 07-29-2022, 11:39 AM   #431
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post

The Infinity Saga arc kind of unfairly raised the bar so high.
I think perhaps it might just be the novelty of the first incredible saga? It was much simpler, where a hero could punch a villain. Plus the characters were much more familiar (at least for me), their abilities, etc. Theyre more super-human rather than super-power.

These days with scarlett and strange, we got some crazy witchcraft and wizardry. Def more abstract
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 11:47 AM   #432
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post

Spider Man: No Way Home was awesome
Loki and WandaVision were cool
Sam Wilson Captain America series was okay
Hawkeye was okay
Moon Knight, for some reason I can't get into
Ms Marvel was okay
Dr. Strange: Muliverse of Madness was not as great as I hoped it would be.
Spider man NWH was entertaining. But Dr Strange's whole mantra was "i cant risk blah blah for the sake of the rest of the universe". Yet he manipulated a reality because some stupid kids didnt get into MIT? ehh.

I really dig the rest of them. each had their own message/feel.

I enjoyed Moonknight only for Oscar Issac's performance/character complexity. Layla was hot. Bootleg kevin bacon was dryer than week old chicken breast leftovers. hated his character and his acting.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 03:50 PM   #433
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
I've generally enjoyed all of the MCU's entries. Some have been better than others, obviously. But, overall, I don't leave disappointed.

Spoilers Probably

Miles Morales isn't gay in the comics. He's an advocate for the LGBTQA+ community. but he has a girlfriend and all his love interest have been girls.

Endgame: good. Felt the runtime but good.

WandaVision: Honestly one of my favorites. I had covid during 2/3'rds of it, so it was my only entertainment at that time. Threw a lot at us that would end up affecting the MCU. Probably had the most direct affect on anything recent.

Loki: Jonathan Majors made this for me, honestly. I liked it before him, but he was my draw in. I've loved him since Lovecraft country and he can generally do no wrong. Another top tier series that really seemed to "matter" in the grand scheme.

Falcon'nym: I wanted to see more of a buddy cop type of thing. I didn't NOT like it though. Good action. Flag smashers should've been more developed. I didn't believe Karen as the Power Broker. Loved Zemo. Really loved the Isiah Bradley tie in. They tackled some racial issues without it being a racially motivated show.

Black Widow: I HATED what they did to Taskmaster. I really thought his character was cool in the comics. The Deadpool'd his ass...her ass...its as...welll you get it. But, overall, entertaining. The nerve thing with the pheromones' was weird too. Yelena brought it home for me though. Her kind of meta acknowledgment of some stupid stuff her sister does was cool.

Spiderman 3: I can't accurately comment on this because basically, I was in full fanboy mode just about the entire time. So, my thoughts are probably extremely biased. Also, the numerous easter eggs and implications to further marvel titles...my head almost exploded. And that's just from what I noticed in the theater. I had full Leader sized head after watching breakdowns.

Ms Marvel: Honestly, wanted to see more marvel stuff. I think this was more a coming of age story and the powers, while in it, weren't really part of MOST of it. I didn't like DoD. They're we todd did. I think the Clandestines could've been more fleshed out. LOVED the actual history they threw in and how they integrated all of that into Kamala's story. That's, honestly, what saved it for me. I've never really been a big fan of any of the Marvels. And, thus far, their live action depiction hasn't really changed that. Photon has been the most interesting one, thus far. Now, Kamala Kahn is a great character (live action), but her "super power" alter ego is lackluster to me. I never read the comics..well...I read like 3 or 4, but I never followed it. Didn't seem "for me" if that makes sense. Show follows suit. But it wasn't horrible. I've actually watched a few episodes multiple times.

Multiverse of Madness: loved it. Starting to think Dr. Strange is one of the main villains of the MCU....or at least a major catalyst to everything that sux lol. I can totally understand Wanda's motivations and mindset cuz she's basically broken. And, the movie, itself, I LOVED Wanda in that. I wish it was R-rated. Also, LOOOOOTTA implications to the multiverse and future of Marvel. Very Satisfying.

Moon Knight: Oscar Isaac made this show. I never read one Moon Knight comic not NEVER. I knew he was through a Blade and Ghost Rider cross-overs, but never looked into HIS stuff. So, I came in kinda fresh and let the world building take me in. And, I was not disappointed. I'm still not sure how it will connect to other properties as everything he's connected to is still in development. But, as a show, I dug it.

Hawkeye: The Die Hard-ishness is what kept me going. Yelena is, now, one of my favs. I liked her in Black Widow, but her separation of business and courtesies was just funny to me. Action was solid. It was fun. Also, bringing in evidence of Netflix marvel stuff was cool

She Hulk: Biased on this one too. I loved She Hulk comics. Her Marvel Illustrated cover edition was the first "manga" I ever saw lol. I thought it was going to be more of a Lawyer show, though. The titled evoked Harvey Birdman (Attorney at Law). And with her personality, that's how I thought it'd play out. Turns out is was just her dating, mostly. I wanted more from the Intelligencia and from Skar, but I guess if it's HER show and neither one of those are directly HER characters, I guess it's forgivable. Although she fought Skar (and I can't see that happening) and the Intelligencia is made up of a few Hulk villains, they could've done more with both of those...or saved them for an aftercredit scene or something, so I wouldn't wonder how they're connected. But, whatevs. I liked the show.

Thor Love and Thunder: Christian Bale was wasted, imo. They really could've fleshed out Goor. They had the guy to do it. Other than when he 1st got the necrosword, you didn't even actually see him kill anyone..which was a wasted opportunity IMO. I wanted to see WHY he was a formidable foe to someone who's literally been fighting since he was a child. Not be a threat just because he's the bad guy. But, the movie is entertaining enough for a few watches.

Wearwolf By Night: Loved it. Went in with 0 expectations. Just got bored and was like, "oh, this exist? Let's eyeball it". Not a Man-thing fan by any stretch, but familiar enough with him to appreciate this depiction. I think a lot of this is gonna come back up in Agatha and the House of super ridiculously long title or whatever.

Wakanda Forever predictions: I'm honestly probably gonna get a lil teary-eyed since they're clearly killing T'Challa in the MCU too. Like, Chadwick's death, as a fan, was rough cuz it was SO unexpected. It was kinda like Paul Walker where it caught me off gaurd..as a fan. But, I initially had mixed feelings cuz they (Marvel) were using his death in promo footage. I understand if it's in the movie, but using it to sell the movie didn't rub me the right way. But, I kinda have the overall plot figured out. I'm sure there'll be a few surprises and I think it'll be good. But, I still have small issue with that. It won't stop me from seeing it though.
Old 10-31-2022, 03:39 PM   #434
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
I've generally enjoyed all of the MCU's entries. Some have been better than others, obviously. But, overall, I don't leave disappointed.

Spoilers Probably

Miles Morales isn't gay in the comics. He's an advocate for the LGBTQA+ community. but he has a girlfriend and all his love interest have been girls.

Endgame: good. Felt the runtime but good.

WandaVision: Honestly one of my favorites. I had covid during 2/3'rds of it, so it was my only entertainment at that time. Threw a lot at us that would end up affecting the MCU. Probably had the most direct affect on anything recent.

Loki: Jonathan Majors made this for me, honestly. I liked it before him, but he was my draw in. I've loved him since Lovecraft country and he can generally do no wrong. Another top tier series that really seemed to "matter" in the grand scheme.

Falcon'nym: I wanted to see more of a buddy cop type of thing. I didn't NOT like it though. Good action. Flag smashers should've been more developed. I didn't believe Karen as the Power Broker. Loved Zemo. Really loved the Isiah Bradley tie in. They tackled some racial issues without it being a racially motivated show.

Black Widow: I HATED what they did to Taskmaster. I really thought his character was cool in the comics. The Deadpool'd his ass...her ass...its as...welll you get it. But, overall, entertaining. The nerve thing with the pheromones' was weird too. Yelena brought it home for me though. Her kind of meta acknowledgment of some stupid stuff her sister does was cool.

Spiderman 3: I can't accurately comment on this because basically, I was in full fanboy mode just about the entire time. So, my thoughts are probably extremely biased. Also, the numerous easter eggs and implications to further marvel titles...my head almost exploded. And that's just from what I noticed in the theater. I had full Leader sized head after watching breakdowns.

Ms Marvel: Honestly, wanted to see more marvel stuff. I think this was more a coming of age story and the powers, while in it, weren't really part of MOST of it. I didn't like DoD. They're we todd did. I think the Clandestines could've been more fleshed out. LOVED the actual history they threw in and how they integrated all of that into Kamala's story. That's, honestly, what saved it for me. I've never really been a big fan of any of the Marvels. And, thus far, their live action depiction hasn't really changed that. Photon has been the most interesting one, thus far. Now, Kamala Kahn is a great character (live action), but her "super power" alter ego is lackluster to me. I never read the comics..well...I read like 3 or 4, but I never followed it. Didn't seem "for me" if that makes sense. Show follows suit. But it wasn't horrible. I've actually watched a few episodes multiple times.

Multiverse of Madness: loved it. Starting to think Dr. Strange is one of the main villains of the MCU....or at least a major catalyst to everything that sux lol. I can totally understand Wanda's motivations and mindset cuz she's basically broken. And, the movie, itself, I LOVED Wanda in that. I wish it was R-rated. Also, LOOOOOTTA implications to the multiverse and future of Marvel. Very Satisfying.

Moon Knight: Oscar Isaac made this show. I never read one Moon Knight comic not NEVER. I knew he was through a Blade and Ghost Rider cross-overs, but never looked into HIS stuff. So, I came in kinda fresh and let the world building take me in. And, I was not disappointed. I'm still not sure how it will connect to other properties as everything he's connected to is still in development. But, as a show, I dug it.

Hawkeye: The Die Hard-ishness is what kept me going. Yelena is, now, one of my favs. I liked her in Black Widow, but her separation of business and courtesies was just funny to me. Action was solid. It was fun. Also, bringing in evidence of Netflix marvel stuff was cool

She Hulk: Biased on this one too. I loved She Hulk comics. Her Marvel Illustrated cover edition was the first "manga" I ever saw lol. I thought it was going to be more of a Lawyer show, though. The titled evoked Harvey Birdman (Attorney at Law). And with her personality, that's how I thought it'd play out. Turns out is was just her dating, mostly. I wanted more from the Intelligencia and from Skar, but I guess if it's HER show and neither one of those are directly HER characters, I guess it's forgivable. Although she fought Skar (and I can't see that happening) and the Intelligencia is made up of a few Hulk villains, they could've done more with both of those...or saved them for an aftercredit scene or something, so I wouldn't wonder how they're connected. But, whatevs. I liked the show.

Thor Love and Thunder: Christian Bale was wasted, imo. They really could've fleshed out Goor. They had the guy to do it. Other than when he 1st got the necrosword, you didn't even actually see him kill anyone..which was a wasted opportunity IMO. I wanted to see WHY he was a formidable foe to someone who's literally been fighting since he was a child. Not be a threat just because he's the bad guy. But, the movie is entertaining enough for a few watches.

Wearwolf By Night: Loved it. Went in with 0 expectations. Just got bored and was like, "oh, this exist? Let's eyeball it". Not a Man-thing fan by any stretch, but familiar enough with him to appreciate this depiction. I think a lot of this is gonna come back up in Agatha and the House of super ridiculously long title or whatever.

Wakanda Forever predictions: I'm honestly probably gonna get a lil teary-eyed since they're clearly killing T'Challa in the MCU too. Like, Chadwick's death, as a fan, was rough cuz it was SO unexpected. It was kinda like Paul Walker where it caught me off gaurd..as a fan. But, I initially had mixed feelings cuz they (Marvel) were using his death in promo footage. I understand if it's in the movie, but using it to sell the movie didn't rub me the right way. But, I kinda have the overall plot figured out. I'm sure there'll be a few surprises and I think it'll be good. But, I still have small issue with that. It won't stop me from seeing it though.
Wakanda Forever is probably going to break the box office. It looks dope as hell, and really has an interesting premise.

What are your thoughts on Quantamania?
Old 11-07-2022, 08:47 AM   #435
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtdream View Post
Wakanda Forever is probably going to break the box office. It looks dope as hell, and really has an interesting premise.

What are your thoughts on Quantamania?
Wakanda Forever is probably going to be a phenomena, just like BP was. I think I'm pretty excited about it, even though I think I have a fairly good idea of what's going to happen. I was actually supposed to do an early screening of it, but I caught strep and I couldn't go. But, either way, I'm excited.

Quantamania, I think it's going to introduce a BUNCH of stuff into the MCU..some directly, but most through easter eggs and whatnot. I always find the Ant-Man stuff fun, but it's always been forgettable. And that sounds horrible, but I haven't disliked any of them. And, I've LOVED Johnathan Majors since Lovecraft Country so him in the MCU is kinda heaven for me. I'm excited to see him again. And, I don't really have things figured out yet because their so many ways it CAN go. I personally think it's gonna be a lovestory heist film with Revona Renslayer but I'm not sure how they're going to tie in other stuff since we know Kang is the big bad of the next phase. But, either way, looking forward to it.
Old 11-14-2022, 07:44 AM   #436
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Wakanda Forever was the absolute event it was sold as. Gorgeous movie, strong story.
My wife cried when [redacted redacted redacted] and then she may have shed a happy tear or two at the end when [redacted].

I offer a one-week spoilertorium, come Friday I will talk about details.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 08:06 AM   #437
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Wakanda Forever was the absolute event it was sold as. Gorgeous movie, strong story.
My wife cried when [redacted redacted redacted] and then she may have shed a happy tear or two at the end when [redacted].

I offer a one-week spoilertorium, come Friday I will talk about details.
All factual. Same with my wife.