Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 05-31-2013, 08:04 AM   #1
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
2001 BMW Smurf Blue

16X,XXX miles on it.
This car is not mint so if you are a BMW nerd then close this window right now. If you are a regular nerd like the ones from Big Bang Theory that is fine. Except Howard. I don't like Howard. Not because he is Jewish, he is just annoying and I think he does strange things with his mother.

Price without Equips: Trade for 2008+ Suzuki GSXR600 + $10,000
Price with Equips: Trade for 2008+ Suzuki GSXR600 + $12,546.98 + a bag of M&M's.

If you have questions about the car, or want to see more pictures, ride your GSXR600 over to my house and we can talk over a cold Little Ceaser's Pizza, and I will show you all the pictures you want. Please bring your girlfriend with you. Unless she is ugly. Then leave her at home because I will not answer the door.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
04.350z
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
04.350z is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 04.350z
I want you so bad
04.350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
nimbusoul

Trader Rating: (0)
nimbusoul is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
m&m + twix ? maybe some pop rocks and a cola
nimbusoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:37 PM   #4
S13slida
Leaky Injector

S13slida is an unknown quantity at this point
^^

not the regular coke, the coke with the original sugar from mexico.........!!!!!!!!!!
S13slida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
Trinidrift3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Trinidrift3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
best for sale description ever
Old 06-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #6
drscooper
Zilvia Addict

drscooper is an unknown quantity at this point
free bump. hope ya get your bike
blood out
drscooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:28 PM   #7
kunt_masha
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
kunt_masha is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
bump for my jamaican brother... this car hurts feelings and wets painties
kunt_masha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #8
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sell for cashy then buy the bike you want

heck get a gsxr brand new is your best bet
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 11:43 AM   #9
Nj_eveohviii
Zilvia Member

Nj_eveohviii is an unknown quantity at this point
it would help if you showed the car how it looked fancy hdr pictures does not show the quality of the car just saying if your selling something show a picture of how it sits to save potential buyers time and your time
Nj_eveohviii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2013, 10:20 PM   #10
1jz s14 zenki
Zilvia Member

1jz s14 zenki is an unknown quantity at this point
This fs thread made me lol
1jz s14 zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 08:42 AM   #11
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nj_eveohviii View Post
it would help if you showed the car how it looked fancy hdr pictures does not show the quality of the car just saying if your selling something show a picture of how it sits to save potential buyers time and your time
The photo's aren't actually HDR. That's how the car looks in real life. I got a special HDR LSB paint job. It really pops when viewed with 3d glasses. Cost me a million doll hairs.

I forgot to mention the ten kilos of white powder under the rear seat. I'm not sure what it is. I can't clean it out without sneezing and I getting all Jonny Depp, so I lowered the price to reflect that.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:30 AM   #12
jlwold

jlwold is an unknown quantity at this point
So you do a lot of white girl? Makes sense...at least I'm not surprised. I would think someone trying to sell a 16x,xxx mile car for $12.5k (regardless of mods, or cute pictures, and you didn't say if it's actually an m3. Is it?) would take their for sale thread a little more seriously. Unless this is a joke which I doubt, please say this is all a joke, besides the obvious flippant remarks of course.
jlwold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:43 AM   #13
jlwold

I don't mean any disrespect, but being someone who is serious about finding a new vehicle at the moment, you being a little more transparent about the vehicle would help. I actually like your bmw, and would consider purchasing, but you aren't behaving like a person who actually wants to sell their car.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:00 AM   #14
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlwold View Post
So you do a lot of white girl? Makes sense...at least I'm not surprised.

There is a whole build thread, well more of a chronical really, on the car. So you can see what has been done to the car instead of accusing someone you don't know of having a coke habit. And if you can't tell the differences between a regular 3 series E46 and an E46 M, you probably should shy away from getting one.
g_mac530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:19 AM   #15
drftngs14
Leaky Injector

drftngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
He probably isn't taking it seriously cause not one of you people criticizing him have asked any serious questions and clearly he gives no shits what anyone thinks..
Now OP, have any of the inspection or valve adjustments been done? Cooling system overhauled? Rtab or fcab been replaced? How's the rear subframe look?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
drftngs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 08:59 AM   #16
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_mac530 View Post
There is a whole build thread, well more of a chronical really, on the car. So you can see what has been done to the car instead of accusing someone you don't know of having a coke habit. And if you can't tell the differences between a regular 3 series E46 and an E46 M, you probably should shy away from getting one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftngs14 View Post
He probably isn't taking it seriously cause not one of you people criticizing him have asked any serious questions and clearly he gives no shits what anyone thinks..
Now OP, have any of the inspection or valve adjustments been done? Cooling system overhauled? Rtab or fcab been replaced? How's the rear subframe look?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Bingo. If I did care, my M3 would look like every other jerkface BMW owner's car in the world.

There is only one type of buyer that is going to be seriously interested in this car, and that type of buyer would be someone similar to myself. Therefore this advertisement is perfect. It will keep flakers, tire kickers, BMW nerds, and hype beasts away. Subsequently saving my valuable time, as I would rather spend it watching Seinfeld re-runs in my boxers.

By the way, fair warning. I get middle fingers from other BMW owners frequently. If you are not about that life, or you get depressed easily I suggest you don't buy this car.

All recalls are done (not by me but I received the paperwork when I got the car), subframe is perfect. I know because I just installed a Drive Shaft Shop 1 Piece Driveshaft this spring. I have a carfax that I got when I bought the car. I have not once had an issue with the engine. I've been through two fuel pumps until I replaced it with a Walboro 255lph unit then not a hitch. I get a fuel smell when the tank is brimmed up and I assume its the seal to the fuel pump hole thingy but have not gone back into it to check. Like I said its not mint but I drive it everyday and drift it at the track.

If anyone is serious we can talk otherwise I will entertain myself by trolling trolls.

Driveshaft.

Old 06-04-2013, 09:12 AM   #17
drftngs14
Leaky Injector

drftngs14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks, Im no BMW nerd but I appreciate a nice car or nicely modded car like this one. I know its not mint and could also careless what other BMW drivers think.. As I mentioned Im trying to sell my Jeep, once I do we can get more serious about it just wanted to know those basics.. GLWS hopefully to me!
drftngs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:20 AM   #18
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Bingo. If I did care, my M3 would look like every other jerkface BMW owner's car in the world.

By the way, fair warning. I get middle fingers from other BMW owners frequently. If you are not about that life, or you get depressed easily I suggest you don't buy this car.
For the record, I would like to say fuck you to other bmw owners. cocky fucks. they always act like a bmw is superior to other cars out there, just like porsche owners.

its a fucking car, do what you want to it. in this case, you make us all proud because you have a "i dont give a fuck" mentality

obe fo life
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #19
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftngs14 View Post
Thanks, Im no BMW nerd but I appreciate a nice car or nicely modded car like this one. I know its not mint and could also careless what other BMW drivers think.. As I mentioned Im trying to sell my Jeep, once I do we can get more serious about it just wanted to know those basics.. GLWS hopefully to me!
That definitely was not directed towards you. But if you are interested contact me and I can give you all the info/details you need. I just don't want people who aren't serious wasting my time as has happened in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
For the record, I would like to say fuck you to other bmw owners. cocky fucks. they always act like a bmw is superior to other cars out there, just like porsche owners.

its a fucking car, do what you want to it. in this case, you make us all proud because you have a "i dont give a fuck" mentality

obe fo life
Seriously. I cannot stand BMW dudes. Audi dudes are getting that way too. I really want to keep this car and travel the country going to MFest and other shows for jerk faces trolling thier lives and telling them how stupid they look with blue tooth ear pieces and BMW jackets. Its a shame the owners make the cars not worth owning.

Even in Germany at the Nurburgring EVERYONE driving a BMW was a jerk. Guys in Ferrari's were more friendly. If I was rich I would burn this car on camera and send a copy to everyone on BMW's owners list.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #20
jlwold

I did troll you to some extent, and you have been very kind in your responses. All provocations aside, you do have a beautiful M. Sorry if I offended you with the coke comment, that was out of line. I was unaware of the build, and made the comment about it possibly being a fake, only because its been done. It's not very difficult to take a car and fake it for a better model, if you have the money and desire to do so.

So I was out of line, I'm sorry. I should have researched, and filtered my comments and opinions better.

Last edited by jlwold; 06-04-2013 at 09:37 PM..
Old 06-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #21
jlwold

Oh and I did have a reason for saying that bit about coke. As someone who has recovered from a coke and a heroin addiction, its actually very offensive to see people refer to drugs in such a flippant manor. Those two addictions destroyed my life, and five years later I'm still picking up the pieces and rebuilding broken relationships. I'm not trying to justify my reaction, being it was uncalled for. I just want to put it out there that even joking about drugs is something that is extremely offensive to some (I.E. myself). It's kinda like joking about rape around someone who was molested as a child.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:46 AM   #22
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

I appreciate your honesty boss. I was not offended. It's a car and this is the internet so it's not serious.

I am happy for you that you cleaned your life up. That is very respectable, and good luck to you in the future.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #23
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
I really appreciate BMW as a car manufacturer, but the people who own these cars are certified assholes. I'd say 90% of the BMW owners I experience on the road drive in a manner as if the road is entitled to them. I'll never own a BMW because of this and my hatred towards them is so deep I don't even own a BMW on GT5, LOL.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:06 AM   #24
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
I think OP needs a VW

, GLWS

2.7L
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #25
240trooper
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
240trooper is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trooper Send a message via Yahoo to 240trooper
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
I really appreciate BMW as a car manufacturer, but the people who own these cars are certified assholes. I'd say 90% of the BMW owners I experience on the road drive in a manner as if the road is entitled to them. I'll never own a BMW because of this and my hatred towards them is so deep I don't even own a BMW on GT5, LOL.
Got pulled on by to many bimmers hua? You should hate people like the OP , with his tricked out hellaflush m3 lol. But a car like that you wont be on the roads flying because you would be worrying about scraping the lip or hitting the oil pan.

You should focus your hate on what generation you hate. I'll tell ya what, a e30 w/o a engine swap would would eat up plenty of cars on the track stock for stock.

2.7L
240trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:43 PM   #26
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

^^ You are the exact type of BMW nerd that I am talking about. Who cares what your E30 could do. Stock for stock I can out run a baby but you don't see me bragging about it. OK I kind of did just now.

This car is not for parking. I drive it every day, and I do fun things in it. And yes I do go through a lot of lips, and bumpers. But not from driving slow.

Old 06-05-2013, 12:52 PM   #27
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
Why the hate??? Change the wheels and adjust the ride heighth and any BMW "nerd" shouldn't have a problem with it. While I would not setup that car like that I see no reason to bash on it in a F/S thread. It does look pretty damned nice and whatever issues anyone may have with how it's setup could be easily fixed to suit your own tastes, for not very much money as well...

Nice car, GLWS!
racepar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #28
Memphislex

Memphislex is an unknown quantity at this point
I wouldn't even waste my breath addressing someone with a e30...on a nissan forum.
Memphislex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #29
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
Why the hate??? Change the wheels and adjust the ride heighth and any BMW "nerd" shouldn't have a problem with it. While I would not setup that car like that I see no reason to bash on it in a F/S thread. It does look pretty damned nice and whatever issues anyone may have with how it's setup could be easily fixed to suit your own tastes, for not very much money as well...

Nice car, GLWS!

Haha thanks man. I think the hate is because everyone hates BMW owners INCLUDING BMW owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphislex View Post
I wouldn't even waste my breath addressing someone with a e30...on a nissan forum.
True...besides some guy in Nigeria is willing to pay my asking price. All I have to do is cash his check for $30,000 and send him $15,000 back, then ship the car to him. The check should be here tomorrow. I trust him because he knows Kofi Annan.
Old 06-05-2013, 01:17 PM   #30
silnv
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
silnv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silnv
I tried to sell my 97 M3 years ago. One of the craziest experiences I have had selling a car. Ended up just trading it in.

GLWS