Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Old 07-31-2003, 02:25 AM   #1
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
hondaguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hondaguy
seaside,monterey,salinas meet up

damn is there any1 in monterey, salinas, seaside area that wanna get 2gether and go for some canyon runs?or just kick it?any1?any1?
hondaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2003, 02:51 AM   #2
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
sLiDewAys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
IM SAYYIN, US LOWER NORTHER CALI 240 GUYS NEED TO ARRANGE A CRUISE OR MEET UP. WELL IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PM ME OR POST ON THIS FORUM.! YOU TOO HONDAGUY. WE NEED TO START SUMTIN DOWN HEERE, MAYBE SANTA CRUZ 240 GUYS/GERLS CAN COME DOWN AND CHILL/MEET???GIVE ME A CALL

BRANDON - 1 831 384 6181
Old 07-31-2003, 02:55 AM   #3
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

come on yall lets do diss

we need to show those hondas who boss all for 1 and 1 for "themselves"haha
Old 07-31-2003, 03:01 AM   #4
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

WELL IM DOWN TO JSUT SCHEDULE A MEET AND/ OR CRUISE FOR ALL OF DRIFT/SHOW/WHATEVER. COROLLA,240,240Z, DATSUN Z CAR, WHATEVER. IM JUST DOWN TO GET MEETS STARTED IN THE MONTEREY/SANTACRUZ/SAN JOSE AREA.!!
Old 07-31-2003, 03:07 AM   #5
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

damn folks come on jjjjjjjoooooooiiiiiiiiiiiinn the mmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet"didnt

ok we need 2 find some more peeps to ride,hmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 07-31-2003, 11:30 PM   #6
thx247
Zilvia FREAK!

thx247 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn were you guys been....we had a buncha drives only 2 weeks ago. Would have been nice to have some more people come.

This weekends busy but maybe later
thx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2003, 01:18 AM   #7
sLiDewAys
Nissanaholic!

OK:
well my name is Brandon. im from Marina, 93933. if anyone knows of any meets or cruises let me know iight. late.
Old 08-04-2003, 04:05 PM   #8
drifting240sx
Zilvia Junkie

drifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to drifting240sx
yo wuddyup guys i will be in salinas next week aug 9 so yea. ive been in skool here in AZ for that last year and now im comin home. i dont know if you seen my car around but if you havent it was the only sil-80 in salinas and i hope it still it is . so if you guys wanna hang out when i get back that would be coo.

btw heres my car

Cole
Old 08-04-2003, 04:22 PM   #9
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
nice ride....

i'd be down for a meet...let's get that Santa Cruz meet thread going again..or just use this one instead..me da igual..

how about August 16th, Saturday..1pm at Harvey West Park in Santa Cruz..BBQ, look at rides..take pictures..talk shop..have some good eats and then head up for some touge runs in the Santa Cruz Mountains...

suggest alternate dates if you have a different one in mind or one that works better..
Old 08-04-2003, 04:25 PM   #10
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
oh and on a side note:

my friends rob, scott, nic, and i are pretty much down for mountain driving any night of the week..so just put somethin on here if you want to..

Old 08-04-2003, 04:38 PM   #11
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by nokeone
nice ride....

i'd be down for a meet...let's get that Santa Cruz meet thread going again..or just use this one instead..me da igual..

how about August 16th, Saturday..1pm at Harvey West Park in Santa Cruz..BBQ, look at rides..take pictures..talk shop..have some good eats and then head up for some touge runs in the Santa Cruz Mountains...

suggest alternate dates if you have a different one in mind or one that works better..
just finished reading the other thread..looks like that is the day for the NOR CAL DYNO meet...oh wells..how about the 17, 23, or 24th??
Old 08-04-2003, 05:28 PM   #12
SpeedMonkeyInc
Zilvia FREAK!

SpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedMonkeyInc has a reputation beyond repute
I will be coming up there in the first week of September for the American Le Mans.
Anyone else going?
SpeedMonkeyInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 12:47 AM   #13
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

i dunno

a i dunno about a meet a nokeone are we still goin to buttonwillow on the 8 or 9 or wateva??
Old 08-05-2003, 02:39 AM   #14
nokeone
on strike three.

yeah we are still going..myself and my friend nic (mr2 turbo) will be driving in the event and you are all welcome to come and watch and we will be willing to give people rides on the course assuming it is allowed by the sanctioning body..

we will be meeting in Watsonville, at the corner of HWY 129 and the main street which runs across it at the gas station across from the Burger King..

i know that sounds confusing but Slideways knows where it is..i'll try to get a more definate address for you guys..

plan on meeting between 7:30 and 8pm...

and plan on either getting a hotel room in Buttonwillow or camping out at the track with us..
Old 08-05-2003, 12:01 PM   #15
hondaguy
Zilvia Junkie

ok

ok so were meetin up friday night 730 at the gas station, drive up there and camp out, then the next day watch the event sounds good to me,ill will be driving with slideways look for a red 240 and a black 240 later
Old 08-06-2003, 03:35 AM   #16
nokeone
on strike three.

Re: ok

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaguy
ok so were meetin up friday night 730 at the gas station, drive up there and camp out, then the next day watch the event sounds good to me,ill will be driving with slideways look for a red 240 and a black 240 later
sounds great...and myself and Brandon have eachother's cell phone #'s..so it's all good...looking forward to a fun caravan, campout, and drift session!!..

Old 08-06-2003, 11:46 PM   #17
addicted2sp33d
Leaky Injector

addicted2sp33d is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to addicted2sp33d
Hey, Noah, which organization is this? SpeedTrials? I haven't been on-track for quite a while (since late May). I'm going to monthly support group meetings, but it doesn't seem to help... it just makes the cravings worse.

I'm very tempted to drive up and do this... even though I know it's going to be hot enough to fry eggs on your hood.
addicted2sp33d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 05:20 PM   #18
nokeone
on strike three.

Quote:
Originally posted by addicted2sp33d
Hey, Noah, which organization is this? SpeedTrials? I haven't been on-track for quite a while (since late May). I'm going to monthly support group meetings, but it doesn't seem to help... it just makes the cravings worse.

I'm very tempted to drive up and do this... even though I know it's going to be hot enough to fry eggs on your hood.
did you want to drift or grip??

the event i am in is actually a Speed Trials / Club 4AG combined event i believe..and it's drift only...however, on the same day there is a Speed Trials only event taking place on the West Loop of Buttonwillow..they still have space open and advanced registration is open until Friday night at Midnight..it's only $90 for the day on the West Loop..i believe the drift only east loop session that i am in is already full..but i don't know for sure..

myself and my friend Nic are doing the drift session..while my friend Rob (EG6 Civic) is doing the grip session with Speed Trials on the same day..should make a for a very fun time..if only because while i am not running i can either watch others drift..or go watch the grip driving..and get rides....