Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-20-2016, 09:31 PM   #31
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i also picked up a rift and a thrustmaster t500rs.. the immersion is amazing.. will probably never be able to go back to a console racer/gamepad ever again.

now i want a cockpit or build one.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:25 PM   #32
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Bumping up an old thread since Assetto Corsa has been updated a few times and I improved my skill over the past month. What's everyone take on this game?
Old 05-23-2017, 01:12 PM   #33
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1on1 View Post
Bumping up an old thread since Assetto Corsa has been updated a few times and I improved my skill over the past month. What's everyone take on this game?
I was SO about to set you on fire for this.
Good bump, I am cool with it

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #34
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Haha! I was going to start a new one but I rather not. I know there are a few people who have been playing and wanted to get some feedback on how the game is compared to drifting.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:37 PM   #35
gigglesnirt

Trader Rating: (0)
gigglesnirt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Purchased it a long time ago, never got around to getting a wheel until Brockett started having his weekly livestreams on wednesdays back in january. For the cost of a few sets of tires it is well worth the practice and helps pass off season time while building a car and not getting depressed.

Driving is not perfect, and some modded cars are clearly put together by people who have never driven a car, but it is a pretty good game. Tandem is a blast and being able to hop on and casually find people that are down to run trains on some dream tracks in Japan is awesome. Kinda grew up on Live For Speed and that has a slightly better tire model, but barely noticeable imo and Assetto does a great job for what it is.
gigglesnirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 12:04 PM   #36
1on1
Post Whore!

I can see that, I play on Grey Smoke Tandemland server that has Drift Playground track and it's a lot of fun. It's awesome when you get into the zone while tandeming but I know I lose concentration after playing for awhile. Currently, my buddies and I haven't found a server that has Dorifto Mountain available with the SDC cars so we've been practicing on that map; average 10-12mins for the whole course.

Due to this, I've been thinking about renting a server and have a map rotation but not sure if I should invest in it.

So far, I've been practicing a lot with initiations and trying a lot of things I wanted to do but haven't tried it with my car. What throws me off is the sense of moving/feeling you get from actual driving to the simulation. It feels weird but I am getting used to it.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:10 PM   #37
gigglesnirt

gigglesnirt is an unknown quantity at this point
I grew up playing sims like LFS and then got into real driving, so I never had the issue of adapting to the lack of movements but I can see it being an issue for some people. It comes up with a lot of the guys I play with who started drifting first and got into sims for the off season.

The Lets drifting/2F performance server has a decent rotation going on with mostly japanese style drift tracks. Every hour I believe it cycles and will load a new one. I believe it is mostly SDC cars and maybe some Formula D stuff, I haven't been on in a bit besides lapping nurburgring in those trackday servers but I play semi often when I have time.
gigglesnirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 08:07 AM   #38
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
I play A.C. a bunch & love playing online. Like Gigglesnirt said, alot of the online drift servers use the SDC car's & now there's a FD server with cars such as VGJ, Forrest, CFR etc.

I love tandeming online with other people it's just really tough for me because I only have 1 monitor & I cant get used to anything other than the hood view. I would love to do the interior view but it messed me up even when I run real head motion.
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:53 AM   #39
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Anyone on here still play besides 1on1? They've got a pretty cool server going on with Mega Tamada where it has multiple tracks on one map. Been using the DTP cars to fuck around with and recently downloaded Lone Star Drift's Tando Buddies pack to see how it is.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 01:19 PM   #40
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobellman_2007 View Post
Anyone on here still play besides 1on1? They've got a pretty cool server going on with Mega Tamada where it has multiple tracks on one map. Been using the DTP cars to fuck around with and recently downloaded Lone Star Drift's Tando Buddies pack to see how it is.
Tando Buddies 180sx is super fun and feels pretty realistic

Look up Lone Star Assetto on Facebook, lots of good drivers on there that run consistent tandems.

PM me if you're looking for someone to shred with I'm always down for some runs
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 02:03 PM   #41
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I need to setup my Vive on my buddies racing wheel/pedal setup and try this game out. Is there somewhere specific to download custom cars/maps for the game?
Old 03-02-2019, 04:19 PM   #42
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb13 View Post
I need to setup my Vive on my buddies racing wheel/pedal setup and try this game out. Is there somewhere specific to download custom cars/maps for the game?
I usually use assettocorsa.club, acdriftingpro, steamcommunity, or racedepartment for cars and tracks.

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 04:42 PM   #43
PatPs13
Leaky Injector

PatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enoughPatPs13 will become famous soon enough
If you're into the drifty part of assetto, most of the good mods and tracks are listed on https://www.lonestarassetto.com
PatPs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2020, 08:42 PM   #44
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bump, anybody still playing AC? I just got a PC and Thrustmaster TX/T3PA-pro/Th8a setup and I've been playing for a few weeks. Mainly drifting but I've been dabbling with some grip on LA canyons/Laguna Seca/Initial D courses etc.

Discord is Farzam#3013 just lmk who you are when I add you
Old 05-28-2020, 04:09 PM   #45
heychris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
heychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura aboutheychris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Yeah I am...great game with Sol and Content Manager...I just stumbled upon The Rollovers Endurance Mod...fantastic...ads a few P2 and GT3 cars and you can do the IMSA multiclass season just about

Ch

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
heychris is offline   Reply With Quote