Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mountain States

Mountain States Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming.

Old 04-12-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
battlecoupe

Trader Rating: (1)
battlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Mountain area events?

Are any events going on in this area? Don't hear about to many going on except in Cali. and Arizona.
battlecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2008, 12:06 AM   #2
gottdeskrieges
Leaky Injector

gottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to gottdeskrieges
with you on that one, doesnt seem this area gets any love at all.
gottdeskrieges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:34 PM   #3
specialk2003
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
specialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of lightspecialk2003 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
http://www.codrift.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5294
Not very many events going on in CO, but there are a few.

And for the New Mexico love:
http://racingsouthwest.com/forums/in...opic=53031&hl=

There is a flier in the first post with all the dates for events.
specialk2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I don't go to the track a lot but in the last 2 months I have personally witnessed two autocross events held at the World Arena parking lot in Colorado Springs.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:39 PM   #5
battlecoupe

battlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of lightbattlecoupe is a glorious beacon of light
went to the RSW event at sandia motorspeedway and it was actually decent for once no more oval (woot) they opened up the north course to drifting. New course plus the cover of night = lots of carnage. 4 drivers ate the wall which sucked due to the fact they were the only for pushing it.
battlecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 06:36 AM   #6
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Utah has a few events. Nothing too intense yet really.
www.driftutah.com
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #7
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
we dont have any events near grand junction, just a few people in a parking lot every so often...
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 03:38 AM   #8
JDMFLCL
Leaky Injector

JDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the roughJDMFLCL is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to JDMFLCL
yeah its mainly autox autox autox, drifting? not so much i blame subaru XD
JDMFLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #9
gottdeskrieges
Leaky Injector

gottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enoughgottdeskrieges will become famous soon enough
We need to set something up then guys!!! I just got my motor in over the weekend, not fun.

.Jjrmyrmx PM sent
Old 06-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #10
dj_hype
Leaky Injector

dj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to dj_hype
there was an event sunday june 8th. theres an event at CSP august 10th, and another one at IGRP september 27th (still up in the air kinda) and a two day event october 18th and 19th.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #11
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
ok, ive seen a flat back 240sx, a light gold s13 and gottdeskrieges and his bro have 240s in grand junction. i think thats enough to have a little meet, we should set one up soon. also, ive heard rumors of small drift events being held off an on at the go kart track. if any 970 people know anything about this i would love to be informed.

oh yeah, and my 240 is on the fritz and i dont know shit about wiring and stuff so if any 970 people want to take a look i would be grateful
.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #12
dj_hype
Leaky Injector

dj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of lightdj_hype is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to dj_hype
the codrift team is trying to get something in the works for a drift event at the big go kart track in GJ. you really should check out codrift.org if you want to meet some GJ people and get some help with your car.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:53 PM   #13
gottdeskrieges
Leaky Injector

Yea my lil brother came in over the weekend. He has a white hatch with rb20. I finally got my motor in mine (black hatch w/ 2jz) so, now all the nitemare starts haha. We could do a BBQ or something on a sunday at my house or someone elses, or just meet up and eat somewhere. Just throwing some ideas. Im usally open to anything well almost haha.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:35 PM   #14
battlecoupe

Old 07-14-2008, 11:25 PM   #15
ErocKs13
Zilvia Member

ErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of lightErocKs13 is a glorious beacon of light
i am planning on a trip to denver over the weekend of august 7-11. is there any meets or anything going on then? i am going to participate in the Autocross at CSP that weekend
ErocKs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #16
FRISBEE

FRISBEE is an unknown quantity at this point
There is at least a few here in Albuquerque in the Summer and more than that and it will start to get boring...
FRISBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 06:53 PM   #17
battlecoupe

i am shooting for the oct. event in Denver with the new car. I have not seen you at the track Dante? but you can never have enough events just a lack of funds.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #18
battlecoupe

vid of guys from nm at sandia track