Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-02-2012, 03:03 AM   #1
tunermt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to beholdtunermt is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thailand DC5 circuit car Buddy Club and Brewed Motors

Over the last few months i've been working closely with Buddy Club Thailand, tuning, modifying and servicing their DC5 circuit car.

Engine:
2.0L Kuroki racing long block **special thanks goes out to Kuroki for the great engine. I would also like to add Mr. Kuroki is great to work with!**

Kuroki did request i not share all the engine details but here are the basic specs.

12.5:1 compression
custom cams
fully balanced and lightened rotating assembly
Custom springs, retainers and rocker arms
Brewed Tuned on DTA fast S60 ems
Custom VE hybrid Carbon intake with huge front duct

Tuned on the engine dyno at 280 crank HP by Kuroki on DTA S60 ems.
After installing the engine and all accessories I base lined the car and began tuning, all said and done I was able to make an extra 17hp compared to the base line run using the map from the engine dyno.
Variables such as fuel brands, intake and exhaust set up all changed from the engine dyno making the decision to re tune the engine once the in the car a simple choice.

Brewed Motorsports: Buddy Club DC5 touring car track support by Brewed Motors

Here is the video from the first event (lots of bumper to bumper action in this series) **Don't forget to watch in HD**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1V0lm1lZfw

decent picture of the car

Big thanks goes out to:
Buddy Club
Brewed Motors
AAI
Team Dynamics
Kuroki racing
Singha beer
PTT
and everyone involved!