Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-10-2019, 07:52 PM   #1
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
s13 S13 GKTech Catch can, Toe rods

Located in Phila, PA. Will ship, and can meet within the city/suburbs if you're local.

Chrome S13 Gktech baffled over the radiator oil catch can. Used for basically a few test drives, would be surprised if there's more than a superficial amount of oil within. Sweet piece. $45 shipped. SOLD

Megan S13 toe arms. Bought new by me, used for about 3000 miles and maybe 5 track days. Heims are still firm but move freely. No bends, cracks, or excessive paint wear. All threads spin freely. SOLD

I'll cover paypal fees because I'm not a fucking dummy that will get bent over 2.9%. It affects the seller for a reason.

I pop on zilvia pretty frequently, so just PM me.

Can: https://imgur.com/XbovStN

Arms: https://imgur.com/7LX6wA3

Last edited by Thursday7; 08-05-2019 at 05:53 AM..
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2019, 12:38 AM   #2
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Legit seller, like the comment about PayPal fees lol PM me, I'll take the catch can, thanks
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 11:21 AM   #3
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Standard View Post
Legit seller, like the comment about PayPal fees lol PM me, I'll take the catch can, thanks
thanks lol. But sorry man. Got paid for that last night and just got on to zilvia to update now.
Old 06-11-2019, 04:05 PM   #4
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
No worries man, still + rep for PayPal comment hahah
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:14 AM   #5
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Bump toe rods are still available. offers accepted.
Old 06-15-2019, 11:05 PM   #6
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Late nite watching Le Mans bump. Have local interest in the arms but nothing confirmed yet so they're still avail to my zilv fam
Old 06-18-2019, 02:16 PM   #7
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

its now bump time.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:34 PM   #8
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Price lowered, hence a nice bump.
Old 06-26-2019, 02:49 PM   #9
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
The toe arms come with the spacers right? I’ll take them. What’s your Paypal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:24 PM   #10
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
The toe arms come with the spacers right? I’ll take them. What’s your Paypal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The spacers are one with the heim on these. Sending you a PM.
Old 07-24-2019, 09:38 AM   #11
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Someone buy these toe rods please I'm tired of having them in my trunk.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:29 PM   #12
AwhiteS13

Trader Rating: (0)
AwhiteS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll let you know on the toe arms tomorrow night, I'll most likely buy them.
AwhiteS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:32 PM   #13
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
wait....so what's the reason it affects the seller only? i get the part about you not worrying about 3%.

a buyer who has an option of paypal or another service that has no fee, and goes with the "no fee service" is throwing out "insurance" or some kind of recourse if the seller doesn't ship the item.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 12:59 PM   #14
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwhiteS13 View Post
I'll let you know on the toe arms tomorrow night, I'll most likely buy them.
word send me a PM when you figure it out.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:53 AM   #15
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

All is sold