Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 04-20-2019, 03:57 PM   #1
Saanog

Trader Rating: (0)
Saanog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 RHD Silvia s13 flasher problem

Hey everyone I'm having a problem with my flashers. The previous owner made a bunch of cuts In the wiring so now I don't know what is what. They mostly cut the plugs and left the wires unidentified. What I would like is a picture of the connector that go in the multifonction switch with the color of the wires with the connector that goes into the switch for a Silvia s13 RHD SR20DET
Saanog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2019, 09:12 PM   #2
e30gangsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
e30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to alle30gangsta is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saanog View Post
Hey everyone I'm having a problem with my flashers. The previous owner made a bunch of cuts In the wiring so now I don't know what is what. They mostly cut the plugs and left the wires unidentified. What I would like is a picture of the connector that go in the multifonction switch with the color of the wires with the connector that goes into the switch for a Silvia s13 RHD SR20DET
I am not sure what plug you're talking about, could you post a picture?
Old 04-21-2019, 05:25 PM   #3
Saanog

Trader Rating: (0)
Saanog is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KA

My camera on my phone doesn't work I just broke it. It's the connector that goes in the turn signal switch I took a picture from Google. I have the switch from a Silvia but the wiring of a 240sx so the connector from the 240sx wiring doesn't fit in the Silvia turn signal switch so I need to know what wire are for the turn signal, dash lights, hazards, high bean low beam, fog and whipers on my Silvia wiring Wich is inside the car and the connectors from the Silvia wiring have been cut I'll try to send a picture later
Saanog is offline   Reply With Quote