Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-21-2015, 10:55 AM   #61
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Wow. I just rememberd Chewbacca. That was funny as fuck.
means you are one of the old ones.

welcome brother
lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by RurouniMidnight View Post
Was just about to say, what about Viceroy T-shirts? Lolol
Man cant believe its 2015
the spraypainted awesomeness
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2015, 03:57 PM   #62
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Dude! You're Kalypso!?! I was wondering where you went. All you guys with lost legendary screen names need to put them in your sigs...
yup its me, im right here.

I'll put it in my sig. I got locked out when I changed emails.

I might change my screen name to kalypso456 it only costs 5 bux
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 06:40 PM   #63
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The screen name switch really sucked. It was sort of fine at the time because we were all ousting so often we knew who was who, but now years later I don't know most of the people that switched names that I communicated with so often on here.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:50 PM   #64
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I've still got a Zilvia monkey sticker in the envelope in came in. Don't remember if they were sold by the forum or a member, but it's postmarked 2006.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Zilvia.jpg (469.6 KB, 47 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 10:22 PM   #65
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
The screen name switch really sucked. It was sort of fine at the time because we were all ousting so often we knew who was who, but now years later I don't know most of the people that switched names that I communicated with so often on here.

some of them just leave... I miss soapgun and his cool ass blog

I left nico to come to zilvia and havent been back since. i know people looked for me for a little while. I had well over 7000 posts.
Old 10-22-2015, 09:42 AM   #66
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
I left nico to come to zilvia and havent been back since. i know people looked for me for a little while. I had well over 7000 posts.
Ditto. I'm pretty sure I left Nico soon after you. I lurk over there every now & then to see how things are going, but it just hurts my head.
Old 10-22-2015, 11:53 AM   #67
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
some of them just leave... I miss soapgun and his cool ass blog
Damn, I was under the impression from all the old threads that Almighty SO is Soapgun, I did a lot of soapgun bashing because I thought they were the same person,
Almighty SO and SOapgun are very similar names, I had just figured this soapgun fellow had reached his post limit or lost his name, and renamed himself Almighty SO.
Shows how much bullshit I don't know
Sorry Zilvia, feel free to fire me from my job as Zilvia historian

I'm a terrible historical detective, so I'll go back and edit that out
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #68
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
I've still got a Zilvia monkey sticker in the envelope in came in. Don't remember if they were sold by the forum or a member, but it's postmarked 2006.
I still have my Zilvia bottle opener that RJF sent me as a thank you for being a moderator. It's used constantly.
Old 10-22-2015, 08:40 PM   #69
ILoveJDM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (27)
ILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to beholdILoveJDM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Didnt see anything in here about NITEKIDS
Old 10-22-2015, 09:21 PM   #70
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Damn, I was under the impression from all the old threads that Almighty SO is Soapgun, I did a lot of soapgun bashing because I thought they were the same person,
Almighty SO and SOapgun are very similar names, I had just figured this soapgun fellow had reached his post limit or lost his name, and renamed himself Almighty SO.
Shows how much bullshit I don't know
Sorry Zilvia, feel free to fire me from my job as Zilvia historian

I'm a terrible historical detective, so I'll go back and edit that out
this is awesome
didn't start lurking til 08-09 though
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2015, 10:32 PM   #71
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Ditto. I'm pretty sure I left Nico soon after you. I lurk over there every now & then to see how things are going, but it just hurts my head.
there's just no sense of style on nico... I rarely ever saw a car that actually looked good.

the tech articles are well organised but thats about it.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:20 AM   #72
babyjesus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
babyjesus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
2006-2009

Bardabe
team mulsanne
ZOMG BBQ
Teddy Dahn
Driftfreak Dave
Icedsole
anything Risky Devil
cool car blogs like Auto-ataku
phase2motortrendlkgasdfluheauhckjsdcnnashcloasdjca sodifh

missing a ton of stuff
Old 10-23-2015, 11:57 AM   #73
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Risky Devil ran the show for a while that was a great era of zilvia
Old 10-23-2015, 06:54 PM   #74
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Risky Devil ran the show for a while that was a great era of zilvia
You make it sound past tense... Aren't they the main driving force behind Final Bout?
Old 10-23-2015, 08:14 PM   #75
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^you're thinking of proceed

not to say RD isn't relevant
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:24 PM   #76
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Wow... all the OG's were brought back. How I miss Rep Club.

I haven't had an s-chassis since 2008, but I always check Zilvia at least 3x a week, mostly for the OT stuff.

I dunno if you guys remember me, but I was AkademikONE before.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 08:30 PM   #77
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTRNTV View Post

I haven't had an s-chassis since 2008, but I always check Zilvia at least 3x a week, mostly for the OT stuff.

For what it's worth, I remember you bro. :brofist:

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 07:14 AM   #78
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:

Yeah I definitely remember you as well.
Old 10-24-2015, 03:16 PM   #79
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by theronin View Post
For what it's worth, I remember you bro. :brofist:
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yeah I definitely remember you as well.

Where's PHLIP? revat619? sochbat? Inland180?
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 03:18 PM   #80
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
Where's Russ???? Dude helped me out with my stupid questions all the time. Miss the old grump

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 05:00 PM   #81
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
You make it sound past tense... Aren't they the main driving force behind Final Bout?
I guess you're right... i dont keep up to date.

Risky devil turned into junkhouse from what I remember, not sure if they still even use that name anymore.
Old 10-24-2015, 06:41 PM   #82
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
ya i remember
Old 10-26-2015, 02:20 PM   #83
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Oh, I remember that SN.

Quote:
I guess you're right... i dont keep up to date.

Risky devil turned into junkhouse from what I remember, not sure if they still even use that name anymore.
RD is still around. RD won Final Bout2.

Some of the old RD people are in Proceed.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:18 PM   #84
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
2006-2009

Bardabe
team mulsanne
ZOMG BBQ
Teddy Dahn
Driftfreak Dave
Icedsole
anything Risky Devil
cool car blogs like Auto-ataku
phase2motortrendlkgasdfluheauhckjsdcnnashcloasdjca sodifh

missing a ton of stuff
Shit 2006-2009? I have been here since 01 and ya he sucks at his history, he puts newer knowns up higher than a lot of the older well knowns.
Which were all the foundation people, there are a lot of SN's he has missed.

Dave

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 10-27-2015 at 01:09 PM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:49 PM   #85
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post

RD is still around. RD won Final Bout2.

Some of the old RD people are in Proceed.
I like the vinyl these guys use...

Old 10-29-2015, 08:29 AM   #86
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Shit 2006-2009? I have been here since 01 and ya he sucks at his history, he puts newer knowns up higher than a lot of the older well knowns.
Which were all the foundation people, there are a lot of SN's he has missed.

Dave
IKR

I supplied the forums big wheel market for like 4 years lol.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:47 AM   #87
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Grant held it all down with the rims.
I was there. I remember
Old 10-29-2015, 08:56 AM   #88
chris_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

chris_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
So many old heads in here. It's nice seeing all these old screen names, and I'm relatively new. I don't think I've seen a post from ThatGuy in years.
chris_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:21 PM   #89
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
Hello world, I'm new here. What's going on :3
Old 11-02-2015, 05:31 PM   #90
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240meowth View Post
Hello world, I'm new here. What's going on :3
This OG wins the screen name game

All these dudes be returning to the zilvia dimensional plane

Please continue to come out of the wood work OG's its kinda awesome
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote