Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 03:50 PM   #211
Southie240

Trader Rating: (0)
Southie240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Payment sent can't wait for a quality set of mounts
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2014, 04:07 PM   #212
Sneak36

Sneak36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quality items here, would buy again. Thank you for my set!
Old 06-16-2014, 07:48 PM   #213
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Thanks for the props guys.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 06-17-2014, 01:21 PM   #214
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
These available in custom heights?
Old 06-17-2014, 07:35 PM   #215
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
These available in custom heights?
Ah no they are the height that I make them.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 06-18-2014, 02:56 AM   #216
Nezahualcoyotl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
available for pick up?
Old 06-18-2014, 04:04 PM   #217
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezahualcoyotl View Post
available for pick up?
Yes they are

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 06-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #218
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Ah no they are the height that I make them.
fUG.. I'd like something besides a solid mount @ 2.125-2.1875" tall

2JZ-S13
Old 06-19-2014, 11:49 AM   #219
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG MiKE86 View Post
fUG.. I'd like something besides a solid mount @ 2.125-2.1875" tall

2JZ-S13
I am p.m. Ing you right now. I have a mount for another that actually is very close to that spec. It's actually just over 2 inches tall with. 3 inch diameter. It was actually a prototype design Miata mount. I do not have heat shields for it though.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 06-19-2014, 12:13 PM   #220
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
I am p.m. Ing you right now. I have a mount for another that actually is very close to that spec. It's actually just over 2 inches tall with. 3 inch diameter. It was actually a prototype design Miata mount. I do not have heat shields for it though.
PM'd ya back! Im running a top mount setup so im not terribly worried about having a heat shield

HMU - lets make a deal
Old 06-20-2014, 08:41 PM   #221
alwyzDTF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
alwyzDTF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Havent come across enough information to make me comfortable making the purchase, so reaching out to anyone rocking these with a 2jz in an s14...are there any fitment issues?

Im also trying to find out if my zerolift autolab mounting brackets are going to play a factor in this and possibly throw something off or not.
Old 06-25-2014, 11:59 AM   #222
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Good luck with that^^^^^^^^

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 06-25-2014, 04:26 PM   #223
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwyzDTF View Post
Havent come across enough information to make me comfortable making the purchase, so reaching out to anyone rocking these with a 2jz in an s14...are there any fitment issues?

Im also trying to find out if my zerolift autolab mounting brackets are going to play a factor in this and possibly throw something off or not.
I don't have a 2JZ....BUT I may have some info that could be helpful to you. First off, THESE MOUNTS ROCK...trust me, I was highly skeptical, you can even ask DriftFreaq himself, I bought the Engine mounts first and then Trans cause I was highly skeptical. When i recieved the motor mount, it looked like a giant ass roller skate wheel lol. I looked at it like wtf is this shit? Haha. But man the quality and design was amazing and solid. So I order the trans mount about a week ago cause I was just impressed with it man.

Now the part you may be interested in...

For the engine mounts, I took it to the shop (My friend came with me, because he has an RB25 with zerolift mount kit) because I was honestly unsure how it would go on. I took it to this custom shop here in Columbus, OH named Brown's Auto. You can look them up, they have a nationally recognized 300zx with a V8...custom everything, so they know what they was doing. Of course me and the son of the owner tried a direct method to installing the motor mounts but it would not line up straight up for some reason. So I had the cross-member slotted and drill to give the mounts additional further adjustment if I choose to. Is it necessary for the KA? No but seeing that the mounts design allowed me to be flexible with my mounting, why not? It lowered my engine definitely by an 1 1/2 measuring from my strut brace on my KA and close to the same amount on my friends RB. It definitely help the cars balance and better CoG (Center of Gravity) seeing that you have a bigger engine and longer engine, you may have to perform the modifications like I and my friend did. Like I said he has a RB did the same thing also with his zerolift mount kit and modified his also to compensate. It was NOT a hassle, nor hard to get done man, cause it provides with pretty much you complete choice on how you want your engine to sit cause how the mounts are designed.

I just installed them 3 days ago and mannnnnn...it truly feel as if the engine/trans is connected to the car, yet feels almost stock. Yes like stock, what do I mean exactly? NVH is damn near close to stock, I personally didnt feel any vibration what so ever. There is a extremely, and I mean extremely very little a idle, but I mean you have to be like a grandma and drive with no music on, windows rolled up to and actually dedicating mental power from your brain to focus and paying attention to feel it man lol seriously man. It feels damn near close to stock, and me personally I like the very extremely little NVH that you have to seriously pay attention to lol, it makes the car feel alive and connected.

I'm sorry for the long post, but trust me, I thought these mounts was going to bullshit straight up. I can't stand gimmicky type of shit. It registered to me as one of those things that's "too good to be true". But man, this so far the best mod yet I did to my KA-T project and my friend can vouch also with his RB. I can get you pics of the install and post them. Trust me man, and I know it's hard to just go by a bunch of peoples reviews posted on Drift Freaq's thread, but man If Drift Freaq happens to start manufacturing race mounts for all Japanese cars and make a dedicated business to put on the market...I'll happily invest into his company without even thinking twice. I'm a hard person to please when it comes to performance. I live in the Midwest and our enviroment is brutal on our cars. If you want it to last, simply you want to spend the money and good quality shit (No offense against ebay or any other brands ebay offshoots like that) but I will not put dog shit on my car, especially anything mechanically.These mounts ARE top quality. Their better than literally every other after market mounts I have encounter, even Nismo. Yet their bottom dollar. Best >$1000 I spent on my car to date.

I will like I mentioned before upload videos and pictures. I have them posted to my Instagram, so I'll get them off that and post them on here for everyone to see that these are legit.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:52 PM   #224
angel mkiv
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
angel mkiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hey any 4th of July sales goin on?
Old 07-01-2014, 02:07 PM   #225
TwelveAM
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
TwelveAM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel mkiv View Post
Hey any 4th of July sales goin on?
I would pick up a full set if they go on sale.
Old 07-01-2014, 02:09 PM   #226
angel mkiv
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
angel mkiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Same here I'm paypal ready!^^
Old 07-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #227
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

You guys know me to well lol. Fourth of July sale is on $249 shipped fora full set $131 shipped for trans mount $146 shipped for engine mounts with heat shield. PayPal is [email protected]

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:39 PM   #228
alwyzDTF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
alwyzDTF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORShi View Post
I don't have a 2JZ....BUT I may have some info that could be helpful to you. First off, THESE MOUNTS ROCK...trust me, I was highly skeptical, you can even ask DriftFreaq himself, I bought the Engine mounts first and then Trans cause I was highly skeptical. When i recieved the motor mount, it looked like a giant ass roller skate wheel lol. I looked at it like wtf is this shit? Haha. But man the quality and design was amazing and solid. So I order the trans mount about a week ago cause I was just impressed with it man.

Now the part you may be interested in...

For the engine mounts, I took it to the shop (My friend came with me, because he has an RB25 with zerolift mount kit) because I was honestly unsure how it would go on. I took it to this custom shop here in Columbus, OH named Brown's Auto. You can look them up, they have a nationally recognized 300zx with a V8...custom everything, so they know what they was doing. Of course me and the son of the owner tried a direct method to installing the motor mounts but it would not line up straight up for some reason. So I had the cross-member slotted and drill to give the mounts additional further adjustment if I choose to. Is it necessary for the KA? No but seeing that the mounts design allowed me to be flexible with my mounting, why not? It lowered my engine definitely by an 1 1/2 measuring from my strut brace on my KA and close to the same amount on my friends RB. It definitely help the cars balance and better CoG (Center of Gravity) seeing that you have a bigger engine and longer engine, you may have to perform the modifications like I and my friend did. Like I said he has a RB did the same thing also with his zerolift mount kit and modified his also to compensate. It was NOT a hassle, nor hard to get done man, cause it provides with pretty much you complete choice on how you want your engine to sit cause how the mounts are designed.

I just installed them 3 days ago and mannnnnn...it truly feel as if the engine/trans is connected to the car, yet feels almost stock. Yes like stock, what do I mean exactly? NVH is damn near close to stock, I personally didnt feel any vibration what so ever. There is a extremely, and I mean extremely very little a idle, but I mean you have to be like a grandma and drive with no music on, windows rolled up to and actually dedicating mental power from your brain to focus and paying attention to feel it man lol seriously man. It feels damn near close to stock, and me personally I like the very extremely little NVH that you have to seriously pay attention to lol, it makes the car feel alive and connected.

I'm sorry for the long post, but trust me, I thought these mounts was going to bullshit straight up. I can't stand gimmicky type of shit. It registered to me as one of those things that's "too good to be true". But man, this so far the best mod yet I did to my KA-T project and my friend can vouch also with his RB. I can get you pics of the install and post them. Trust me man, and I know it's hard to just go by a bunch of peoples reviews posted on Drift Freaq's thread, but man If Drift Freaq happens to start manufacturing race mounts for all Japanese cars and make a dedicated business to put on the market...I'll happily invest into his company without even thinking twice. I'm a hard person to please when it comes to performance. I live in the Midwest and our enviroment is brutal on our cars. If you want it to last, simply you want to spend the money and good quality shit (No offense against ebay or any other brands ebay offshoots like that) but I will not put dog shit on my car, especially anything mechanically.These mounts ARE top quality. Their better than literally every other after market mounts I have encounter, even Nismo. Yet their bottom dollar. Best >$1000 I spent on my car to date.

I will like I mentioned before upload videos and pictures. I have them posted to my Instagram, so I'll get them off that and post them on here for everyone to see that these are legit.

HAHAHAHA I'm glad you really like your mounts haha I know the quality of these. There's no question about that. I think the price is great for everything as well. I figured more people would have tried these with their 2j s-chassis. Thanks for the recommendation, that alone just about convinced me to buy them and make them fit if I end up needing to.
Old 07-02-2014, 08:09 PM   #229
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwyzDTF View Post
HAHAHAHA I'm glad you really like your mounts haha I know the quality of these. There's no question about that. I think the price is great for everything as well. I figured more people would have tried these with their 2j s-chassis. Thanks for the recommendation, that alone just about convinced me to buy them and make them fit if I end up needing to.
Order now Holiday pricing.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-02-2014, 09:28 PM   #230
jerryscherry
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
jerryscherry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Order now Holiday pricing.
when your sale end ?
Old 07-03-2014, 12:15 AM   #231
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryscherry View Post
when your sale end ?
It will run through the weekend.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-03-2014, 04:43 AM   #232
danny92
Leaky Injector

danny92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Would you ship international? Located in NZ. Been hearing really good reviews about your engine/trans mounts. Let me know!
Old 07-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #233
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny92 View Post
Would you ship international? Located in NZ. Been hearing really good reviews about your engine/trans mounts. Let me know!
I do ship internationally. In fact I have shipped to NZ and OZ. Prices ar workd out individually based on per country shipping quotes.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-05-2014, 09:52 PM   #234
mixeds14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
mixeds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I keep reading nothing but good reviews on these mounts, I'm goin to give it a try. Let me know if u still have some available so I can pay pal u the money for the engine mounts. Tranny mount will have to wait as I I'm on a budget ATM..
Old 07-06-2014, 09:11 PM   #235
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Just sent payment for a full set, thanks.
Old 07-08-2014, 12:21 AM   #236
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Ok guys I will let this run till tues mid day.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-10-2014, 10:53 AM   #237
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

The sale is over just to let everyone know.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 07-10-2014, 06:05 PM   #238
Akop
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Akop is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
These mounts are amazing. I purchased them this week for my S14 (has a ka). First off, installation took me just under an hour with standard tools. After installation, I took the car out for a test drive with the new mounts. At first the car had a low frequency vibration from 2200-2600rpm, very noticeable. But after driving the car too and from school (about 15 miles) the vibration become noticeably less. On a scale from 0-10, 10 being most comfortable, I would give the mounts a rating of 8.5/10 for the comfort category, considering that I do have solid SPL subframe and differential mounts. After installing the mounts, shifting feels fucking awesome. It feels SO direct and solid, just like a short shifter. The car accelerates much better. Although I haven't been to the track or canyons with these mounts yet, I can definitely feel a positive effect on the handling characteristics of the car. Overall these mounts are WELL worth the money, and I would recommend these to anyone, for track and daily driving. Good stuff Dave. Thanks again for putting time and effort in making these mounts amazing and affordable.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:34 PM   #239
ov1989
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
ov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
I think I just found my trans mount
Old 07-13-2014, 01:48 AM   #240
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by ov1989 View Post
I think I just found my trans mount
Step up and buy it man.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Closed Thread