Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:34 PM   #1
sebazztard
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
sebazztard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
super240sx7185

HIGHLY reccomend doing business with him again. always available to contact, fast shipping, prompt messages on yahoo. (even takes pics for you for parts thanks man!
Old 04-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
this guy was all class. good price, fast shipping, quick to answer any questions. thank you
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:15 AM   #3
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
bought suspension set up from him. good seller nice guy
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #4
wickedjester
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
wickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to beholdwickedjester is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bought egr very good quick as possible transaction

quite impressed
Old 05-17-2008, 06:39 PM   #5
thagremlin
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thagremlin is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bought a few things from him, good pricing, quick to reply, quick to ship, and everything was packaged and in good condition.. good seller. highly recommend business with him
thagremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:46 PM   #6
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Man what can I say this guy helped me out alot.Took pics of item shipped it out and everything mad respect and will not hesitate to do business with again.Thanks again man!
Old 07-24-2008, 09:33 PM   #7
sebazztard
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
sebazztard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
like to add another positive transaction to the list. thanks buddy.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:56 PM   #8
nastjuid
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
nastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This guy is all class. No delays, and no bs. He took a picture of the part and asked if it was what I was looking for. Was very quick to respond, too. Sent him $ via paypal, and he used the paypal shipment tracker.

Just got the part, it's in perfect working condition. No need to hesitate when buying a part from this guy.
nastjuid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:55 PM   #9
Free 240

Free 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
super240sx7185 great seller

quick and easy transaction.
Free 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 02:49 AM   #10
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Buyer Beware

Quick to reply and provides pictures, but be aware that all sales are final with this buyer. Based on his way of thinking, the fact that he provides pictures automatically enters both parties into a (non-verbal) agreement that all sales are final. I am currently looking for the fuel pump assembly for my car after it became cracked and I took it to the local auto shop for a temporary fix and I find a replacement part. Unaware that Nissan made two different parts, one for the 95 and one for the 96-98, (Apparently the seller was also unaware) I'm currently stuck with an item that does not work with my car and when informing him about it, his response was he did not do returns unless parts are faulty then proceeded to offer to sell me additional parts. After replying to his message asking him how would I be able to get the parts to connect since he sold me one made for 5 wires and my car has 6 wires, the communication went dead. According to the seller's profile he continues to log into zilvia daily. Four days since my last PM to him it's safe to say he knows i'm not going to purchase from him and just blew my message off.

Since it pains him to spend 20 seconds of his time to type "BTW, all sales are final" when he's dealing, i'm going to give you folks the heads up. If you insist on dealing with this seller ask for as many additional pictures and questions as you need to insure you're getting what you need for your car, but in all honesty I cannot find myself recommending this seller to anyone.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote