Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 08-27-2019, 09:10 AM   #91
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Hot dog!!!!
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2019, 12:49 PM   #92
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (130)
CamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to allCamryOnBronze is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Looks amazing!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:35 PM   #93
dluevanos01
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
dluevanos01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Damn! this is one of the best hatches stateside
Old 08-27-2019, 11:27 PM   #94
Hoffman5982
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Saw this thing at Gridlife. It's insanely clean man
Old 09-11-2019, 09:01 PM   #95
Teddyless
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Teddyless is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Thanks guys!

Iím pretty content with the way the white car is right now, so Iím shifting my focus to one of my other projects. As some of you know, I picked up another 180 back in May. After essentially parting out the aero on it, Grabbing some Minervaís, adding some interior back, and building the SR for a mild midmount TD06 setup, Iím at this point.

Last weekend I unbolted the over fenders to check out how bad the quarter panel damage was. To my surprise, they were pretty good (aside from the wheel arches of course). Which means Iíll be reverting this car back to stock body. Hopefully in the next couple months or so Iíll send the car off to have the rear wheel arches reconstructed to look 100% factory with a very slight pull. Iíll be putting stock fenders back on the front as well.

This will definitely be another early 2000ís street styled car. Yes, I already have a car setup like that, and now I have a chance to do something different blah blah blah. I like these style cars. I tried the whole hotboi thing with the overs and super wide wheels, but I just donít feel attached to it. So now that I have that out of the way, Iím back and forth on my parts list. Iíve decided to keep the ganadors on the white car, and put the CBR RR mirrors on this one. Type X kit, N1 vents, TE37/LMGT4/AVS 5 (havenít decided yet), Garage S hood, brides, stripped rear interior, and red or black paint. Nothing too crazy, but a nice street styled car I can have fun in
Old 09-29-2019, 07:55 PM   #96
Teddyless
Leaky Injector

Teddy's Southeast 180SX Build

Slowly acquiring exterior parts for the purple car. Added some oem kouki tail lights, garnish and Hurricane mirrors. Oem kouki kit, and put some spare vskfís up front due to clearance issues with new modded knuckles and arms. Iíve also got a front carpet on the way. So many things to still get before Iím satisfied with this car.

Going to be sent off to be reverted back to stock body soon as well. Someone sell me a Garage S hood!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Teddyless; 10-01-2019 at 08:26 PM..
Teddyless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:09 AM   #97
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Why not leave the track car with overs? You know in the event that you crash?

White car is on motherfu****g point though !
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:29 AM   #98
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You car is my IDEAL 180sx. Good lord.
Makes me want to make very bad financial decisions.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:56 PM   #99
JaredNoel
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JaredNoel is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Those flakes are insane lol. Coupes are overrated
JaredNoel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 08:22 PM   #100
Teddyless
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_crew10 View Post
Why not leave the track car with overs? You know in the event that you crash?

White car is on motherfu****g point though !

Youíre right, the smartest thing to do is leave the overs on. But mannnnn it really is not my style. I think Iíll leave them on for now while I dial in the engine and interior, and if I havenít destroyed the car by that point, Iíll revert it back to stock body lol

Old 10-02-2019, 06:51 AM   #101
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the roughKrusty_s13 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddyless View Post
Youíre right, the smartest thing to do is leave the overs on. But mannnnn it really is not my style. I think Iíll leave them on for now while I dial in the engine and interior, and if I havenít destroyed the car by that point, Iíll revert it back to stock body lol

Maybe some nice 30mm overs would do the trick?
The overs that were on the car looked to be too large, imo of course. That way you can run a nice wheel with almost no camber.
Old 10-02-2019, 08:05 AM   #102
Teddyless
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krusty_s13 View Post
Maybe some nice 30mm overs would do the trick?

The overs that were on the car looked to be too large, imo of course. That way you can run a nice wheel with almost no camber.

Iíll see what I can do, unfortunately the stock quarters werenít cut, but instead the arches were banged out to 50mm. Iím not sure if I can easily fix it without cutting and welding them back up