Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-15-2008, 11:51 AM   #1
spirit
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
spirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
AC Idle on PowerFC

I just can't get it to up the idle for the AC. When the AC is on none of the idle values on the hand controller change the car's idle. When the A/C is off, the idle changes in real time with the hand controller. Tried resetting it many times and do the 10min wait thing (man talk about a wait).

Anyone have any ideas? Here are some images from the sensors:

AC OFF:

AC ON:

IDLE SETTINGS:

Really the low idle doesn't bother me too much, but its the dip coming off power, feels/sounds like the eng wants to stall.
spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
Firestorm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Firestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond reputeFirestorm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Firestorm
sorry for OT, but what software do you use?
Firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:06 PM   #3
spirit
Zilvia Member

spirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant futurespirit has a brilliant future
Thats FC-Edit (datalogit software) on windows vista.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
that sounds like wiring problem. I know for a fact I could change my AC idle with my hand controller while my engine was running or not. Is your save function working correctly? If your ECCS relays are not wired to constant power to give the computer 30 secs of power after you turn off your ignition key the computer will not save your changed settings. The above is a common bug(for people running PowerFC's) in SR swap wiring, that people do not know about unless they run a PowerFC.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
spirit
Zilvia Member

Power off wiring seems fine. Won't run on 'default' settings because of MAF and injectors upgrade. Not sure on AC wiring, but AC & ACR is detected by the powerfc. Not sure what ACR is, but could be assumed as AC Relay? Also not sure if both should be checked at same time.