Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 11:50 PM   #1
AustinTCLN

Trader Rating: (0)
AustinTCLN is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up Interested in affordable custom painted steering wheels?? NEW BRAND coming soon

So over 6 years of creeping on here and figuring out how to do things on my 240, I finally have a reason to post since there isn't an answer on here this time.

I'm tired of seeing Grip Royal steering wheels for $230 and they only have 1 or 2 on hand, and if you want an actual "custom" wheel they charge $30-40 and take weeks to do so... I want to end this madness, especially the $45 hardware kits... wtf..

I am at a turning point in my life and need a new venture, it's time to start a brand, I have ideas for names, but this isn't important now, what is is what I need to accomplish here.

I am willing to do single colored custom painted wheels for $180 shipped on neochrome, gold, silver, or black spokes, you just tell me the paint code you want.

I have quite a bit of paint already, I may stock colors that I can do in bulk for say $150 shipped.

And the hub adapter game, since when are they over $100?? I will work on this too, but I need some info from all of you fellow Zilvia members... I am not taking pre-orders until I have some definite interest, so I'm starting a list right here and now, my first order will be for 100 wheels, If I get 30 people to post what color they want using a paint code on what color spokes then I will order the wheels and be in business, and at that time will accept payments for the first 30 through PayPal or whatever.

Pricing point suggestions will be taken into consideration as well, if you're interested post SPOKE COLOR(gold, chrome, Neo, Black), and Paint code for outside, example Porsche Mint Green 22R.

Thank you!!!, if this takes off I will be offering accompanying accessories including lug nuts that aren't $100, hub adapters and quick releases that aren't $100, cool shift knobs, etc.

Interested List:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg collage3.jpg (134.9 KB, 77 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2016, 11:58 PM   #2
AustinTCLN

AustinTCLN is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Interested in affordable custom painted steering wheels?? NEW BRAND coming soon

So over 6 years of creeping on here and figuring out how to do things on my 240, I finally have a reason to post since there isn't an answer on here this time.

I'm tired of seeing Grip Royal steering wheels for $230 and they only have 1 or 2 on hand, and if you want an actual "custom" wheel they charge $30-40 and take weeks to do so... I want to end this madness, especially the $45 hardware kits... wtf..

I am at a turning point in my life and need a new venture, it's time to start a brand, I have ideas for names, but this isn't important now, what is is what I need to accomplish here.

I am willing to do single colored custom painted wheels for $180 shipped on neochrome, gold, silver, or black spokes, you just tell me the paint code you want.

I have quite a bit of paint already, I may stock colors that I can do in bulk for say $150 shipped.

And the hub adapter game, since when are they over $100?? I will work on this too, but I need some info from all of you fellow Zilvia members... I am not taking pre-orders until I have some definite interest, so I'm starting a list right here and now, my first order will be for 100 wheels, If I get 30 people to post what color they want using a paint code on what color spokes then I will order the wheels and be in business, and at that time will accept payments for the first 30 through PayPal or whatever.

Pricing point suggestions will be taken into consideration as well, if you're interested post SPOKE COLOR(gold, chrome, Neo, Black), and Paint code for outside, example Porsche Mint Green 22R.

Thank you!!!, if this takes off I will be offering accompanying accessories including lug nuts that aren't $100, hub adapters and quick releases that aren't $100, cool shift knobs, etc.

Interested List:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg collage3.jpg (134.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-23-2016, 08:01 PM   #3
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Lol....free constructive criticism...
Try a 240sx fb page where they are into stuff like this.
a larger majority of this forum are into tasteful mods.
Old 07-23-2016, 08:43 PM   #4
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Examples of your work?
Old 07-23-2016, 09:12 PM   #5
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
So basically another Grip Royal.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:34 PM   #6
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Looks identical to NRG, next please.

snobby nardi owner*
Old 07-23-2016, 09:38 PM   #7
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
a larger majority of this forum are into tasteful mods.
I'm not so sure about that...
Old 07-23-2016, 10:06 PM   #8
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
So basically another Grip Royal.
That pic screams grip Troyal....

Man don't try to start a business using other people's money

Make a few and then take orders if you're really cold with it the streets gon fuck with ya....
Old 07-24-2016, 09:36 AM   #9
BoostyMcZface
Zilvia Member

BoostyMcZface is an unknown quantity at this point
so, another cheap steering wheel option to trust your life with. just like grip royal. great.
Old 07-24-2016, 10:12 AM   #10
theStig880
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
theStig880 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Hope you paid to advertise here. Also I found your wheels on Aliexpress for $50 bucks and Alibaba for $30 so you may want to rethink your price a bit. It doesnt even look like you paint them, you just drop ship from China according to your pics. Even if you do paint them, that doesnt really justify $180 bucks for a Chinese wood wheel.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...838.0.0.pc0n61
https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...0.0.pc0n61&s=p
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/TRAPL...4-7fa65b41ce43
Old 07-24-2016, 07:56 PM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Buy a vendor account or group buy... thx!

LOCKED!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Closed Thread