Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 04:54 AM   #31
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronMC View Post
If you can show me government documents stating this won't be confiscated and turned into a square heap of metal, I'll be very interested in buying this and paying for delivery
There's ALWAYS one person who gets the "Is this really legal" ball rolling in these types of threads.

I'd imagine that the people who are actually interested in purchasing this car, know the risks vs the rewards in doing so.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #32
vw203
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
vw203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vw203
Here come the trolls. The car is worth what he is asking period. If it was fed legal you can tack on about 15k then you'd bitch that its not worth 35k. And that whole it's like buying a single cam comment ? Coming from somebody that wants 5k for auto ragged on s14? If your complaint is that a s15 is non turbo then this is a car out of your league. Which it is for 97% of this forum
Old 08-25-2013, 09:13 AM   #33
RHDAmerica
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (13)
RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Actually I would like to see a government document that says it'll be turned into a square heap of metal. lol
Old 08-25-2013, 09:31 AM   #34
slippinsideways
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
slippinsideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Lol always so many haters who have shitty 3k dollar cars and no clue what they are talking about.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:14 AM   #35
eastonh477
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
eastonh477 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i have an s2k id trade =]
Old 08-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #36
Kneesan87

Kneesan87 is an unknown quantity at this point
what an amazing ride
Old 08-25-2013, 09:32 PM   #37
HERSH3Y
Leaky Injector

HERSH3Y is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoozef View Post
Engine bay pics?
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post

Engine bay pic please
Thank you for being patient. I took the picture below this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderr View Post
really? sr20de? I wouldn't bother going thru import bullshit if it didnt even have a det
I didn't have to go through any "bullshit" on any of the cars I've imported.
Secondly, the higher price difference between a Spec-R (det) and a Spec-S (de) in Japan is not worth it to me to buy. There is more profit to be made on selling a Spec-S than a Spec-R and the price is more affordable for people who would be interested in purchasing a Spec-S. The reason why I originally wanted a Spec-S is because I wouldn't end up keeping either of the cars stock so it makes more sense to spend much less money on a Spec-S since I would be ripping everything out that would make the difference between the S and the R.

Quote:
I'd like to hear what Greg from NICOClub has to say about this. There is no way this is completely legal..
Cool story for Greg, I don't care what anyone from anywhere has to say about the car other than my State DMV who has 1) Titled the car 2) Registered the car 3) Insured the car 4) Inspected the car. If there was a big issue than why would I receive all of these things without problems?

So this guy Greg overseas every single car that comes from another country and into the US? Must be very stressful. On Sunday while I was at AutoX, across the way there was 1,200 cars being offloaded from a ship, I wonder if he was there to "legalize" every single one of them.

Quote:
If you can show me government documents stating this won't be confiscated and turned into a square heap of metal, I'll be very interested in buying this and paying for delivery
Government documents? That's odd, every time I've EVER bought a car whether or not its imported from another country or a state car I have brought it to the DMV where it gets a vehicle inspection, then transfer the JDM title to a US title, then gets issued in my name and sent to my address along with the registration for the JDM 9 digit vin number, then I bring it to get a regular vehicle inspection for the sticker, then I get it insured, then I drive it, NEVER with issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serah31500 View Post
I don't see anything anywhere where OP is claiming this car is federally legal or bonded. It's a state titled baller buyer beware kinda car as always is with these things.
Exactly, thank you. Just another thread on Zilvia regarding a jdm car where everyone has to bicker so they can be heard.

Quote:
lmfao thats like buying a s13 with a sohc. you tool I could care less how rare the car is if Its slower than a honda fit.. lmfao
If you could "careless" then why are you taking the time out of your day to post not once, but twice in this thread? Obviously lots of people care about the car, hence the price. If no one cared about the car than I would bring it to the scrap yard and make $200 off of it and not sell it for 95 times that amount (literally). Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but no need to be rude about it, especially because not everyone feels the same way that you do. I agree with you to an extent, I'm selling it because it's too slow for me and what I would do to it would cost me about 20 grand that I don't feel like dumping into it right now.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #38
HERSH3Y
Leaky Injector

Wow didn't even see the second page before I responded! Thank you all for the kinder, more realistic comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
There's ALWAYS one person who gets the "Is this really legal" ball rolling in these types of threads.
Exactly, here we go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vw203 View Post
Here come the trolls. The car is worth what he is asking period. If it was fed legal you can tack on about 15k then you'd bitch that its not worth 35k. And that whole it's like buying a single cam comment ? Coming from somebody that wants 5k for auto ragged on s14? If your complaint is that a s15 is non turbo then this is a car out of your league. Which it is for 97% of this forum
You nailed it! I guess this isn't your first time on the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHDAmerica View Post
Actually I would like to see a government document that says it'll be turned into a square heap of metal. lol
Me too! I really would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippinsideways View Post
Lol always so many haters who have shitty 3k dollar cars and no clue what they are talking about.
They all want to be heard because they're all experts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastonh477 View Post
i have an s2k id trade =]
With cash on top? If so, please send me a link or specs. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2013, 12:46 AM   #39
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
If your not gonna contribute to his thread in a positive way in helping to get this beautiful car sold GTFO!

GLWS bump for fellow S15 owner.

FS OEM RB25 PARTS
Old 08-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #40
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
rb27dets14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
lmfao thats like buying a s13 with a sohc. you tool I could care less how rare the car is if Its slower than a honda fit.. lmfao
And I'll go ahead and assume u have a modded sr swap.....barely faster than a Honda fit
Old 08-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #41
QuickSpoolSR
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
QuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enoughQuickSpoolSR will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
dude... its a flawless titled s15... pull the motor build it throw a turbo on and power fc it.... you will probably get your money back out of those mods, which is a rare occasion, but fuck man don't be hating on his price... SO SICK
Old 08-27-2013, 06:45 PM   #42
Drops13

Drops13 is an unknown quantity at this point
If I had money id snag this in a second. Glws man. That things looks clean.
Old 08-27-2013, 06:59 PM   #43
hosmer
Leaky Injector

hosmer is an unknown quantity at this point
This thing is a perfect daily driver...Everything works, no hacked engine/dash/ECU harness' to worry about, no worrying about "are my afr's good"/"whats my egt's"/"whys it boost creeping/cutting timing"/"is that knock or ?"/"who the fuck built it and when"/"whats *really* lurking in the bottom end or under the rocker cover"/ect...

Spec R is $10k+ more...then you're going to spend more $$ trying to get it where you want it

Imagine what you could do w/this car with an extra $10k in your pocket
Old 08-28-2013, 01:00 AM   #44
RodrigueGD
Leaky Injector

RodrigueGD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rb27dets14 View Post
Bump...car has Fortune 500 series coils...not eBay junk
But hes rolling on XXR
Old 08-28-2013, 02:46 AM   #45
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
inb4 you have a stock single cam in your stock S13

You're a fucking idiot. OP, good luck with selling. I'd buy this ASAP if I could, the S15 is one of my dream cars. Turbocharged or not.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:30 AM   #46
Mighty Mouse

Mighty Mouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RodrigueGD View Post
But hes rolling on XXR
Even so- the car looks AMAZING.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:59 AM   #47
HERSH3Y
Leaky Injector

Quote:
But hes rolling on XXR
Yup and they were free and look pretty good compared to the stock wheels. I can always put the stock wheels back on if that's more appealing to a buyer but I doubt it as they look like oem integra ls wheels. Is there a list of wheels that a Silvia S15 owner must follow, because I clearly must've missed out on the memo.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #48
whitefedorafilms
Zilvia Member

whitefedorafilms is an unknown quantity at this point
This is gorgeous but about eight grand out of my price range. Good luck!
Old 08-29-2013, 11:55 PM   #49
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

I said the same thing about the XXR but they were free and stock wheels were terrible....get this thing a new home...it really is clean!!!
Old 08-30-2013, 06:25 AM   #50
celm
Banned from the Marketplace

celm is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
But hes rolling on XXR
WTF is wrong with XXR?
hes daily driving the car he said, he live in a state where he deals with the seasons. no way I will spend 4K on a set of rims if im daily driving the car. you want him to spend 4k on rims, you will see that 4k get reflected on the price. You guys who are complaining its expensive, now now you can complain more.
GLWS
Old 09-01-2013, 09:37 PM   #51
HERSH3Y
Leaky Injector

To the top
Old 09-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #52
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERSH3Y View Post

They all want to be heard because they're all experts.

!

I have personally seen an S15 get taken, and an R34 and RX-7 by the government. They come with guns, and tow trucks, and just take the car on the spot. Its the department of homeland security. I found out that there is not a single legal S15 in the entire USA. All of them could be taken at any time.

that said, they are not crushed. They are put in some kind of holding facility for export only. They charge a storage fee often for more than the cars are worth. Then they are sold at auction and exported. The ones that I saw seized were sold for 10% of what they are worth and exported to trinidad.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:08 PM   #53
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

A friend of mine bought r34 gtr at copart up here that was seized in FL for not being titled and being on the road..bought for 4500$ sold on eBay UK for 45000!!! Good thing exporting them to legal countries turns more profit!! And if I don't recall this car was already pulled over in south Florida where your from and they didn't say a single word about being illegal... Good try tho...
Old 09-01-2013, 11:17 PM   #54
HERSH3Y
Leaky Injector

Here we go again, why doesnt anyone ever prove it with actual pictures? this is the year 2013 where I think even homeless people have cell phones that come with cameras as the most basic phone. If you've "personally seen S15's taken" amongst other cars then where's the pictures? Let me guess.... Your cell phone was "dead" or "at home"? What excuse do you have that you were unable to take pics the 3 times you saw people cars get "taken"? This particular car was pulled over in Fort Myers, FL for not having a legit license plate on it at the time. The car was impounded then released the next day when the title was shown to the police department. If it was really an issue, it would've definitely gotten addresses at that time.

If you still have an issue, tell whomever you want, to come "get my car"
We'll see how that goes. If it was an issue, I wouldn't post a pic of the title where almost anyone can get my address.

I don't have anything to hide, heck, I don't even hide behind some weird username.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:46 PM   #55
Toomuchboost12
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Toomuchboost12 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Fuck these Haters ... Thats a beautiful S15 Glws . i dont even know why you'd even sell it ...
Old 09-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #56
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERSH3Y View Post
Here we go again, why doesnt anyone ever prove it with actual pictures? this is the year 2013 where I think even homeless people have cell phones that come with cameras as the most basic phone. If you've "personally seen S15's taken" amongst other cars then where's the pictures? Let me guess.... Your cell phone was "dead" or "at home"? What excuse do you have that you were unable to take pics the 3 times you saw people cars get "taken"? This particular car was pulled over in Fort Myers, FL for not having a legit license plate on it at the time. The car was impounded then released the next day when the title was shown to the police department. If it was really an issue, it would've definitely gotten addresses at that time.

If you still have an issue, tell whomever you want, to come "get my car"
We'll see how that goes. If it was an issue, I wouldn't post a pic of the title where almost anyone can get my address.

I don't have anything to hide, heck, I don't even hide behind some weird username.

pics

I got tons of pics. And a seizure notice.

thats what you get when they take your car
Old 09-02-2013, 08:01 AM   #57
rb27dets14
Zilvia FREAK!

That's great apparently they weren't titled properly since this car was already released from a Florida impound as previously stated! I was also surprised when talking with the owner that it wasnt taken...the r34 I know was seized because it was being driven illegally and was not titled
Old 09-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #58
HERSH3Y
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingtal0n View Post
pics

I got tons of pics. And a seizure notice.

thats what you get when they take your car
Pictures of the car getting seized. I can show you pictures all day of the JDM cars I've had and also JDM cars friends have had, even a quick search on google images can show you all of that. I haven't read the letter yet but thanks for that, most people just talk about said letter.

Why are you on this forum? It appears that this forum consists of either JDM cars or of beat up 240's that have either a SR or LSX, H brake and different color wheels so they can be "known" in there local town as a "drifter."
Why do you jump on the bandwagon of negativity? If you're disappointed with things that happen in your life why do you have to jump on fs threads and jump on the band wagon? Do you say your shpeal to everyone selling a JDM car or just me?
Old 09-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #59
hosmer
Leaky Injector

hosmer is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it me or does the picture of the header on that letter and the body look like 2 different pieces of paper?

Also I don't see a VIN listed on the notice
Old 09-02-2013, 01:40 PM   #60
iveexcaped3
Zilvia Addict

iveexcaped3 is an unknown quantity at this point
gotta love the haters, funny how all the people bitching about the price are also mentioning Hondas in the posts.... hmmmm Honda fan boys from the "JDM" scene??? if my 240 wasn't so fun for me to drive I would have sold it long time ago cuz 240s have gone down hill since I got mine. IF anyone has appreciation for the "s-chassis" they know its rare to have a s15 and just mad they don't have one or can afford one. funny how they bitch about the price of the rare USA car but they will spend $500 on kouki s13 tail lights instead of painting their car one color......(doesn't makes sense to me) either way its a clean ass car man hope you get your asking price GLWS
Closed Thread