Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 11-08-2011, 12:10 PM   #61
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
You might want to post this on nico I hear there are a lot of suckers over there that pay 4 times the kbb price.. I'm going to apologize for my first post .. its not the fact that your a retard or your mom did meth its the fact that your mom should of swallowed you when she was blowing your dad the night you were conceived. This world would be better off without you in it..
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 12:33 PM   #62
sokodu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
sokodu is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Wow...talk about DRIFT TAX!

If you are going to ask for that much for that car or even ask for a straight trade for an S14 you might as well have asked for $50,000 or trade for a Ferrari! LOL.
sokodu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #63
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (18)
twin_vector_turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Has the car been repainted?
twin_vector_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:42 PM   #64
twin_vector_turbo
Zilvia Member

twin_vector_turbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Adams View Post
You might want to post this on nico I hear there are a lot of suckers over there that pay 4 times the kbb price.. I'm going to apologize for my first post .. its not the fact that your a retard or your mom did meth its the fact that your mom should of swallowed you when she was blowing your dad the night you were conceived. This world would be better off without you in it..
Way too excessive dude...

He'll figure it out himself that the car is overpriced.
twin_vector_turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #65
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
6k and I need to roll up windows myself? LOL GTFO.
ka24debt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:19 AM   #66
sliknik

Trader Rating: (0)
sliknik is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol this becomes fun to read. $6k was to show that i dont want to sell unless someone would offer me that much, obviously i am not expecting that but you know just in case, this is testing waters thread anyway. so much hate going on here and i wonder why the world is the way it is, lol. obvioulsy i dont do the maintenance myself if i dump $2k on stuff i listed, why all of you expecting everyone who registers here to know everything about cars and do their work themselves or with help of friends? and you call me retarded.

look at that idiot complaining about "3" on the cluster (oh and i got it a little dirty like that when i got the car so i didnt sneeze on it), if you werent the dumbass you are, you would look at the full number and maybe you would have an idea of 3 turning into 4 very soon since it's about to hit 64k. but hey, what do i know? however common sense sometimes does work. i like this thread, bunch of kids who "know everything" post little immature comments about me being retarded or my mom doing crack, or me eating paint chips lol funny i even read the thread at work sometimes when im bored (work jokes incoming...).

if all you little immature pricks wouldnt trade my s13 for "your" s14 with higher mileage that you dont have doesnt mean everyone else wouldnt. i've seen people on craigslist with s14's saying will trade for s13, so im giving it a shot. wont go anywhere without trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLiDe_WaYz View Post
Everything I wrote was spelled properly and had proper gramer.
see thats what im talking about, this forum is full idiots and immature kids with funny comments, most of em probably dont even have a car or didnt work for it. now sir SLiDe_WaYz, "a idiot" is spelled "an idiot", and you might wanna change "gramer" before its too late brah.

keep em funny comments commin' this thread will be famous! people would come here to see some idiots humiliate themselves while trying to talk shit to others.

P.S. I decided to trade my 240 for Diablo SV only, but will consider GT-R SpecV.
sliknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:53 AM   #67
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliknik View Post
lol this becomes fun to read. $6k was to show that i dont want to sell unless someone would offer me that much, obviously i am not expecting that but you know just in case, this is testing waters thread anyway. so much hate going on here and i wonder why the world is the way it is, lol. obvioulsy i dont do the maintenance myself if i dump $2k on stuff i listed, why all of you expecting everyone who registers here to know everything about cars and do their work themselves or with help of friends? and you call me retarded.

look at that idiot complaining about "3" on the cluster (oh and i got it a little dirty like that when i got the car so i didnt sneeze on it), if you werent the dumbass you are, you would look at the full number and maybe you would have an idea of 3 turning into 4 very soon since it's about to hit 64k. but hey, what do i know? however common sense sometimes does work. i like this thread, bunch of kids who "know everything" post little immature comments about me being retarded or my mom doing crack, or me eating paint chips lol funny i even read the thread at work sometimes when im bored (work jokes incoming...).

if all you little immature pricks wouldnt trade my s13 for "your" s14 with higher mileage that you dont have doesnt mean everyone else wouldnt. i've seen people on craigslist with s14's saying will trade for s13, so im giving it a shot. wont go anywhere without trying.

see thats what im talking about, this forum is full idiots and immature kids with funny comments, most of em probably dont even have a car or didnt work for it. now sir SLiDe_WaYz, "a idiot" is spelled "an idiot", and you might wanna change "gramer" before its too late brah.

keep em funny comments commin' this thread will be famous! people would come here to see some idiots humiliate themselves while trying to talk shit to others.

P.S. I decided to trade my 240 for Diablo SV only, but will consider GT-R SpecV.

UUUUUUHHHHHH......... ....STFU already aye...GTFO of zilvia....your dumb ass fuck and still try to argue...your wrong, will never be right...END OF STORY!

: lockd:
Old 11-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #68
ov1989
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
ov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enoughov1989 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
lol /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
ov1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #69
Nickys13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
Nickys13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Omg, I love Zilvia! we all pretty much dislike those new people who are coming into the 240 community and tearing it down by thinking their 240 is gold and overpricing them when they are stock cars and "clean". I agree with all those who said once you get rid of your car GTFO because you sound like a joke.
Nickys13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:45 PM   #70
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

It's almost funny how you come back to defend the price of the car and use the excuse that it is just a "feeler". Even if you were the original owner, it was completely free of dents or dings, and had original paint you STILL wouldn't be able to get anywhere near $6000. You're asking what could be considered the price of a stock unmolested 98 Kouki S14 and even then it's still pushing it. Have you bothered researching the current going price for 240's at all? Let alone a base model with body damage?

Body filler isn't very hard to detect and judging by the waviness of the side of this car and inconsistencies in the body lines, it certainly has quite a bit. You post this car up having done little research on what you are selling and at such a high price expect to receive no flak for it? Think again. You will get called out for trying to rip off another member here, it is a "community" afterall and you really aren't apart of it with your few days here. People that come here just to sell shit and not contribute anything are at the absolute bottom of the list of people the community needs, you don't provide any benefit to the forum and are just another bandwagoner that realized the bandwagon isn't as cool/easy as he thought it would be. Take this shit to craigslist

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
raz0rbladez909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 03:05 PM   #71
coupesallday!
Post Whore!

coupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the roughcoupesallday! is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to coupesallday!
good lord! better off on craigslist
coupesallday! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #72
91cupcake240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
91cupcake240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
the OP and this seller might be related....or smoking the same crack LOL

1993 BEAUTIFUL NISSAN 240SX Hatchback
91cupcake240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #73
doomviillain
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
doomviillain is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to doomviillain

Quote:

keep em funny comments commin' this thread will be famous!
it wont be famous for good reason. I just wanted you to know that.
Your argument is invalid.
doomviillain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #74
Paint209
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Paint209 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
it is funny how OP says we are all immature trolling when hes talking shit back.
Paint209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #75
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

You've got to be fucking kidding me.... You called out my grammar because I said a instead of an? That's your only insult? Go drink bleach and play in traffic, atleast if your $1500 car gets hit it wont change the appearance. Fucking idiot.
Old 11-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #76
sliknik

sliknik is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i didnt even try to insult you, just funny how you said "Everything I wrote was spelled properly and had proper gramer." i mean seriously its just hilarious watching you defend yourself when you made yourself look like a complete idiot. and people STFU about the price already. i pretty much said i will sell it for money if someone offers me A LOT of money, if not i will trade it or keep daily drive it. you dont like it STFU and move on. stop crying in here and get a life! it's pretty dam rare car with low miles you dont like it, dont post here. im not trying to rip anyone off, if someone will spend that much money on my car its their business and not your broke asses'. go and find an S13 with this low mileage with everything original and high price and show us. oh wait, you can't... or if you can - good for you! you deserve a cookie. bunch of low life trolls.

car's still for trade if anyone's interested! =P
sliknik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:24 AM   #77
imnotniko
Zilvia Junkie

imnotniko is an unknown quantity at this point
I sold my s14 with 48k on it a few months ago for $5300. Not trying to be a dick or anything but if you really wanna sell the car you should revise your asking price.
imnotniko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 08:47 AM   #78
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol i didnt even try to insult you, just funny how you said "Everything I wrote was spelled properly and had proper gramer." i mean seriously its just hilarious watching you defend yourself when you made yourself look like a complete idiot. and people STFU about the price already. i pretty much said i will sell it for money if someone offers me A LOT of money, if not i will trade it or keep daily drive it. you dont like it STFU and move on. stop crying in here and get a life! it's pretty dam rare car with low miles you dont like it, dont post here. im not trying to rip anyone off, if someone will spend that much money on my car its their business and not your broke asses'. go and find an S13 with this low mileage with everything original and high price and show us. oh wait, you can't... or if you can - good for you! you deserve a cookie. bunch of low life trolls.

Broke asses? Lol I'm sure half the people on here could easily afford your POS, it's just that nobody here is that fucking stupid. Nobody on these forums buys these cars to keep them stock, it's not a collectors car by any means so stock and low mileage mean nothing to anyone on here. Oh yeah, YOUR ENTIRE DRIVERS SIDE QUARTER PANEL IS BONDO'D TO HELL

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:07 AM   #79
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
if someone offers me A LOT of money
you just proved to us that you are fucking retarded....SMH....

MODS close this thread down please, hes obviously the troll here. he made this thread just for kicks, this probably gets him off....hes probably jacking of right now as he reads this...then he looks down and finishes in his own mouth ..yes yes thats it! thats why hes fucking dum! hes been eating his own semen!! maybe because hes broke and cant afford food,thus the price of the car is so fucking high! OMG

once again....

: lockd:
Old 11-10-2011, 10:27 AM   #80
91cupcake240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
91cupcake240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
LMAO!! this threads a joke
91cupcake240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #81
SLiDe_WaYz
Zilvia FREAK!

SLiDe_WaYz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Low mileage? Who the fuck cares that your shitty KA has 60XXX on it. Anyone who buys the fucking car will either swap it or turbo the KA. Go to Nico, lots of suckers who are dumb enough to pay 2,000 on a shitty tune up.

The fucked up thing is your defending your asking price, and the more fucked up thing about it is you yourself were dumb enough to pay 2,000 for a tune up on a car that isn't even worth 2,000.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:09 PM   #82
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
As I stated before it's not in showroom condition (i mean exterior) but it runs perfect. All i see is bunch of immature trolls trying to insult and low ball me, you can't find another S13 with this low mileage and great running condition like mine. Please go and buy one with 160k miles in perfect condition for $3k and stop posting here since you can't afford mine or think the price is too high. My price will go down as I put more miles on her, but as of right now trade only and I'm not really interested in money I want to drive something else.

akaina no thanks don't have lot of $$.
An S13 with that many miles is not THAT low or rare. A buddy of mine just bought one with 19k last year and only paid $3400 SHIPPED. 50-60k S13's aren't rare. I have another friend who has a S14 SE with only 30k on the speedo in MINT condition and he was going to sell me that for what you are asking for this. And this is WI where 240's are not nearly as common as CA. You sir...are nuts.

Old 11-10-2011, 12:31 PM   #83
lizmo
Leaky Injector

lizmo is making a name for him/her selflizmo is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to lizmo
Yeah, that is my White 19k mile coupe that I got from south Carolina.

Since that time i have found 3 or 4 other S13's with between 25-45k miles for sale nationally. i have 3 friends who have CLEANER S13's with the same or less miles then you that all paid less.
Old 11-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #84
D.Adams
Post Whore!

D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
Quote:

Ok look here guy. You really need to learn your place here. You can't come
onto a forum that has so many members that know what they are talking about
when it comes to the 240sx. 6K is just crazy and no one in their rite mind will
will trade a s14 for a broke ass s13 that is a POS. You need to take your cum
catcher and go suck someone off on another forum that doesnt know what there
getting into. Like posted in this thread most people who buy 240's are going to
swap motors and if you know anything at all really most imported motors have
less miles than your car does. Spending 2k on preventative maintenance is not going
to drive the price of the car up. Here is an example i bought a 91 240 coupe that
had a sr20 swap for 4k shit happened I had to have the motor rebuilt plus a
clutch and other odds and ends I was in over 8k and sold it for 5k and i even
lost because i put new tires on the car and new seats in it before the guy came and got it.

You are not here to help out the community you need to earn your place here
and not just use it for personal gain. I really hope you sell that pos for 6k
that way you can buy a Vespa and be the little cock sucker you are you cum
sponge.
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #85
rpierce
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (14)
rpierce is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
wtfamIreading.jpeg
rpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:22 AM   #86
ILL S13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ILL S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Adams View Post
Ok look here guy. You really need to learn your place here. You can't come
onto a forum that has so many members that know what they are talking about
when it comes to the 240sx. 6K is just crazy and no one in their rite mind will
will trade a s14 for a broke ass s13 that is a POS. You need to take your cum
catcher and go suck someone off on another forum that doesnt know what there
getting into. Like posted in this thread most people who buy 240's are going to
swap motors and if you know anything at all really most imported motors have
less miles than your car does. Spending 2k on preventative maintenance is not going
to drive the price of the car up. Here is an example i bought a 91 240 coupe that
had a sr20 swap for 4k shit happened I had to have the motor rebuilt plus a
clutch and other odds and ends I was in over 8k and sold it for 5k and i even
lost because i put new tires on the car and new seats in it before the guy came and got it.

You are not here to help out the community you need to earn your place here
and not just use it for personal gain. I really hope you sell that pos for 6k
that way you can buy a Vespa and be the little cock sucker you are you cum
sponge.
Varrio Zilvia 13
No gives a shit about what you "had" This is the internet not your house STFU and stop trying to Shot call.
ILL S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 11:28 AM   #87
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILL S13 View Post
Varrio Zilvia 13

What does that have anything to do with the rest of the thread?

Quote:
Old 11-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #88
ILL S13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ILL S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post

What does that have anything to do with the rest of the thread?
Zilvia politics..Duh.
ILL S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:04 PM   #89
rkd350z

rkd350z is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
its really not hard to roll back the odometer on these cars.
+1 my roomate does it all the time
rkd350z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 12:36 PM   #90
jinesz32
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
jinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to beholdjinesz32 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jinesz32
lol.

msglength.
jinesz32 is offline   Reply With Quote