Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #91
jim1234664
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
jim1234664 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSilvia View Post
i think they are getting "owned" by pretty much every enthusiast forum. Over on the MR2 forums everyone seems to be taking advantage of this offer too.
im sure they are loving it more than us. I used to work for a local discount tire store, even if they arent making alot of money on the tires, they get huge manufacturer bonuses for moving so many.

btw i just got my rt-615's
jim1234664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2007, 12:50 PM   #92
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
So who of all of you have gotten there tracking numbers??

Cause I know I haven't. I really want ask how many order did they get during that sale.
If you don't call I don't think anything will get done to speed up the process...
Old 10-24-2007, 12:59 PM   #93
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
^^ I don't wanna call... I know there busy.

I haven't been anything but that email.
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:05 PM   #94
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I received my tracking number on Mon 10/22 and I ordered on Fri 10/19. Estimated arrival time is today
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:14 PM   #95
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^Bastard! =P My GForce sports must be really popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow
^^ I don't wanna call... I know there busy.
I called, was on hold for a few minutes, then a guy came on the line and took my order number. Paused for a couple seconds, said they were on order and they'll be in the first week of November. That was it. Real quick call, dude was very nice.
SHIFT_*grind* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:04 PM   #96
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
My falkens should be arriving sometime today despite the wild fires haha. w00t
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #97
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

jackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud of
ok i'm fucking choked. their not going to fill my order!!!

i ordered so many tires they refuse to ship them out. i got a call today and they only shipped out 20 of my 36 tires. the guy actually said he though i was going to sell them on ebay... i'm fucking pissed b/c the deal was done... they had taken the money and everything and now Jay the manager prick is refunding the money... fucking stupid.
jackal264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 04:39 PM   #98
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal264 View Post

i ordered so many tires they refuse to ship them out. i got a call today and they only shipped out 20 of my 36 tires. the guy actually said he though i was going to sell them on ebay... i'm fucking pissed b/c the deal was done... they had taken the money and everything and now Jay the manager prick is refunding the money... fucking stupid.
WTF, I'm sure there's something you guys can work out.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #99
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal264 View Post

that is pretty fucking stupid

it shoudlnt matter what your going to do with the product.

Lodge a complaint against them with BBB

and with the regional wharehouse and regional BBB that shipped them out regionally.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:44 PM   #100
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
^^ wow..

36 tires???
Old 10-24-2007, 05:07 PM   #101
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
if you ARE gonna sell the tires....how bout giving zilvia members a $90 discount?
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:12 PM   #102
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Discount tire your tire selection sucks.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:23 PM   #103
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Mine are arriving tomorrow.

Should of told them you were taking advantage if the deal to stock up for drift events? I didn't know tires had resale value, silly discount tires guy
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:54 PM   #104
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

jackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud of
i was never planning on selling them i just bought all the tires i would need for next summer's drifting season but now i'll only get half of what i need.

and it's not worth reporting them to the bbb

and they are all the same size. why would i buy 24 tires all the exact same size if i was going to sell them... the rest were for my gf's car my daily driver wheels and a set of snow tires.

and i made it very clear these were for drifting but they still said no way. i got called by the sales manage.

i'm still pissed
Old 10-24-2007, 07:00 PM   #105
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
By law they have a right to decide the amount a retail customer can purchase. The amount you purchased could be construed to be a wholesale purchase because the prices they were giving were pretty much wholesale pricing. Why do I know this? I have friends that buy tires for their own store from the same distributor and the discount came out to just a few dollars over jobber. Now if you provided them with a resale number and opened a account it would be a different story.
Sorry but they do have to protect their own business and your purchase did look predatory they do not want to piss their wholesaler off either.

On that note I am glad the 215/45/17's went on back order because it caused me to order a full set of 225/45/17's today that should be here next week.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:04 PM   #106
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Finally got my tracking number.

jackal264, I think if you're ordering that many tires, you can probably get them at wholesale pricing from a distributor, it'd probably be even cheaper than this special for you. I'd look into that if I where you.
Old 10-24-2007, 09:27 PM   #107
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

will do thx for the info
Old 10-24-2007, 10:01 PM   #108
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Success!

Old 10-24-2007, 10:26 PM   #109
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

^^ Oh you suck... =P
Old 10-25-2007, 08:09 AM   #110
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
^Yeeeeeeeeeep.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:46 AM   #111
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Well, the money came out of my account, so maybe (hopefully) that means the tires came in and I'll be getting them sooner than they anticipated? I can only hope.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:39 AM   #112
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Got tracking numbers for my 225/45/17 Falkens . They are coming out of two different locations and the first pair arrives on monday. HMMM 57' MAX's on the car by Halloween.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 10-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #113
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
what color maxes did you get
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:36 PM   #114
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

went and picked up the first bunch that arrived. the rest come on monday

Old 10-26-2007, 02:38 PM   #115
duffman1278
Post Whore!

duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
^^^^HAHAHA!! niice!!!!
duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 02:39 PM   #116
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

And I can't even get the single set that I ordered.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:48 PM   #117
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Post up when you have all 24 in the garage. haha. My set should be arriving Monday, yay.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:43 PM   #118
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
what color maxes did you get
Matte Black

New Video
Buy my mounts!

Last edited by drift freaq; 10-27-2007 at 09:47 AM..
Old 10-27-2007, 01:26 AM   #119
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
im still waiting on 1 set as well.
Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 02:07 PM   #120
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

ok thats all of them