Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 06-10-2020, 11:58 AM   #1
nmerriw
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Built Boosted Mr2 Spyder

Hey guys, listing my long time daily/autocrosser. I've had her for 7 years, but I've taken it as far as I want and am ready for something else.

I'm linking the FB ad with full details, but the gist of it is 230k mile chassis (I know) 75k mile engine and trans, 10k since engine was built (rods pistons and bearings, should handle 400+ whp in its current form). Just recently (during quarantine) replaced the turbo (gt2052) with a new unit and redid the manifold and downpipe in stainless.
It's a great car, super solid, decently quick (~275hp in a 2195lb car) and genuinely the sharpest handling road car I've driven. I just want to build a semi show streetcar, and I don't like the way these 3rd gens look enough for this to be it. I've had a couple s13 hatches and want a coupe, so I'm willing to trade for one, or something else interesting, with cash either way to make it an even trade.
Asking 7.5k Firm

Link to the ad: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5764566069002/

Edit: Pics are not working for some reason, I'm probably doing something wrong. Pics are in the ad on FB, or I can email them if that's preferred.

Last edited by nmerriw; 07-27-2020 at 05:21 AM..
nmerriw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2020, 05:47 PM   #2
Saged93

Saged93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Pics arent working
Saged93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 05:53 PM   #3
badicalradical
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
badicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of lightbadicalradical is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saged93 View Post
Pics arent working
The FB link says the item isnt available anymore.

6/10 was ad listing.

Im guessing its sold.
badicalradical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 05:17 AM   #4
nmerriw
Leaky Injector

nmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura aboutnmerriw has a spectacular aura about
Still got it, I'll update the ad, FB was not playing nice so I had to make a new one.
Old 07-27-2020, 09:01 AM   #5
Saged93

Saged93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok thanks
Pm'd
Saged93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 09:16 AM   #6
nmerriw
Leaky Injector

Replied msglngth