Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 07-20-2015, 06:58 PM   #1
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
C's Japan short shifter for KA/SR

SOLD. Thank you bumpers, buyers, and mods.

Last edited by Almighty So; 08-22-2015 at 08:46 PM..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2015, 07:48 PM   #2
Drift_86
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (60)
Drift_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 60 reviews
Damn I want that seat to bad why do you have to be so far away

Want to roll fenders, custom gauge pod pm me
Drift_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 07:57 PM   #3
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
pm sent. will ship.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:20 PM   #4
corby_baby
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
corby_baby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Whats your markup? just trying to get an idea of what you are making so i dont get fucked.
corby_baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:26 PM   #5
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

On which item? Pretty much none for all.
The seat and short shifter are actually marked down considering the seat includes rails with slider and the shifter is discontinued. pretty sure the lugs are marked down as well considering they're used.
you can google original prices for reference.
I paid no extra customs fees as the seat was acquired randomly local, the lugs were acquired in a trade, and the short shifter was shipped, though from Japan, by a normal person. That which came out to be ~$15.
Other than that extremely simple to answer question, feel free to offer.

Last edited by Almighty So; 07-21-2015 at 12:22 AM..
Old 07-21-2015, 08:11 AM   #6
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

bump, throw offers.
Old 07-21-2015, 09:16 AM   #7
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by corby_baby View Post
Whats your markup? just trying to get an idea of what you are making so i dont get fucked.
Ouch. Someone still has a gaping anus.

Don't forget about the translation fee (Japanese to English instructions), export/import fee (Japan charges both, how rude!), JDM tyte fee, and the shady cunt fee. Oh and you have to remember that ALL Japanese products are sold for MORE in Japan.

Seriously though, I came here to give you a free bump but I have to tell you that the C's shifter is something you should keep...don't do it!
Old 07-21-2015, 11:10 AM   #8
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Ouch. Someone still has a gaping anus.

Don't forget about the translation fee (Japanese to English instructions), export/import fee (Japan charges both, how rude!), JDM tyte fee, and the shady cunt fee. Oh and you have to remember that ALL Japanese products are sold for MORE in Japan.

Seriously though, I came here to give you a free bump but I have to tell you that the C's shifter is something you should keep...don't do it!
LOL thanks brother!
Would like to keep it cause it's awesome discontinued jdm glory but we shall see what happens. Damn subarus costing me dollars
Old 07-21-2015, 02:41 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
LOL thanks brother!
Would like to keep it cause it's awesome discontinued jdm glory but we shall see what happens. Damn subarus costing me dollars
I hope you can work something out. GLWS !
Old 07-21-2015, 08:21 PM   #10
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

You and me both dude haha.

Someone buy this stuff
Old 07-22-2015, 12:38 AM   #11
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
hey can u pm me ur #, might wanna pick up that c's
Old 07-22-2015, 08:01 AM   #12
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiboy002 View Post
hey can u pm me ur #
pm sent dude come on by

hump day bump day. at work but will respond on breaks/this evening
Old 07-22-2015, 09:52 PM   #13
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

buuuump. buy this stuff so i can delete this post
Old 07-23-2015, 11:06 AM   #14
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

buuuump. price drop on replica bride. $300 +shipping and fees or come pick it up!
Old 07-24-2015, 01:33 PM   #15
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

some interest but no buyers.
these are extended 50mm nismo lugs. standard is 35mm.
Old 07-25-2015, 10:41 AM   #16
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
mhubeny180sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
some interest but no buyers.
these are extended 50mm nismo lugs. standard is 35mm.
Maybe because you are a retard?

http://gyazo.com/43addea8bbeccb5658c84c430b9b3da5

thank god i didnt buy off you, you seem like a scammer anyways and got a bnib one for 60$ less of yaj (they appear on yaj ALL the time)

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d167447338
mhubeny180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 11:54 AM   #17
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Haha yep you're right real Cs shifters are $50. Come get scammed, I'm free all day!

And lol @ you calling someone a retard and then posting pics of you being retarded. Thumbs up for making fun of yourself.
38 posts talking about rep.. Haaaaaa
But for future reference, OBO means best offer, not make up your own price.
Old 07-25-2015, 01:14 PM   #18
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Haha yep you're right real Cs shifters are , OBO means best offer, not make up your own price.
wut

obo means "or best offer", so yes to make an offer you have to come up with a number, you also called me a lowballer lol, m8 you need water.

Selling trashed bride reps for 300, a rusted up fake c's shifter for 200, new price 225 lol.

Are you trying to buy some rotas for ur cut spring hockey puck stance 240?

Do you even have a 240?

Are you even old enough to have a drivers licence?
38 post count is better than going on every thread "bruh luks sik"
Old 07-25-2015, 03:09 PM   #19
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Listen dude, I appreciate the bumps but take your butthurt elsewhere please.
You couldn't afford a real C's so you copped a fake one. Just like every other part on your car. It's all good man, people are pretty accepting of DIW cars these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post

Selling trashed bride reps, a rusted up fake c's shifter
hahaha literally speechless. fucking delusional.

Edit; LOL just took a look at your YAJ page. Not only is that shifter broken but the auction is over. Good luck taking that for $200 after you use a third party to place bids for you, ship it to third party, then ship to you. Then still have to fix it. But no keep going I think you're winning.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:32 PM   #20
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Premium right of the bat, eh? Someone wants to fit in.

Old 07-25-2015, 04:20 PM   #21
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
Listen dude, I appreciate the bumps but take your butthurt elsewhere please.
You couldn't afford a real C's so you copped a fake one. Just like every other part on your car. It's all good man, people are pretty accepting of DIW cars these days.

hahaha literally speechless. fucking delusional.

Edit; LOL just took a look at your YAJ page. Not only is that shifter broken but the auction is over. Good luck taking that for $200 after you use a third party to place bids for you, ship it to third party, then ship to you. Then still have to fix it. But no keep going I think you're winning.
Its original box m8 how is that fake lol and broken lol where do u see that? Ur bashing me about fakes, when ur selling a rep bride and I just showed you a link of the genuine bride cuga I got from upgarage. topkek m8. http://www.croooober.com/item/3558226

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Premium right of the bat, eh? Someone wants to fit in.
yea 2009 join date, idk what ur on about probably high, seeing ur $800 louvers that sell for $350 less on yaj all day, lol mugs you 2.
Old 07-25-2015, 04:26 PM   #22
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

lol did you even read the edit or are you that dumb?
you obviously missed most of my original ad too..

But i don't think remembering your password after 6 years counts as a real user.
your .02 posts a day must have been thrilling contribution to a forum.

and stop talking like harry potter
Old 07-25-2015, 04:39 PM   #23
mhubeny180sx
BANNED

Quote:
lol did you even read the edit or are you that dumb?
you obviously missed most of my original ad too..

But i don't think remembering your password after 6 years counts as a real user.
your .02 posts a day must have been thrilling contribution to a forum.

and stop talking like harry potter
lol i just read your original post. `black chocolate suede` ... `seat is pretty fresh`

lmfao gtfo here man that pos seat looks like someone rubbed bleach all over it hahahha now ur trying to scratch money to fix ur pos daily, dam dude anyways good luck with selling this garbage, maybe someone will feel sorry for you lol and donate some money to take this stuff to the dump for you. This is why I dont post here toxic teenagers like you with swagged out slammed to piss dildo shifter crown royal sticker bomb crew that ruin nissans one car at a time.
Old 07-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #24
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

you just now read the original post? christ no wonder you seem like you have no idea what you're talking about. did you not look at the pictures either? i see no rust..? and the camera flash always makes suede look faded. anyone with a brain knows that. seat is basically brand new. i haven't been this shocked by stupidity since.. *name drops

and if you think anyone on this website is down with that hoonigan bullshit then you've made your point pretty clear. we get it. you don't come here often.

but yeah a random seat I never put it any of my cars, nismo locking lugs, and a c's short shifter. toxic teenage garbage.

I haven't been in the toxic teenz gang for a while now but you seem to be salty about them too. Idk what young person got you all hot and bothered but that seems to be a pattern with you. Gotta learn to let shit go at some point dude.

-

still no mods? dooorrriiiiiiiiiiiii your services are wanted/required. please and thank you.

Last edited by Almighty So; 07-25-2015 at 05:39 PM..
Old 07-26-2015, 08:55 AM   #25
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

seat is sold.
Old 07-28-2015, 10:47 AM   #26
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

nismo lugs sold.
daily is fixed. last chance for c's shifter.
Will likely be keeping it though.
not looking for anything in particular through trades but cool shit is always wanted
Old 08-08-2015, 06:31 PM   #27
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

bringing this back from the dead because i'm really getting rid of the C's shifter this time.
I didn't really want to sell it before and the price reflected that.

This time around it is priced to sell.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:49 AM   #28
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
Maybe because you are a retard?

http://gyazo.com/43addea8bbeccb5658c84c430b9b3da5

thank god i didnt buy off you, you seem like a scammer anyways and got a bnib one for 60$ less of yaj (they appear on yaj ALL the time)

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d167447338

This guys is off his rocker def bought a fake Cs shifter lol just because fake hks bov comes with a box does that mean its a real hks Bov? Smh
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:31 AM   #29
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

tothetop plz
Old 08-11-2015, 06:31 PM   #30
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

lets move this authentic c's shifter. everyone is interested until it's time to pay.