Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-31-2007, 02:18 PM   #121
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I was thinking that I would just go ahead and buy new tires when I get some new wheels. So I decided to not take advantage of the deal, then I realized that the tires on my SE wheels are about gone. But it was too late. =[
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2007, 04:00 PM   #122
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I called, was on hold for a few minutes, then a guy came on the line and took my order number. Paused for a couple seconds, said they were on order and they'll be in the first week of November. That was it. Real quick call, dude was very nice.
They actually got delivered this afternoon Hooray for underpromising and overdelivering!!! Can't wait to get them mounted.
Old 10-31-2007, 07:46 PM   #123
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB200SX View Post
They actually got delivered this afternoon Hooray for underpromising and overdelivering!!! Can't wait to get them mounted.
I am still waiting on 3 of mine lol thanks jackal for hoarding them.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:31 PM   #124
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal264 View Post
ok thats all of them

Haha, awsome. I just got my set of four ST115s delivered today. Should have gotten them Monday, but UPS driver kept coming late as hell (7pm) and missing me...
Old 11-01-2007, 04:30 AM   #125
spinitsidewayz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
spinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her selfspinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Man i dont think they are going to have another sale soon are they?

Oh well, i got my sets =)

If i had more money I woulda stocked up too...
89 S13 Coupe: SR20 Under the knife.
87 FC: Half Bridge Turbo Monster.
spinitsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 01:22 AM   #126
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Got the rest of my tires today woohoo. Gramlights going on the car first thing next week.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 12:38 PM   #127
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
hehe when I called them up about my order I asked them how many orders they've gotten within the time of this deal and guy told me over 3400 tires!
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 01:00 PM   #128
240trainee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
God damn, maybe they will do this again.

Jakel264's pic is my dream, lol, some 215/40 aznenis, and a fuckload of 215/45's filling my garage

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2007, 02:11 PM   #129
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
jackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
hehe when I called them up about my order I asked them how many orders they've gotten within the time of this deal and guy told me over 3400 tires!
you mean 34000.

when the manager called me to deny the rest of my order he said they had sold 40000 units which included wheels and tires.
jackal264 is offline   Reply With Quote