Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 04-04-2013, 04:39 PM   #1
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
north korea bluffing or not?

i think hes is... but then again hes young with lots of power, that alone will make you do stupi sh!t.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
gist864
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
if they stop making threats and reporting to the media thats when i will get worried
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:51 PM   #3
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

OrangeVirus1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I dunno.. He just approved strikes on the US. We'll see I guess.

Maybe they just want some care packages.. free food and beer dropped from the sky.
OrangeVirus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
uaserge

Trader Rating: (1)
uaserge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I am in the Air Force and i work on B52 Bomber. Lets just say they don't want to fuck with us. And oh yeah all that talk is most likely a bluff.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
uaserge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #5
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

There bombs will make it half way too us .. if that before being blown out of the sky, then we will carpet bomb their ass back to the Pre-Cambrian age.. since they are currently in the stone age lol
Old 04-04-2013, 04:55 PM   #6
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
even if he does launch some thing, it Wont even make it far... im sure he knos that lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-04-2013, 05:03 PM   #7
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Doesn't look like to much to worry about.

Jokes aside though,

Had a co-worker suggest a question to me today. "Is it possible that something bigger then just him is behind it. Another power that could convince him that attacking the U.S. would be a good idea? Would somebody else stand to gain from it?"

Made me think a bit
Old 04-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #8
Felipe
Post Whore!

its like saying... "you distract them and we will get the us from behin" sooo... whos we?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-04-2013, 05:13 PM   #9
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

One Word : ChinaRussiaRestOfTheWorld

everyone has a mutual hate for the usa.

notice how nobody threatens Canada? Or Green land, France.. the list goes on..
Old 04-04-2013, 05:18 PM   #10
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
We have the ability to shoot down 30+ missiles being shot at us.

I knew a nuke sub chief in the navy, he explained how nukes work and the power we have.......I'm not worried about N. Korea. now if russia and china were to get on their bandwagon, i might be concerned, but everyone has too much to lose from us being destroyed.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:20 PM   #11
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

I may sound like an ass, but I wouldn't miss a second of sleep if we just bombed their entire country over and over until there was no one and nothing left.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:27 PM   #12
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLove View Post
I may sound like an ass, but I wouldn't miss a second of sleep if we just bombed their entire country over and over until there was no one and nothing left.
but there is so many brainwashed innocents!! I don't think that is the way to go. What we really need to do is just drop loads of American Propaganda all over their country. get the truth too them, let them find out their glorious leader and military are liars, then let them destroy themselves.

Or wait it out until they starve to death. shouldn't be too long since China cut all aid.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:30 PM   #13
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

either way the country's probability of dying off in the next 10 years if not 10 months is high. All it takes is that idiot to say ok send missile, and we shoot it down, while sending 5 more there.

Why havent we sent super spy guys in there to assassinate all their military?
Old 04-04-2013, 07:10 PM   #14
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:37 PM   #15
Felipe
Post Whore!

mickey lover? = no nukes to so.cal. lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 04-05-2013, 07:24 AM   #16
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
mickey lover? = no nukes to so.cal. lol
Possible reference to his childish like antics lately.
Old 04-06-2013, 09:57 AM   #17
Luisnj908
Leaky Injector

Luisnj908 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gist864 View Post
if they stop making threats and reporting to the media thats when i will get worried
lol very true, thats when shit will get real.
Luisnj908 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:12 AM   #18
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
s13 Funny

This shit is funny. Regardless of what the fat ass in N. Korea says, we will not strike! What we are doing is installing a missile defense system to protect or interest in the region. Once this happens all bets are off.

Last edited by lewisfk; 04-26-2016 at 07:33 PM..
lewisfk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:19 AM   #19
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Hit the US? Fucker can barely make it over Japan. Shit and they got lucky doing that once. All other times, fucking missile blew up at launch or crashed in the Yellow Sea.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:48 AM   #20
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
While we all know that North Korea poses no real threat to the US by itself, I would not be surprised if it turned that China is behind this, urging them to act crazy, so should a conflict ever erupt, China can suddenly stand behind North Korea on the pretense of a wrongfully attacked nation or whatever, just to have an excuse to go to war without actually throwing the first rock.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:17 AM   #21
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews

Stolen from facebook

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:41 AM   #22
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
^^^^^^^^Fucking Hilarious Enkei!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeVirus1 View Post
but there is so many brainwashed innocents!! I don't think that is the way to go. What we really need to do is just drop loads of American Propaganda all over their country. get the truth too them, let them find out their glorious leader and military are liars, then let them destroy themselves.
Ya like dropping Propaganda on them is going to work. Really are you still caught up in the cold war thinking? That we can just topple a Government and the country will coming running to democracy or that it will suddenly make an unstable country stable?
First off that does not work at all as proven yet again in Iraq. Oh and actually Iraq was stable under Hussein regardless of the fact he was a despot.

We are worse off with the Iraq of today than we were with Saddam's Iraq. He actually balanced the power in the middle east. Ah but I digress in the rebuttal to your statement.

Honestly, its hard to say with this guy he is as much a nut case or more so than his father was. I mean really the guy was hanging with Dennis Rodman two weeks ago and now this. Can we say Erratic behavior? Besides what you may to fail to realize is N Korea is controlled by an extremely strong military. They have over 1 million active duty personel.

I did see a statement by some people in South Korea on T.V. the other day. They said when they see troops massing at the demilitarized zone then they will worry.

Though reality is this guy is just taking a page out of daddy's book. Bluster and threaten to get attention.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #23
DennisS
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
DennisS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Idk man just saw Olympus has fallen. Shit got me hella worried.
DennisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 11:49 AM   #24
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisS View Post
Idk man just saw Olympus has fallen. Shit got me hella worried.
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #25
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

All I know is where I live I'm safe. Who the hell wants to attack Colorado. I'd be worried if I lived in California.. esp the Hollywood area.. since that is the Epitome of the US.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #26
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
All I know is where I live I'm safe. Who the hell wants to attack Colorado.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:18 PM   #27
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
All I know is where I live I'm safe. Who the hell wants to attack Colorado. I'd be worried if I lived in California.. esp the Hollywood area.. since that is the Epitome of the US.
Ya keep on thinking that living in the state with NORAD and Northcomm at Cheyenne Mountain. Colorado is definitely on the possible targets list.

Though like Ray said above North Korea's missiles are dismal failures in the intercontinental department. I just want to point out that if you think you are safe from Nuclear attack in Colorado you are sadly mistaken.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #28
OrangeVirus1
BANNED

Yes I know Red Dawn is Colorado..

and I just realized after posting that, that colorado has Norad, Cheyenne, and like 5 military bases...

I'm fucked.

EXCEPT I know one of their rockets would never make it this far inland.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #29
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Hit the US? Fucker can barely make it over Japan. Shit and they got lucky doing that once. All other times, fucking missile blew up at launch or crashed in the Yellow Sea.

^^^^^ this x 10. I hope they attempt to launch their inbred version of a nuke and watch it either A. Fail or B. Get blown out of the sky. That boy has tough man syndrome. He wants people to fear him outside of his country, but deep down, he knows the United States has the capacity to level N. Korea into legoland.
EnemyS15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #30
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
HAHA...what makes you think we're not dropping propaganda stuff into NK? Oh wait, not US, but South Korea has been doing it since the postponement of the Korean war. South Korean sends out balloons with propaganda leaflet to the north every day, then you still got the radio stations, giant voice messages. They also put up this ginormous Christmas Tree every year that you can see from miles around on the DMZ. Hey look North Korea, we celebrate Christmas!!!

Matej: Far from it. China's the one thats actually reigning in NK. Why you ask? Do you think they really wanna go to war with the US? Considering we owe them roughly $16 TRILLION, war would let us get away with starting on a clean slate. Would they put up a decent fight? Yes, since we dont really have a strong foothold in WESPAC anymore. It wouldnt be hard for China to knock our bases out in Korea and Japan, maybe even take out the 7th Navy Carrier Fleet. They can also make it hard for the military since they'll more than likely kill our network. But in the long run, they'll get their ass whopped.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote