Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-10-2007, 01:04 AM   #31
trust187
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
trust187 is making a name for him/her selftrust187 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to trust187
those rota off roads look pretty nice, what are they replicas of (if they are replicas at all)?
trust187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #32
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by trust187 View Post
those rota off roads look pretty nice, what are they replicas of (if they are replicas at all)?

Te37s......

msglth
Old 11-10-2007, 01:15 AM   #33
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
omg someone kill me for posting my wheels in this thread

I know these wont please 94% of zilvia, but I prefer a set of wheels that fit the car, still look good and dont have to pound/roll/pull/ect metal to make them fit. Seriously, you put these on, you dial in camber/ride height and not have to worry about warping your body just to please the internet warriors.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:19 AM   #34
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pank View Post
your best bet is going to be to run some 9 holes like matej said. Mr Meph just sold quite possibly the hottest set of 9 holes ever:

I wanted those so bad, love those wheels. grrr
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 01:21 AM   #35
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_o1989 View Post
I personally am a big fan of these wheels. They are Rota Grid Off Road. They are 16x8 with a +10 offset. Im gonna grab a set of them pretty quick.

i have these on my car
looks awesome on a black car
16x8 +10 not bad
Old 11-10-2007, 02:16 AM   #36
CAPTAINNEO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
CAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTAINNEO has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CAPTAINNEO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24et View Post
I like the old school stuff therefore 4 lug suits me just fine.

These 4 lugs are for sale...
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=124717

must agree. old school is one of the only reasons to stay 4 lug. ill post pics of my Neo's later...
CAPTAINNEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 02:34 AM   #37
S13Leprechaun
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
S13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant futureS13Leprechaun has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
heres my 4 luggers... 15x7-0... eagle alloy 028's... strong wheels... and up for sale!!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 03:05 AM   #38
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I think I should contribute. I have built the rest of my car around a "bang for the buck" mentality (as opposed to my bike, trying to get the most out of the machine while staying with race/class restrictions)... that being said, I got a screamin deal on some brand new 17x8.5 +20 Rota D2's in gold, and I think they look aiight.

Stepped lip looks pretty good, actually about 3" of lip total.

10mm spacer in the front to sit flush with 20mm wider fenders (my stock fenders were messed up, and red) - backs had to be rolled/hammered to tuck, even before the 10mm spacers. They sit flush ~

I raised the car about 1" in the front and 3" in the back at first, until I made sure I had clearance all around - this was at the Northridge meet at sky-high ride height, and before side skirts (not purrdy, but shows off the new wheels)

That's Jack (Azndoc) posing, but he got bored after about 10 secs of the 20 sec exposure time lol.

For further 4lug love, check out Yuri's old pics with his gold Cerberas or whatever they were.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 04:32 AM   #39
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wtf - 16x8 and 17x8.5 rotas are not phatty. and and sportmax are made out of like lead those shits are so heavy - no way a 17x9.5 should weigh 31lbs. At least the rotas arent heavy.

A ton of the work eurolines come in 9 lug with sexy offset, then theres the weds kranze cerberus that yuri sold, or the many other work wheels offered in 4 lug, or gramlights or FNs.

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:15 AM   #40
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
The Thread Title should be changed to "Mostly shitty wheels, but at least they're 4-lug!".

If you guys want to run heavy small diameter wheels with spacers, just find some Universal 4-luggers. They make a shit ton of wheels for Hondas with dual 4 lug pattern. Just stop rockin low quality wheels that are supposed to fool people into thinking you actually care about the quality of your rolling stock.

Knock-Offs are bullshit. Why not just buy a Ford Probe and put 180sx badges on it!
Old 11-10-2007, 07:20 AM   #41
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
ill agree with everything hte bald bastard said
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:00 AM   #42
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
These come in four lug.

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=156112
Old 11-10-2007, 10:06 AM   #43
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Rota D2s look like ass. They have no lip from face to edge, just a ton of fake lip. Worse than Meisters.

For now I have these Euroline DH 9 bolts, 18x8 +25 all around. They're weak size because they were supposed to be 9x100 for my Protege.

Modest real lip.

I don't know what "phatty" is supposed to mean, but if it means "Rota", I'm not down "phatty" 4-lugs.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:12 AM   #44
nwmrkt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
nwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
My thing w/ those Enjuku wheels was the width combined w/ The offset of them....D2 Rotas I think are like Gay 30+ offset from what I remember and damn sure not 8 wide.

Can't really see how this thread wouldn't be benificial to the site.Would Imagine there are still a few 4 luggers out there that don't really HAVE to go 5 lug.
I mean I wouldn't mind,but my money could possibly be spent elsewhere if the 4 lug wheels were "Right".
nope, d2's can get em in 8.5 width +25 and +20
nwmrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:25 AM   #45
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
Well...I'm def not calling rota or Sportmax "Phatty"...but in the terms of Nice looking (who cares what Brand) and more importantly..Nice Offset (fitting) wheels.

I sure as hell would rather save the $1800+ wheels for the Supra and some Decent wheels for the daily.in 4 lug,hence, not going to 5 lug to put that money elsewhere.

I'm personally looking for a 17" wheel..but would like to see any.
Rocking the 16x8's +25 now.

NINJA EDIT:
This is Zilvia.....there aren't that many "new" thread ideas out there....http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...g+wheel+thread

Searched and didn't see that Thread.Good call.Oh well.Not sure what I typed in i guess.
Nice looking (who cares what brand) = knockoff of the good brands. Rota Gridlines are wannabe TE37s, but with about twice the weight. Sportmax and "flush" dont belong in the same sentence unless youre using enormous spacers. To each his own, if you want to spend $500 on a shitty set of wheels so you can have more money for your Megan Racing downpipe, good for you.

There are just some people out there that would rather spend the money to do things right, even if it means keeping the stock KA a little while longer. I know I didnt spend $1800+ on my Volks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
The Thread Title should be changed to "Mostly shitty wheels, but at least they're 4-lug!".

If you guys want to run heavy small diameter wheels with spacers, just find some Universal 4-luggers. They make a shit ton of wheels for Hondas with dual 4 lug pattern. Just stop rockin low quality wheels that are supposed to fool people into thinking you actually care about the quality of your rolling stock.

Knock-Offs are bullshit. Why not just buy a Ford Probe and put 180sx badges on it!
Finally. I was wondering why I was the only person here telling people their Sportmaxes suck and trying to show them the err in their ways. I got neg repped by the guy saying his sportmaxes were flush and cool!
Old 11-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #46
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

4 lug rota p45R 18x9.5+15
Old 11-10-2007, 10:49 AM   #47
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
Finally. I was wondering why I was the only person here telling people their Sportmaxes suck and trying to show them the err in their ways. I got neg repped by the guy saying his sportmaxes were flush and cool!

this is coming from the guy who has more lighting mods done to his car than anything else..."you got an SR" "nah man...i spent all my money on ricer tail lights cause my civic use to have em"

dood...before you start hard parkin...at least make it a poser mobile with a SR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post

4 lug rota p45R 18x9.5+15

those things are the hotness =D

you special order those thru rota???
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 10:53 AM   #48
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
The SR is not the "Ultimate Engine" some people think it is. Not everyone wants one.
Please don't use the "You don't have an SR" argument anymore. It's pure bullshit.

This is for everyone.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:01 AM   #49
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
my contribution to this thread.

sp1 professors
Old 11-10-2007, 11:11 AM   #50
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
The SR is not the "Ultimate Engine" some people think it is. Not everyone wants one.
Please don't use the "You don't have an SR" argument anymore. It's pure bullshit.

This is for everyone.
so wait a minute...im the dickface for standing up for myself when this kid acts like his shit dont stink because im the one who has sportmaxs on my car??? especially when i did NOTHING to instigate his snide little comments???
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:14 AM   #51
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection

I'd give the specs, but you won't ever find another set... circa 97 Volk Daytona

Phatty 4 lugs would be volk, works, weds, etc... not Rota and Sportmax

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:15 AM   #52
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori
so wait a minute...im the dickface for standing up for myself when this kid acts like his shit dont stink because im the one who has sportmaxs on my car??? especially when i did NOTHING to instigate his snide little comments???
I didn't say he was or wasn't a dickface, nor did I say you were or weren't a dickface.

What I said is, I'm tired of people acting like you HAVE to put an SR in your 240sx if you want to be "cool". You will never see an SR in my car. Darn, I guess my car will never be cool. I'm not going to lose any sleep over that fact.

Calm down.

I'm also sick of people claiming they buy knock-off parts because they are "smart and saving money for other things". The truth is, they're just cheap. I'm the brokest person I know, so I save for quite a while before I buy any parts. If I'm going to make up my mind to buy something, and take the time to save my hard earned money for it, you can bet I'm gonna buy the quality I want. I'm not gonna sit back and make excuses about why I bought crappy parts instead. Too many kids in a hurry to build something that "looks" cool now-a-days.

Take this personally, or let it roll off your back. It doesn't really matter either way. This type of argument will go on forever. You spend your money how you want, and I'll spend mine how I want. My cash isn't going to knock-offs though.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:15 AM   #53
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
I better see an LSx in your car barry... anything less would be uncivilized

Old 11-10-2007, 11:21 AM   #54
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Time and patience Duke.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:22 AM   #55
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
this is coming from the guy who has more lighting mods done to his car than anything else..."you got an SR" "nah man...i spent all my money on ricer tail lights cause my civic use to have em"

LOL hard parking... Ill take my GP Sports coilovers, Volk wheels and lighting mods with a stock KA over your Megan coilovers, Sportmax wheels, and multicolor body work with a shitty redtop SR anyday.

The RB25 hanging on the engine hoist in my garage begs to differ on the poser mobile comments... Just because Im not in a rush to throw it in there and start acting like Im the tits doesnt mean I dont know my shit.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:24 AM   #56
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UfoZ8myCow View Post
LOL hard parking... Ill take my GP Sports coilovers, Volk wheels and lighting mods with a stock KA over your Megan coilovers, Sportmax wheels, and multicolor body work with a shitty redtop SR anyday.
I gotta agree with this statement, and I own an SR... gotta have the slow before the go... all the speed performance does nothing for you if you can't control or stop it.

Old 11-10-2007, 11:25 AM   #57
trust187
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
trust187 is making a name for him/her selftrust187 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to trust187
haha wow te37s? the spokes look so much more smaller though?
trust187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:26 AM   #58
DOOK
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trust187 View Post
haha wow te37s? the spokes look so much more smaller though?
two words..... KNOCK OFF... of course they look like junk... they are junk

Old 11-10-2007, 11:57 AM   #59
loosesocksdiff
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
loosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of lightloosesocksdiff is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltdnismoracer4 View Post
two words..... KNOCK OFF... of course they look like junk... they are junk
Haha I agree rotas are junk. Those wheels brake so easily.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:53 PM   #60
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
you are all my friends, so please follow this simple saying

because they suck, which is why i passed on a set just to keep my se alloy's rather than rock some weak offset knock offs, save your money, and get a nice set... this is all
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote