Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Old 05-02-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
slow92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
slow92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
BLE Solid Lifters

Just checking to see if anyone on here has or is currently using these lifters. I want to do a solid lifter conversion so just looking for input. The description can be found at the link below.

BLE Solid Lifter Conversion Kit
Old 05-02-2010, 11:07 PM   #2
rebornS14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
rebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of lightrebornS14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rebornS14
i dont think they have an application for S13 SR's
rebornS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:33 AM   #3
Propaganda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Propaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Aren't all lifters on SR's the same? S13/S14/S15/B13/B14

BLE Solid Lifter Conversion Kit - Lightning Motorsports - Made with Bits of Real Lightning, so you know it's good ! AEM-ARP-Competition-Skunk2-Walbro-more

*Edit*
FA says they suck
Propaganda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #4
slow92
Zilvia Junkie

jgy sales them that is how I heard of them. I just wanted to see if they would hold there settings and get some opinions from someone who has used them. thanks
Old 05-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #5
teamsprock
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
teamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the roughteamsprock is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Its been a while but I know a lot of people had troubles with them when I was looking for options. I went with Tomei's and have been very happy so far. Been two years and my tolerances are still withing spec. I run them to 9100 rpm's all the time with no problems yet.

Also my personal advice would be don't ever buy anything from JGY. I think you'll find plenty others with the same advice.
teamsprock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 06:31 PM   #6
slow92
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamsprock View Post
Its been a while but I know a lot of people had troubles with them when I was looking for options. I went with Tomei's and have been very happy so far. Been two years and my tolerances are still withing spec. I run them to 9100 rpm's all the time with no problems yet.

Also my personal advice would be don't ever buy anything from JGY. I think you'll find plenty others with the same advice.
Thanks. I was just trying to look at my options. The only reason why I was trying to stay away from tomei is necessity to re-shim my head every so often. I don't plan to rev to 9k that often but knowing that I can is very good.