Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 06-24-2005, 02:31 PM   #1
skwan28

Trader Rating: (0)
skwan28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
WTB: Kouki Tail Lights

Looking for brand new set of Rear Kouki tails for my 89 240sx fastback. Want the full set which includes the 2 rear lamps, center piece and the lower garnish along with trunk lock set. Looking to pay $400.00 USD, perfer local pick up however we can work out a deal with shipping if you live elsewhere. I live in San Jose, CA my email is [email protected] I plan to pay in cash for local pick up.
skwan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2005, 01:00 PM   #2
dropemlow
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (1)
dropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nicedropemlow is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i dont have the whole kit but i do have the tails.i got them about 2 months ago and when they was shipped one of them was broke not bad.just the red lens on one of them was broke.i will sell them for 100 plus shipping.
dropemlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 01:05 PM   #3
skwan28

Sorry I am interested in the entire package, as well I want undamaged tails as well thanks for the offer anyhow
Old 06-25-2005, 01:18 PM   #4
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
$440 for a complete set delivered or sent from socal brand new. Ask other bay area peeps that have picked them up from me.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 09:33 AM   #5
Dunkee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Dunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of lightDunkee is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
$440 for a complete set delivered or sent from socal brand new. Ask other bay area peeps that have picked them up from me.
I'm interested. I sent you a PM.
Old 06-29-2005, 12:02 PM   #6
skwan28

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq
Worked out the deal with drift freaq, thanks again.