Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 06:54 PM   #1
SoCalS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SoCalS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoCalS14
Listen Fellas...

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been having an affair. The usual signs: Phone rings, I answer, caller hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls, it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them." I always look out for her taxi coming home, but she always comes walking up the driveway as I hear a car setting off...as if she had exited the car 'round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her?

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my g/f. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?

New Project: 240Z w/ SR
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2005, 06:56 PM   #2
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
repair both of the bitches yourself
Old 05-18-2005, 07:00 PM   #3
matlock
Zilvia FREAK!

matlock is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
repair both of the bitches yourself
Haha Werd, how bad is the rust if its not really too bad I say fix it yourself and good luck with the girlie.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:05 PM   #4
240silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240silvia
LOL, that was funny as shit. Fix them yourself, lol.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:10 PM   #5
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Ive had the same stuff happen many times.

When it comes down to it. If you are having thoughts of her cheating on you, and you are paranoid about it, then it doesnt really matter if she is cheating on you anyways, even if she was just out with her friends, just you having those thoughts tells me there is somthing wrong. I say take a break, set her free, and see how she acts.

I once thought a girl that was living with me for 2 years was cheating on me. Long story short. I loved her, when my birthday came around (valentines day) She said her mom was sick and she had to leave the day before to visit her. I said ok. It turns out she went to vegas with a guy from her work and got married. When she returned the next day she was upset that her "mom" was sick. She continued to live with me for 2 months until she found another place to stay, then she told me what she did on my birthday, and left.

Long Story short. If you have suspicions of her cheating then there is more wrong than that.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:12 PM   #6
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
REPOST BITCHES!!!!

Old 05-18-2005, 07:41 PM   #7
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
eh this isnt a repost.....

aneways use her for a quick nut.... then after its all done tell her to pack her shit and leave.... if she doesnt leave the same nite go home and take her shit out. for her the next day... change the doorlocks... and then switch cars with a buddy for awhile....the term LOVE is overrated.. and if she doesnt understand just explain to her she aint nuttin but a runner thats why she goes out with her girlfriends to bars....and doesnt come home till early morning...
Old 05-18-2005, 08:02 PM   #8
Eternal_240Sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Eternal_240Sx is making a name for him/her selfEternal_240Sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
eh this isnt a repost.....

aneways use her for a quick nut.... then after its all done tell her to pack her shit and leave.... if she doesnt leave the same nite go home and take her shit out. for her the next day... change the doorlocks... and then switch cars with a buddy for awhile....the term LOVE is overrated.. and if she doesnt understand just explain to her she aint nuttin but a runner thats why she goes out with her girlfriends to bars....and doesnt come home till early morning...
actually it is a repost... at least the clever strategy is a repost..
Old 05-18-2005, 08:04 PM   #9
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
when in doubt, there is NO doubt

dump that bitch

DTB
Old 05-18-2005, 08:18 PM   #10
tew photy
Zilvia Member

tew photy is making a name for him/her selftew photy is making a name for him/her self
i dont think he's really asking for advice on a girl....
Old 05-18-2005, 08:28 PM   #11
o5i2
Leaky Injector

o5i2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to o5i2
Lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:54 PM   #12
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
Bravo! I was getting ready to tell you to open your eyes and get on the program, but heh, it was just a post about rust. Hilarious.

If it were me, and the rust was minimal, I'd probably take care of it myself. If it would require more than some sanding and primer, I'd rather let a shop do it. Basically, tackle it if you think you can handle it, wouldn't want to mess up your 240.

-C
Old 05-18-2005, 08:57 PM   #13
s14turbosilvia
Zilvia Addict

s14turbosilvia has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to s14turbosilvia
I'd say take it to the body shop. Nothing is sexier than stock.

Dump the bitch too.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:02 PM   #14
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Do onto others. I say, find a hotter chick, bring her home, get caught on purpose with a camcorder. Girls go crazy over that. Even better, have her catch you in the morning with her in one of your shirts.

haha

And the car, shop it.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:18 PM   #15
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
i checked the date on this thread like 10 times.. total repost. the punchline gave it away. word for word repost.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:50 PM   #16
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
Yes, this is a repost. Or maybe its because some of the ppl on here are newbs and never got to see it the first time around!!

Old 05-18-2005, 11:12 PM   #17
91CRXsiR
Nissanaholic!

91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self91CRXsiR is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to 91CRXsiR Send a message via MSN to 91CRXsiR
doesnt matter if its a repost, he still needs to DTB
Old 05-19-2005, 12:15 AM   #18
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Jokes are in Off-topic...
Closed Thread