Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 09-11-2012, 10:28 AM   #61
stickboie
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
stickboie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
R34 for sale for $65 thats sold

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/431944...e-r34-gtr.html
stickboie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #62
flushedG35

Trader Rating: (0)
flushedG35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickboie View Post
Wow 1 R34 out of the 100+ that are in the US. Zilvia is not the only place where r34s are for sale lol

FS: R34 Nissan Skyline GTT

I know the guy who bought this..$32k.
flushedG35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #63
stickboie
Zilvia Member

the car you posted is a R34 GT-S. (RB25) big difference. http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/465454...-gts-t-fs.html

any way, im not here to fight to tell you what I think my cars worth. over priced or not im selling it for $35k. if you think its to high and that im crazy, thats fine. no one is forcing you to buy it.
Old 09-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #64
RHDAmerica
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (13)
RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
John stick to your guns man... I wouldn't let mine go for less than $40k... Maybe more...

Your car is INSANE seriously... That thing is the ultimate street machine... You'll find the right buyer man, it's just slow right now...
RHDAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #65
flushedG35

Well in the case that you're saying because it has an rb25 then I could buy a $6k s14 with rb25 and it would "basically" be the same car. But your right no one is forcing me and it's good you're sticking to your guns. If you decide to let it go for any cheaper, let me know for I have cash in hand.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 PM   #66
RHDAmerica

RHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of lightRHDAmerica is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by flushedG35 View Post
Well in the case that you're saying because it has an rb25 then I could buy a $6k s14 with rb25 and it would "basically" be the same car. But your right no one is forcing me and it's good you're sticking to your guns. If you decide to let it go for any cheaper, let me know for I have cash in hand.
Yup same thing

Last edited by RHDAmerica; 09-11-2012 at 01:07 PM..
Old 09-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #67
flushedG35

Quote:
Originally Posted by R34240sx View Post
ahahaha... yup same thing

You're the kind of guy I wouldn't sell to even if you had over the asking price... Which I'm sure with a cheapass like yourself would never be an issue... Keep dreaming of owning something this nice...
I hope you realize the guy selling the car made the statement about how his car has a rb25 and is basically the same thing as a R34..I was LOLing and simply saying based off his analogy that would make a s14 with a rb25 the same thing. So you're an idiot for even making that comment. The funny thing though is the fact that im probably way younger then you, yet have accomplished so much more in life and can easily drop 25-30k on just a fun car. Alittle later today ill go take some pictures of my garage and we'll see who will be dreaming
Old 09-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #68
stickboie
Zilvia Member

please dont post them here. im trying to sell my car. not trying to win a pissing match. thanks.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #69
unhealer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
unhealer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
If this car is still here in a year i will buy it.

eDIT: i tried typing this in all caps to make a point but it didnt work.
unhealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:19 PM   #70
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
35k seems very reasonable, id be in that ball park too good luck with the sale.
LloydXmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:32 AM   #71
darkevildrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
darkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfectiondarkevildrifter is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to darkevildrifter
Quote:
Originally Posted by flushedG35 View Post
The funny thing about making accusations over the internet..The reason I'm even spending time on this thread was because I was interested in buying until I saw your God awful price. Im actually in the market for this car as just a play car, but could spend 45k and get a legal r34. GL with the attitude, it'll get you far in life.
16 posts and BALLIN GFYS!
Old 09-12-2012, 05:14 AM   #72
nismofreak1208
Leaky Injector

nismofreak1208 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you're interested, I'm also just testing waters but this is my personal garaged car. I'm currently working on a s13 sr project and my other car has just been at a standstill. If you're interested, I can list out the many other parts I have as my plans were to boost with GTM but all i'm missing is actual GTM TT STG 2 kit itself. I have everything i.e. clutch, Boost Cont., etc sitting in brand new boxes

Nismofreak1208's Silver Nismo Z (#1208) - MY350Z.COM Forums
nismofreak1208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #73
turnleftgoright

turnleftgoright is an unknown quantity at this point
This is just a Pure sex vehicle!
turnleftgoright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #74
Slo-STI

Slo-STI is an unknown quantity at this point
Amazing car. I just don't have 10K to add with my STI
Slo-STI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #75
unhealer
Zilvia Member

unhealer is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill apply for a loan if i can get it for 30000 in 2-3 months shipped to cali!!!!
unhealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #76
stickboie
Zilvia Member

Bump......
Old 09-25-2012, 08:53 AM   #77
stickboie
Zilvia Member

more to come
Old 09-25-2012, 09:54 AM   #78
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Has my buddy contacted you about trading for this? Although you would probably need to give him cash on top of your car.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #79
Fishyfish
Leaky Injector

Fishyfish is an unknown quantity at this point
bumpily bump bump. love s15 too bad I'm broke lolz. beautiful car man glws
Fishyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:07 AM   #80
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Cheaping out on replica parts and paint job kinda ruined the interest for me. GLWS.
Old 09-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #81
stickboie
Zilvia Member

Sorry. Its not a race car. $200 for a 19x10.5 rim is fine by me. I just dont see how spending $5k on rims would help my sale. Also the intake manifold was $300 and the Greddy was $800. How are they differant? That decale? And how did i cheep out on paint? I spent $500 fixing the bumper that was destroyed. Your telling me that from the first pic to the ones that i just posted, it doesent look better?
Old 09-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #82
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Sorry. Its not a race car. $200 for a 19x10.5 rim is fine by me. I just dont see how spending $5k on rims would help my sale. Also the intake manifold was $300 and the Greddy was $800. How are they differant? That decale? And how did i cheep out on paint? I spent $500 fixing the bumper that was destroyed. Your telling me that from the first pic to the ones that i just posted, it doesent look better?
Baller parts would of helped warrant your asking price. Otherwise those cheap parts actually lower the price of the car. The fake wheels hold less value than if it just had the OEM wheels on there.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #83
RHDAmerica

All the negative talk and yet no one has the money to pony up yet... Sounds like someone else is the cheap ass... At best I'd say if someone made an offer within $2-$3k of asking price should be more than enough to cover the cost of some over priced wheels and a Greddy sticker.
Old 09-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #84
stickboie
Zilvia Member

your right to some extent. depends on the buyer tho. some would rather have some kind of wheels, other then just OEM.

and i did talk with your friend about his RX7. good looking car, and super clean, and done right. i just cant add any cash on top at the moment.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #85
osus14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
osus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond reputeosus14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
For $35k for an S15, I was expecting something close to this.

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/430694...need-sold.html

And that is a real spec R with a built engine, not a rebuilt RB25 claiming to be built in the title. It is kind of misleading. Premium parts on cars will help with sell, especially when asking a premium price. Ebay/Replica parts depreciate cars.
I said cheaped paint job due to your pictures and your engine bay. That is what it looks like to me, a budget paint job.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #86
stickboie
Zilvia Member

if my car has lost your interest because of the cheep eBay parts, rip off wheels, budget paint job and outrageous price, im not understanding why your still posting in my FS thread? im not trying to rip anyone off here, if that's what you think by saying "misleading title". since when is a engine not built if the bottom end isent built? again....no offer, and people telling me that my car sucks and its not worth what im asking. ok..i get it. and thats fine. but........IM ASKING $35K OR BEST OFFER.
Old 09-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #87
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
since when is a engine not built if the bottom end isent built?
Actually a built motor implies pistons/rings etc... maybe sleeved. But who cares, people can read the mod list if they want to know exactly what it has.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #88
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey. What's up homie. I jumped in this cuz I thought this was the same car that keeps jumping in my instagram feed from Jason and Mikey taking pictures. And, sure nuff, it is. From the pics, the car looks really good. I'd love to see it in person...on GP. I won't even front like I could buy this. I think it's cool to have an authentic S15 on American soil, but that's because I don't live in JDM land like most of the Zilvians where rhd and Skylines apparently run rampant and cheap. At any rate, good luck with the sale.

I think we feel the same way about wheels.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #89
P33TA

P33TA is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, wish I had $40K right now, awesome car
P33TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #90
stickboie
Zilvia Member

Not $40k. $35k best offer. Or trade + cash.