Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-05-2006, 06:18 PM   #121
slos14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
slos14 will become famous soon enoughslos14 will become famous soon enoughslos14 will become famous soon enoughslos14 will become famous soon enoughslos14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
If you don't mean to thread jack, then don't. If you would have SEARCHED his other posts, you could've found out on your own that they are Do-Luck Double Sixes.

thanks buddy for the help it saved me 20 min of my life .

justin
Old 11-05-2006, 06:41 PM   #122
Kaotik25
Zilvia Junkie

Kaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choicesKaotik25 has made poor choices
here's my muff... magnaflow muffler and 3 in custom piping..works well loud as hell tho..

Kaotik25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:55 PM   #123
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

SSAC eBay exhaust.
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 01:13 PM   #124
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Quote:
Originally Posted by jussjepbrox
Find me the link for the dual being $160 cuz on ebay its not $160
They are not that cheap anymore... I got mine for $145 shipped (dual n1 ssac) but I recently looked for the same one on ebay and it's like $250 or something like that.
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 01:40 PM   #125
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
the SSAC duals were $210 shipped when I ordered a few weeks ago.

I had no exhaust and I needed something cheap to hold me over

Now I'm actually pretty impressed with it, so if it doesn't fall apart or anything, I'll keep it as a permanent part on my car. I had to bend a few brackets some to make it fit ok. It does hit the differential though.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:18 AM   #126
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
how quiet is the SSAC dual N1 system? I've been lookin at 'em since they came out a while back, but got a straight 3" instead... if the N1 sound is "legal-esque" (like the RSR exmag or Apexi WS) I might pick it up... any input on that?

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 12:23 PM   #127
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd

I got the ssac dual n1 with the gangsta tilt.. lol more like queer tilt.. but yeah. It's not that bad but really sounds awesome when you step on it... but all my friends say my car is super loud... so i duno..

I've only been pulled over once and it was for no front plate and he gave me a warning on the exhaust... thats it.
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 01:02 PM   #128
faded1004
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
faded1004 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
my 93 verty, 255 neovas in the rear with gt spec exhaust painted black...

faded1004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 06:15 PM   #129
whooha1217
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
whooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of lightwhooha1217 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whooha1217 Send a message via MSN to whooha1217
3" dirty megan racing exhaust, and some suspension picture

whooha1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 03:39 PM   #130
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd

I got the ssac dual n1 with the gangsta tilt.. lol more like queer tilt.. but yeah. It's not that bad but really sounds awesome when you step on it... but all my friends say my car is super loud... so i duno..

I've only been pulled over once and it was for no front plate and he gave me a warning on the exhaust... thats it.

Hit the bracket on the passenger side of the mufflers with a hammer a few times. No more gangster tilt. Mine sits nice and straight.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #131
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jussjepbrox
Find me the link for the dual being $160 cuz on ebay its not $160
Yeah sorry I didn't realize they changed the price. Send them an email and you might get one for a better rate...
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:55 PM   #132
ogie

ogie is an unknown quantity at this point
Dart Izumi WR

Dart Izumi WR on s14

I painted the piping black, keeps it from rusting.
The Dart Izumi WR is the loudest muffler you can buy.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:20 PM   #133
PaddingtonBear
Leaky Injector

PaddingtonBear can only hope to improve
where did you get that
PaddingtonBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:30 PM   #134
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
you can try contacting Rare Trick
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:13 PM   #135
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I am thinking Izumida might have stopped selling his stuff.
I don't see his ads anymore and I don't see his website anymore...
Old 12-16-2006, 11:58 PM   #136
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
more pics of the Dart! mine is coming soon..
Full-Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:27 PM   #137
ogie

ogie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOPSECRT88
more pics of the Dart! mine is coming soon..
how about a sound clip?

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4...990149faf9.htm

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/f...990149faf9.htm
Old 12-17-2006, 02:35 PM   #138
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
Old ebay muffler, sounded great, but sat too low and didn't come out of bumper

Now Buddy club spec II, sits high, no gaskets, comes out of bumper, loud!

Old 12-17-2006, 03:19 PM   #139
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks

DONT KNOW BRAND
Old 12-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #140
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Thanks man!!

Sounds siick
Full-Lock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:21 PM   #141
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
Magnaflow dual tip muffler, 3" inlet and outlet, i dont consider it loud. has a nice deep low tone to it. i have the magnaflow resanator on it, so that helps keep it quiet and from making the poping sound.

Last edited by DisEpyon; 01-04-2007 at 08:29 PM..
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:27 PM   #142
steelbreeze
Leaky Injector

steelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enoughsteelbreeze will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to steelbreeze
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks

DONT KNOW BRAND
definately looks like a dart izumi.
steelbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:24 PM   #143
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
that looks like 2 pipes.

there are 50 million exhausts like that in japan, they all cost like 150 dollars, look in an option
chmercer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:33 PM   #144
Jefferson
Zilvia Junkie

Jefferson is making a name for him/her selfJefferson is making a name for him/her self
Mercer does speak the truth, If you look in one of the magazines there are more than a few exhaust that all have the styling cues from the Dart/ TRustDD
Jefferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:57 PM   #145
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
exactly mercer got it right, ahah, DI copy, got it cheap, so eh, does the job, of exhausting, not really muffling
Old 12-17-2006, 08:13 PM   #146
PKaBooo69

PKaBooo69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im rockin a GP sports but Kakimoto FTW!
PKaBooo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 10:45 PM   #147
A'PEXi
Leaky Injector

A'PEXi will become famous soon enoughA'PEXi will become famous soon enoughA'PEXi will become famous soon enough
reinhard

A'PEXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:46 PM   #148
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Izumi WR always has been my favorite next to a buddy club spec 2 and making one that looks like a trust DD. I like the trust dd tips though. I'd have them bitches nice and shiny with slant cut tips with an angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogie
Dart Izumi WR on s14

I painted the piping black, keeps it from rusting.
The Dart Izumi WR is the loudest muffler you can buy.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:41 AM   #149
trust hks
Zilvia Member

trust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant futuretrust hks has a brilliant future

gp sports spec II pro
Old 12-19-2006, 02:29 AM   #150
iMAGE976
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
iMAGE976 is making a name for him/her selfiMAGE976 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iMAGE976
GP Sports Spec D Pro