Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 08-22-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
1991 Fastback 5spd $1300 Chicago

I'm selling a 1991 Cherry Red Pearl Fastback. Chassis has about 150k miles on it, but the motor, pulled from a 1995, has about 100k on it. Brand new water pump, NGK plugs, Denso wires, O2 sensor, Distributor cap & rotor, and Z32 TT fuel filter. Engine runs very strong, 5 speed has no problems shifting but is a little bit clunky. Good clutch. Has been extremely reliable for me over this past year. As you can see there is some rust on the front of the rear wheel wells and under the car, but I have cut out the rust on the passenger side and sealed the rust on the drivers side. Also has a decent dent in the drivers side quarter panel. A/C was removed, but I have the compressor should you want it. JVC CD player, Kenwood speakers up front. Interior is okay, I will post pictures of that later. The biggest flaw of this car is that it will not pass emissions. I am 99% sure that it just needs a new catalytic converter or knock sensor, as I have done a full tune up and the emissions numbers did not change. I have a replacement knock sensor that will come with the car. This does not affect performance or gas mileage, so if you do not live in an emissions area then it is not a problem.
Car also has new Energy Suspension sway bar end links in the rear and new OEM sway bar end links in front.

For 1500 the car comes with these wheels.

I realize I have a very low post count here, but I am very active on Club240. Look for me under the same username if you are interested. I'm not trying to bend anybody over.
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2007, 11:14 PM   #2
ryguy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
ryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfectionryguy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
car is SOLD!
ryguy is offline   Reply With Quote