Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Intake & Exhaust

Old 08-09-2010, 01:26 PM   #91
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Just wanted to post and say this is an *awesome* piece.

I bought a used one locally and installed this weekend. Only (potential) issue I might have is that the flange is so thick on the back of the turbo that I may need to re-stud the back of the turbo (or back the studs out some more) to get the studs to protrude all the way through the nuts. Right now I'm probably one thread shy on every nuts.

Gonna leave it like it is and keep an eye on it, but I'm very very very impressed by fit and finish.
e1_griego is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #92
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Thanks!

If there is any lack of confidence in the studs even that you'd like one more thread, I recommend restuding it while its all apart because exhaust system reliability is a reoccurring issue on most drift cars and we like to do whatever we can to to make it more reliable. That's why we use the half inch thick flange to prevent warping and to increase uniform contact force on the gasket.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 01:21 AM   #93
dongoesby
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
dongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of lightdongoesby is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I'm also on the same boat of using tomei manifold. I don't want to get rid of it. Is it possible for you guys to make minor adjustment at the union of the elbow and flex section?

If so, you have my word for a purchase from me. (I have been trying to get one since feb this year.)
dongoesby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:09 PM   #94
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
I must have the car in the shop to make the adjustment for your tomei manifold. There is no other way.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:51 PM   #95
ScarredOne

Trader Rating: (0)
ScarredOne will become famous soon enoughScarredOne will become famous soon enoughScarredOne will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dan, can you make the MaxFlex Cobra with a longer straight (under the floorboard) section to make using a separate test pipe unnecessary?

If so, what would the cost be?

Thanks.
ScarredOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:06 PM   #96
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
he addressed that earlier, the answer was no.

ill be ordering mine in a few hours. SIIICK!
Old 11-17-2010, 07:20 PM   #97
Drifting-pedobear
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Drifting-pedobear is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
hours was incorrect, but it has been BOUGHT!
looking forward to this item.
Old 11-20-2010, 04:19 PM   #98
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

thanks!

Now for RB25 swap on Mckinney mounts!

Same 100% stainless construction, half inch flanges, divorced dump tube, vertical flex, and adjustable solid tranny mount as our popular SR20 cobra! Available now for RB25 motor swap+OEM turbo from Parts Shop MAX USA $400 + SH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di1ln0os0sU

We combined the downpipe with a custom solid mounted straight exhaust for some excellent ground clearance, power, sound and reliability.
Old 04-09-2011, 08:46 PM   #99
JaindlS13

JaindlS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
So, "divorced dump tube". Is this a true dump tube, like hit full boost and it screams like a banshee dump tube, or is this some kind of terminology I am not familiar with. Sorry for the amateur question. Thanks guy
JaindlS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 10:06 AM   #100
RocketOgre
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
RocketOgre is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaindlS13 View Post
So, "divorced dump tube". Is this a true dump tube, like hit full boost and it screams like a banshee dump tube, or is this some kind of terminology I am not familiar with. Sorry for the amateur question. Thanks guy
Pictures make it pretty clear, it is a separated tube so the wastegate exhaust doesn't mix with the turbine exhaust immediately, they are kept seperate until the flex pipe section to reduce turbulence. No screaming.

Sidenote, just got my tax return gonna be ordering one of these for myself soon, just gotta get all the other pieces put together.
Old 06-23-2013, 10:31 PM   #101
alwyzDTF
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
alwyzDTF is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
For people having problems with the divider mounting to their turbo due to the turbo already having one built in. Are you guys cutting the divider out of the down pipe or out of the turbo?
alwyzDTF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 12:47 PM   #102
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

we cut it out of the downpipe for you if you select T28 turbo option in cart.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #103
e1_griego
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
e1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond reputee1_griego has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Do you know when you'll have these back in stock?

Thanks!
e1_griego is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:44 PM   #104
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Wondering when these will be back in stock.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:24 AM   #105
zefside_s15

zefside_s15 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been trying to buy this downpipe through your website but it won't complete the transaction, you already gave me a freight cost but the site doesn't allow a shipping option?
zefside_s15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 08:55 PM   #106
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
For everybody with these downpipes. Has anyone been able to run 5 bolts through the turbo flange? No studs. I'm asking because I want to order Stage 8 locking bolts for the turbo flange, but I can't tell if there's enough room between the bottom bolt holes and the pipe to slip the bolts in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 11:18 PM   #107
RocketOgre
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
RocketOgre is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You won't need them. I ran this DP with factory studs and fresh nuts never had a single nut back off, didn't even get loose. Just get a set of ratcheting wrenches, a stubby, and a crows foot so you can get all 5 tight the first time.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2016, 08:53 AM   #108
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketOgre View Post
You won't need them. I ran this DP with factory studs and fresh nuts never had a single nut back off, didn't even get loose. Just get a set of ratcheting wrenches, a stubby, and a crows foot so you can get all 5 tight the first time.
The T2 turbine housing for my td06 didn't come with any studs installed so that's why I was considering using locking bolts.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:36 PM   #109