Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
FS: Greddy, A'pexi, Garrett, Megan, Etc.

Hey guys, I have a few things up for sale. Paypal friendly Parts are obo, seriously - make some offers. I need this stuff gone! All prices are shipped unless noted otherwise.

Greddy Informeter - Does so much stuff, never installed it. Brand new.

Price - $220 OBO

A'pexi GT Coolant Tank - Excellent build quality guys. Doubles as an overflow and a surge tank. Cap not included (possibly, you may have to talk me into it.)

Price - $SOLD

Garrett T25 Rebuild Kit - Genuine Garrett, Very hard to find on U.S. soil.

Price - $100 OBO (cost me a lot more then that.)

T25 Turbo Assembly - Comes with T Pro's manifold (Megan) and Megan outlet. Turbo was rebuilt about 200 miles ago, manifold has about 2 years use on it with ZERO issues (no cracking, etc..held up very well actually) and the outlet has about the 200 miles on it as well, no cracks or issues with that either.

Price - $350. I'd like to sell it as a whole, but if I have 100% committed buyers, I'll part it out. Price does not include shipping, but I can USPS flatrate most of the parts to keep shipping down. (I'll only charge the actual shipping, no ballpark stuff.)

A'pexi AVC-R Boost Controller - Used, Comes with all wiring and actuator. Small scratch on the screen but no biggy. No instructions but you can get english instructions off A'pexi's home site.

Price - $220 OBO

Fan Thermostat, Adjustable (Coolant) - New, opened but its all there. I have one installed on my car and its decently accurate (5º-10º difference)

Price - $18

Last edited by burnsauto; 11-10-2008 at 11:44 PM..
burnsauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
david200095367
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (42)
david200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choicesdavid200095367 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to david200095367
will you take $60 shipped on the coolant tank with the cap pm me please.
david200095367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #3
ZEN14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (31)
ZEN14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
does the reservoir tank come w/ the hoses n hardware?
ZEN14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #4
burnsauto
Post Whore!

burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEN14 View Post
does the reservoir tank come w/ the hoses n hardware?
no, what you see is what you get. I never got around to installing it, and my factory tank has no cracks or breaks in it...so it just wasnt huge on the list of things to do.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:35 PM   #5
J-Team
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
J-Team is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
pm sent, coolant tank is mine.
whats ur paypal
J-Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #6
burnsauto
Post Whore!

PM's replied to guys.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:12 PM   #7
burnsauto
Post Whore!

bump number 1 guys.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:44 PM   #8
burnsauto
Post Whore!

A'pexi tank sold guys. Throw me some offers on the boost controller and the informeter, both are great pieces and I'm decently flexable with them.