Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-07-2019, 06:11 PM   #1
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Japanese Classics Open House 2019

Spent the day with my friends at Japanese Classics. Went back after the open house was over to get some burnout shots.

RVAE34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Glorias are so cool...but so fucking boring on the inside.

R32 sedan on Regas and white R33 on polished TEs are fucking radical.
Old 04-07-2019, 08:06 PM   #3
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Were there any classics?
Old 04-07-2019, 10:02 PM   #4
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RVAE34 View Post

I've never seen that kind of grill/headlight combo on an r30, is it custom or something?

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 04:25 AM   #5
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

RVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really niceRVAE34 is just really nice
Base model^ That car made 35hp on the dyno! Funny that I thought about buying that car before I bought my R30. He ended up getting it for $4k. Had I known the seller would go that low, I would have bought it to do an iron mask front end conversion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
Were there any classics?
This is 2019.. They play Metallica on the classic rock stations now. There were hundreds of cars there, I just took pics of the ones I liked.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #6
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Cool pictures and all, but i clicked on this thread expecting s30's, 70's skylines and celicas, and 2000gt's and all the other real classics. Perhaps a change of title?
Old 04-08-2019, 01:47 PM   #7
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

The name of the company is Japanese Classics. The definition of a classic car varies but is generally defined as 20 years old or older. Why would I change the name of the company in the thread title?
Old 04-08-2019, 02:45 PM   #8
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Cool pictures and all, but i clicked on this thread expecting s30's, 70's skylines and celicas, and 2000gt's and all the other real classics. Perhaps a change of title?
go awayyyyy. (10 char)
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2019, 03:00 PM   #9
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
The 70's were 30 years ago relative to the 00's, and the cars present here are all 30 years old or older now. Seems about right to me?

Edit: chose the wrong thing to quote whoops

Old 04-08-2019, 04:18 PM   #10
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
read post #7. this isnt hard to comprehend people.
Old 04-08-2019, 04:45 PM   #11
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
The name of the company is Japanese Classics. The definition of a classic car varies but is generally defined as 20 years old or older. Why would I change the name of the company in the thread title?
See? I didnt know that. But fuck that 20 year rule. I would never consider a 98 pos camaro a classic. We all know there's more to a classic than its age.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
go awayyyyy. (10 char)
Make me
Wanna fight about it in the grumpy thread u a-hole?
Guess this thread is only for real jdm bois who know the name of all the hot jdm companies out there. Im outta here
Old 04-08-2019, 04:57 PM   #12
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Guess this thread is only for real jdm bois who know the name of all the hot jdm companies out there. Im outta here

no one mentioned any hot jdm boi companies??

Old 04-08-2019, 07:26 PM   #13
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

I would tend to agree but you think our parents thought 60's and 70's cars were classics in the 80's and early 90's? It's all relative.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:42 AM   #14
MichelleMartin

MichelleMartin is an unknown quantity at this point
These weels are something. How do they work like this? Is it okay for driving?
MichelleMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 08:48 AM   #15
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
rad shit in here.

some cringe-worthy stuff tho.

whoever put all the stickers under the hood of that r33 needs to have his keys taken away.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 01:31 PM   #16
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

Owner of Atlantic Motorsports who built the S15 next to it. I completely disagree. Everyone is entitled to do what they please to their cars and that's a real V spec GTR so I don't care if he has my little pony stickers under the hood lol.
Old 04-09-2019, 01:57 PM   #17
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Owner of Atlantic Motorsports who built the S15 next to it. I completely disagree. Everyone is entitled to do what they please to their cars and that's a real V spec GTR so I don't care if he has my little pony stickers under the hood lol.
As much as I hate stickers, this one is an exception considering he has a "F CANCR" plate bolted to/stickied to the strut tower
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 02:35 PM   #18
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
still looks tacky as fuck.

to each their own.

the s15 looks dope.

Quote:
Old 04-09-2019, 02:37 PM   #19
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

while i do think the stickers do look sort of tacky. its not even close to being cringe worthy.

it would be cringe worthy if they were like that on the OUTSIDE of the hood. underneath is fine, who cares? find something else to bitch about or go make another FS thread to complement your other 12 ones.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:03 PM   #20
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
^
Hahhaha! #Truth
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 03:03 PM   #21
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Just gonna casually show up in my Lexus LFA and low key stunt.

That Skyline wagon is really cool.
Old 04-09-2019, 03:33 PM   #22
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpman2334 View Post
while i do think the stickers do look sort of tacky. its not even close to being cringe worthy.

it would be cringe worthy if they were like that on the OUTSIDE of the hood. underneath is fine, who cares? find something else to bitch about or go make another FS thread to complement your other 12 ones.
brb, making more FS threads

Quote:
Old 04-09-2019, 04:25 PM   #23
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Cars from the mid 70's were considered classics in the year 2000.

A car of the same vintage today would be from the mid 90s.

People need to realize it's 2019 now.

These pics are sick. Great selection.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:31 AM   #24
RVAE34
Zilvia Junkie

I don't understand why people don't get this^

"I keep getting older, they stay the same age"