Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2019, 04:20 PM   #1
spitefulcheerio
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
spitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Early 180sx (1992), Kouki conversion. Quick question or two

Hey guys, I have a 92 180sx that I love and I've been wanting to switch up to the kouki front fascia. I'm willing to buy anything I need to make it fit and sit right but from everything I'm reading, people are only talking about needing a different support on USDM cars with no 100% concrete anything I've found about JDM cars.

Does anyone have any insight into which parts I need and which parts I can skip? Already have the bumper, turn signals, and "fog lights"/bumper lights ready to go...just want to know which supports I need and which ones I already have (if any)

Thank you very much ahead of time
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2019, 05:33 PM   #2
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
I smell blood in the water. This is going to be good.

Inb4 the "I swear I looked" is debunked.
Old 03-27-2019, 06:26 PM   #3
spitefulcheerio
Leaky Injector

spitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura aboutspitefulcheerio has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

It's okay, I have thick skin.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:08 PM   #4
fallen_51

Trader Rating: (3)
fallen_51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

He is from Florida also. It keeps getting better.
Old 03-27-2019, 07:12 PM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i make the front lip and fender extensions in urethane (both are in stock). i also produce the skirts and rear valances in FRP. all parts fit like OEM... if youd like to take a look at what i produce, visit my website.

buy a bash bar from StreetFaction and call it a day. im not 100% sure if the OE bumper support will with the 180sx kouki front bumper (i think ours is slightly larger/longer)

you can utilize all of the internal brackets from the OE S13 chuki bumper and use them on your S13 kouki bumper outside of the outer fender brackets taht link the bumper to the fender extensions. you WILL need to use the core support brackets if you want to keep your bumper from sagging.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 03-27-2019, 08:39 PM   #6
spitefulcheerio
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_51 View Post
He is from Florida also. It keeps getting better.
Maybe the fact that I’ve been here for almost a year with no posts would clue you in that I’ve lurked for plenty of answers to problems and found all my solutions without issue. I don’t bother posting trivial shit and wasting space...coming from the guy that’s been here since 2011 with 34 posts I figured the light bulb might kick on but hey I guess it’s cool to hate on the dude asking for help, right?
Old 03-28-2019, 12:34 PM   #7
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Leave it to dorki to plug instead of moderating.
Old 03-28-2019, 02:50 PM   #8
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Leave it to dorki to plug instead of moderating.
*slow clap*

i suggested my products to a guy looking to do his car up right... as well as offering advice about the potential issues with the front bumper support along with using his bumper brackets instead of having to rebuy them all

you decided to act like a troll and call me out instead of helping *thumbs up*

Old 03-28-2019, 09:10 PM   #9
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
*slow clap*

i suggested my products to a guy looking to do his car up right... as well as offering advice about the potential issues with the front bumper support along with using his bumper brackets instead of having to rebuy them all

...well yeah because this isn't in Tech Talk and doesn't need to be a thread. Come on, dude. He can go to the fucking Nissan website for answers. God forbid he emails them instead of making a pointless thread.
Old 03-28-2019, 11:34 PM   #10
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
...well yeah because this isn't in Tech Talk and doesn't need to be a thread. Come on, dude. He can go to the fucking Nissan website for answers. God forbid he emails them instead of making a pointless thread.

ive seen WAY worse threads on zilvia thru the years...

Old 03-29-2019, 06:15 AM   #11
soulessphoto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
soulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfectionsoulessphoto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
ive seen WAY worse threads on zilvia thru the years...
WAY worse lol.

To the OP, get as many of the kouki brackets as you can if you want OEM type fitment. Yes you can modify some of the existing brackets as well, but if you got the money do it right.
Old 03-29-2019, 09:22 AM   #12
spitefulcheerio
Leaky Injector

Quote:
While searching, I noticed a similar threads in this section (ones talking about 240s, not 180s) and figured this was an okay spot for it. My apologies on that.

But also, thanks for being an asshat

Quote:
*slow clap*

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulessphoto View Post
WAY worse lol.

To the OP, get as many of the kouki brackets as you can if you want OEM type fitment. Yes you can modify some of the existing brackets as well, but if you got the money do it right.
Thank you guys. Really appreciate the info. I have the money and will be buying all the proper brackets that I can find!
Old 03-29-2019, 03:29 PM   #13
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Frsport sells 89% of the brackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2019, 04:11 PM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Z1 Motorsports has them as well

Old 03-29-2019, 04:57 PM   #15
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
so..... buy the bumper support and brackets to match the bumper you have.

also, gasoline goes in the GAS TANK
air goes in the TIRES
blinker fluid goes in the BLINKERS

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
Old 03-29-2019, 06:34 PM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitefulcheerio View Post
While searching, I noticed a similar threads in this section (ones talking about 240s, not 180s) and figured this was an okay spot for it. My apologies on that.

But also, thanks for being an asshat
...dude you've got one guy clearly pandering to you to sell parts, another telling you the obvious (kouki model gets kouki brackets), and another person.

You could Google the answer in 5min flat. Who's the asshat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post

air goes in the TIRES
+3845873457834753845734.

Yo guys do I need S14 kouki headlights for my S14 zenki bumper? I looked everywhere and it specifically says Silvia and not 240SX. I swear I looked.
Old 03-30-2019, 03:32 AM   #17
fallen_51

fallen_51 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitefulcheerio View Post
*insert more crying here*
Show me on the doll where we hurt you.

If you cant figure this one out your gonna have a bad time.

Last edited by fallen_51; 03-30-2019 at 03:37 AM.. Reason: Too mean dont want him to cry
Old 03-30-2019, 07:56 AM   #18
Bishnasty

Trader Rating: (0)
Bishnasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
All 180sx and 240sx exterior is interchangeable, if it helps, I have 240sx vert doors on my 180sx, just had to unwire everything and swap over the door lock actuator, but yes there have been tons of write ups on all of this
Old 03-30-2019, 08:54 AM   #19
spitefulcheerio
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post

air goes in the TIRES
Quote:
Who's the asshat.
To answer your question, you. Pretty clearly in fact. I got my answer tho and I'm all good now so all I'm doing is antagonizing you for the fun <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen_51 View Post
Show me on the doll where we hurt you.

If you cant figure this one out your gonna have a bad time.
Oh trust I ain't hurt. Been on various forums for different cars for many, many years and there's always a few like you and the other dude. I appreciate the entertainment tho. Helped bring more attention to my thread by bumping it for me too so I guess I owe you one.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:41 AM   #20
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
OP I sent you a PM. Let me know if I can do anything to help.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 04-05-2019, 11:38 AM   #21
spitefulcheerio
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
OP I sent you a PM. Let me know if I can do anything to help.
I got it, really appreciate it homie. I think I got the bumper all figured out (found one for sale in GA with everything needed) but I'll message you if I come across anything else!
Old 04-06-2019, 10:10 PM   #22
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
yeah, this hasnt been answered before....

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=469265
Old 04-06-2019, 10:17 PM   #23
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
yeah, this hasnt been answered before....

https://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=469265
Don't bother, dude. You're a negative asshole by virtue of reminding the OP of that very fact.
Old 04-07-2019, 03:24 PM   #24
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
damn, i thought i was a negative asshole by virtue of being a negative asshole

i'm slippin nowadays
Old 04-07-2019, 04:44 PM   #25
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

think its time to close this thread....

Closed Thread