Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 10:06 PM   #3691
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I'm gonna tell my kids this was Nate Robinson vs Logan Paul.
Old 11-30-2020, 01:51 AM   #3692
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
What is the law about putting hands on federal employees?
I have two watches I ordered from overseas that have cleared customs and regional distribution in my state already, but haven't been delivered. I have been working from home since March and always see when the mailman arrives. I was thinking of meeting him at the end of my driveway tomorrow and throwing hands if he doesn't have my brown GMT I wanted to show off at Thanksgiving with the inlaws.
Does your mail man look like a little bitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Lmaooooooo.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Old 11-30-2020, 04:19 AM   #3693
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:

Guess logan paul is racist too now.....
Old 11-30-2020, 04:21 AM   #3694
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
What is the law about putting hands on federal employees?
I have two watches I ordered from overseas that have cleared customs and regional distribution in my state already, but haven't been delivered. I have been working from home since March and always see when the mailman arrives. I was thinking of meeting him at the end of my driveway tomorrow and throwing hands if he doesn't have my brown GMT I wanted to show off at Thanksgiving with the inlaws.
40plus yr old man upset over some fake covid watches from China not getn delivered on time.....i pinned u as a walmart watch kinda guy... but wish.com? Shame
Old 11-30-2020, 05:05 AM   #3695
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
40plus yr old man upset over some fake covid watches from China not getn delivered on time.....i pinned u as a walmart watch kinda guy... but wish.com? Shame
You're wrong as usual, but we've become accustomed to that by now.

And I write too!
Old 11-30-2020, 05:56 AM   #3696
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Thank you for acknowledging my location as the Salt Palace; from which my eminence to extract the finest grade salt from your tears has constructed, Phlip. A fortified base of operations to electrolytically expand my Russian trolling dominion upon your feeble pawns from.

Old 11-30-2020, 06:29 AM   #3697
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
You're wrong as usual, but we've become accustomed to that by now.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nazi...-6kCbEQacafNeM

A watch for ur collection
Old 11-30-2020, 06:58 AM   #3698
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
No, I am going Russian next, probably a Vostok.
And I don't buy used, ever.
I will either have to order from somewhere in Europe OTHER than Russia, lest it will be a 4-month wait. If I order from a seller in the US, even on Amazon, then the price will be damn near triple.

And I write too!
Old 11-30-2020, 07:15 AM   #3699
S14rebuild
BANNED

Its a shame. Your missing out on a great peice from histroy. Its even rumored that the hands are made of true gold, from jews teeth fillings melted down
Old 11-30-2020, 11:07 AM   #3700
S14rebuild
BANNED

Sooo....whats up with this pipe bursting in georgia during voting?
Old 11-30-2020, 11:33 AM   #3701
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.nismo. View Post
I don't like the idea of anyone in my personal shit either, but the Patriot Act has stopped plots of terrorism. Please explain to me what policies we have that are institutionally racist? We do have a massive prison population. Half a million are drug related offenses which most other countries are much more laxed than the US.

Systems being broken? Maybe some. It's definitely not perfect. No system is. At least in this one you have rights and freedoms. [emoji2371]

I agree with some of this. You want to say that 20 million Americans are in the bottom of global wealth. I want to say personnel choices have a lot of influence on it. Sure not every situation is the same. However, when I see someone that has a brand new iphone/air pods with their kid in line to get food, then pull out an EBT card (for non Californians it's our state assistance money on a debit card) to pay... That's a fucking problem, and one that I see a LOT. This is where I agree on some of our systems being broken. Our health is because we have this thing called the American diet. When you can go to McDonald's and get enough food to feed 4 people for like 20$ and not have to prepare/clean up anything, it's also going to be a problem. Our education system is rediculous. There's so much you need to learn for the real world that you don't get from schooling. Our higher education is stupid too in regard to loans for it. Patriotism and nationalism differ in the want for power, yes, but saying that you're "greater" than some others that parade our flag is kind of rediculous. When It's okay to fly a BLM flag, but not our nation's? That's bullshit. Also, your progressive vs conservative statement.. You said it's not a right vs wrong, then immediately contradict yourself saying one is stalwart and the other wants to improve/move forward. Conservative views don't mean there isn't room for change/improvement, it's just not the exact change you're thinking of.

//Fuck that was a lot to unpack.

Institutional racism is insidious. I'll see if I can find a post I made a while back explaining quite a bit of it: https://zilvia.net/f/showpost.php?p=...postcount=2573

We always say "rights and freedoms," but then we realize we're not even first on either the economic freedom index or the personal freedom index (17th in economic freedom, 15th/51st/etc personal freedom depending on your source).

You want to say personal choice is part of being poor, and you'd be right in certain instances. In other instances, you'd be flat wrong. I've gone over this before- if your parents are poor and you don't get enough good food to eat, your brain develops differently. If your parents are poor and you live in a food desert, that's nearly a guarantee.

Our healthcare system is broken. If people avoid going to the doctor or buying medicine and end up having appendages removed or dying because they couldn't afford the care, the system is broken. Do yourself a favor and research rates of amputation in the South among poor black people compared to national rates- they're absurdly high.

Sometimes conservative is good. We don't need to progress to the point of positive rights when negative rights are what our country was founded on. The government respects the rights we got by virtue of being born- we weren't "lucky" to have been "given" rights by government like in other countries.

I am greater than some people who fly the US flag. Some people who fly the US flag are racist authoritarians.

Edit: Also, the tariffs are taxes on people who, as of right now, are hurting. They're also of dubious, likely negative, assistance. https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5807633002/ https://www.brookings.edu/policy2020...onal-security/ https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/13/b...s-created.html etc

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 11-30-2020 at 03:11 PM..
Old 11-30-2020, 11:36 AM   #3702
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

You mean during the initial count four weeks ago?
Local news says no ballots were damaged and commissioners got them counted fine.

https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-new...JVAIGJBNBSVJY/

If you're claiming something was awry, feel free to present your case.

And I write too!
Old 11-30-2020, 12:51 PM   #3703
S14rebuild
BANNED

https://alkhaleejtoday.co/internatio...hallenged.html

The word on the street is durning this "leak", poll watchers were turned away and told togo home. No more vote counting for the night

And bam!!! Thousands of biden votes came pouring in!

Just hearsay
Old 11-30-2020, 01:06 PM   #3704
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's reassuring to see traditional Republicans and conservatives starting to behave themselves. None of this civil war or backdoor election fraud bullshit we are seeing from the cultists.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...ceful-endgame/
Old 11-30-2020, 02:18 PM   #3705
S14rebuild
BANNED

States the obvious dec 14th.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:17 PM   #3706
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Which one of you red tictac mother fuckers posted this?

Old 11-30-2020, 04:43 PM   #3707
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Which one of you red tictac mother fuckers posted this?

In ur avatar is that black dude wearn a cotton turbin?
Old 11-30-2020, 04:51 PM   #3708
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Turban.

It's a turban.
Old 11-30-2020, 04:57 PM   #3709
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka24desonethree View Post
turban.

It's a turban.
n.a.z.i

your a nazi
Old 11-30-2020, 05:06 PM   #3710
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

No, I just believe that words have meaning and should be spelled correctly.

There are enough spelling correction applications in existence that one should never commit a spelling infraction unless its ann infarction to difficult four eh program two catch.
Old 11-30-2020, 05:12 PM   #3711
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Arizona and Wisconsin certify

https://www.npr.org/sections/biden-t...y-in-the-state

And I write too!
Old 11-30-2020, 05:54 PM   #3712
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
No, I just believe that words have meaning and should be spelled correctly.

There are enough spelling correction applications in existence that one should never commit a spelling infraction unless its ann infarction to difficult four eh program two catch.
Well.... i dont give a fuck. None of these discussions deserve enough effort for me to text on my phone n hope the spelling is correct. 0 fucks. But by all means u n philp can roam the fourms pointing out spelling errors and fixing them. If ur not going todo so SHUT THE FUCK UP about them and carry on the bullshit ranting.

Yalls criticism of my lazyness of spelling wont fix it, but it does show how much attention it gathers and how it does annoy you. So with that, i will make zero effort in even tryn to correct it.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:07 PM   #3713
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
So with that, i will make zero effort in even tryn to correct it.
As if you ever brought anything more to this discussion other than being zombie's cheerleader. Nothing shows your lack of effort more than the lack of thought that goes into your posts. Thanks for confirming what we already knew.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:13 PM   #3714
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
As if you ever brought anything more to this discussion other than being zombie's cheerleader. Nothing shows your lack of effort more than the lack of thought that goes into your posts. Thanks for confirming what we already knew.

Uve pointed out nothing new, but yet i draw your attention..smh

There were relevant posts i left here. Many many pages ago..... they are lost now, or labeld as irrelevant to yall. Ive made my statements, feelings, thoughts and beliefs in this thread...the "tic-tacs" flew. I find it halirous...so i come back for pure entertainment at this point. As do many others... this is zilvia..... nothing is serious here..... well expect for philp's feelings for me. Those are genuine!
Old 11-30-2020, 08:30 PM   #3715
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Since we're all waiting for December 14th...
Anyone else add cream cheese to their eggs in the mornings?

And I write too!
Old 11-30-2020, 08:40 PM   #3716
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Since we're all waiting for December 14th...
Anyone else add cream cheese to their eggs in the mornings?
Nah, tapatio [emoji39]

Old 11-30-2020, 10:38 PM   #3717
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Uve pointed out nothing new, but yet i draw your attention..smh

There were relevant posts i left here. Many many pages ago..... they are lost now, or labeld as irrelevant to yall. Ive made my statements, feelings, thoughts and beliefs in this thread...the "tic-tacs" flew. I find it halirous...so i come back for pure entertainment at this point. As do many others... this is zilvia..... nothing is serious here..... well expect for philp's feelings for me. Those are genuine!
Ask Mr.Nismo why he's not in the tic-tac gang.
Old 12-01-2020, 05:49 AM   #3718
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Ask Mr.Nismo why he's not in the tic-tac gang.
Guarantee, if he sticks to what he beleves in and and tells yall ur full of shit and enough of ur nonsense, he will be.

Oh n philp where the fuck is the 31st?
Old 12-01-2020, 06:36 AM   #3719
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Guarantee, if he sticks to what he beleves in and and tells yall ur full of shit and enough of ur nonsense, he will be.
I explained before how you're wrong here and the fact that it hasn't happened is proof of it. But you've chosen this as the hill to die on.
Quote:
Oh n philp where the fuck is the 31st?
Unlearn my name. Seriously, fucking unlearn my name immediately.

And I write too!
Old 12-01-2020, 07:14 AM   #3720
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
I explained before how you're wrong here and the fact that it hasn't happened is proof of it. But you've chosen this as the hill to die on.

Unlearn my name. Seriously, fucking unlearn my name immediately.
Why havent u excepted my friend request?
Closed Thread