Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 02-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #31
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
fasho, will you be bringing your car aswell?
yeah for sure, it'll be done in a few months and when the time comes to move i'll just throw it on a trailer and bring it out.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #32
icedsole
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
icedsole is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
good shit, be sure to check out northwestnissans.com (local forum) its pretty lame but good so you can see up coming events and stuff. also add some locals on facebook there are a lot of little random get togethers like at pochi's here in lynwood.

also there are drift events at pgp every month. and evergreen will start soon which is in monroe.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:06 AM   #33
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by icedsole View Post
good shit, be sure to check out northwestnissans.com (local forum) its pretty lame but good so you can see up coming events and stuff. also add some locals on facebook there are a lot of little random get togethers like at pochi's here in lynwood.

also there are drift events at pgp every month. and evergreen will start soon which is in monroe.
thats AWESOME! i'm pretty stoked and really hoping all goes well. i'll be sure to check out that forum...i've heard of it and randomly stumbled upon some threads through google images lol...but it seemed alright.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 08:51 AM   #34
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by daftphunk View Post
Renton is on the come up though. I'd try to shoot for the Renton highlands as mentioned. Newcastle is a very nice area but it's a bit more expensive. I wouldn't really go farther south than that. I've lived in and around Seattle.

LOL thanks BRO.

Renton/Kent area has is composed of some kinda ghetto places and some nice places. It's all about where your thinking of specifically.

And NWN is great... although the server just shit itself but it's online now.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #35
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
trigjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
well i did more then that and tried cocaine a few times in high school, the problem is the polygraph.

duvall
sumner
snoqualmie
snohomish
mukilteo
mill creek
tukwila
For starters, you can cheat polygraphs. I'm not proud of it, but I had some trouble as a kid, got busted for shoplifting in middle school, on probation, showed up at high school stoned and had to take a polygraph about my drug use/criminal activities. I was still causing trouble, but managed to beat the test on 3 separate occasions.

Secondly, Portland is a really fun fun city. There is the 'Seattle Freeze' around here, very cliquey, hard as hell to make friends out on the town. All my experiences with Portland has been that its like a big house party, everyone wants to engage strangers and meet new people.

If you're focusing on the above list. Mukilteo is a nice area, richer and upscale, near the puget sound, about 45 minutes from Seattle, but well hidden from any criminal elements. Awesome school from what I hear. Close to Lynnwood (worth looking at their PD too).

Snoqualmie is a nice sleepy small town, close to a couple decent snowboarding mountains and easy access to Bellevue and kirkland. If the small towns like Summer or Duvall can pay you well enough, it wouldn't be a bad area, just more on the dumb hick side of things. No offense to anyone from that area, but I'm from a farming community, we all know what its like.
trigjones is offline   Reply With Quote