Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2015, 02:15 AM   #11
JIMB0
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
JIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really niceJIMB0 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Nothing new to update about the car as I am in Japan right now but I got a cool story. I went out for my first day at the local track (Hadashi Tengoku). I was given a stock R32 GTST coupe which had coilovers. At the end of the day, I placed my GoPro on the windshield so that I could finished the last 5-10 mins of my day. Well about 4 mins into that session, I flip the R32.

VIDEO LINK HERE
TX Crash King

Stupid me didnt have a helmet, cage or seatbelt. I wound up have to large cuts on my back from when the car landed on its roof and I fell on the sunroof then skidded on the ground. Had to go to the hospital and get stitches. Thankfully Im ok and now have a cool story.

Plan is the car will have the roof cut off and install a cage so the car can still be drifted.

https://jyw0rld.wordpress.com/